-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if you already checked, but UnRen 0.13 should works with renpy 8+ (see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/ ).
It does and it doesn't. It will unpack the archive files (like scripts.rpa), and you'll have a bunch of .rpyc files. UnRen at present will not decompile .rpyc files, however. If you use option 1 and when that finishes use option 2, the tool throws an error. The changes in Ren'Py 7.5 and 8.0 are considerable, such that right now you cannot decompile .rpyc files with UnRen for this game. The thread you point to clearly indicates that at the end, BTW. So the .rpyc files you're left with are unreadable for most people.

Reactions: Silver_Lich

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Was this a harem from the start or it was added?
It was always a harem game as far as I know.

Unrelated, but if anyone wants a mod to use, the universal Renpy mod still works for this game (I was not expecting it to work). It should help you, hopefully, to see some hidden paths and the consequences of the choices.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Meh, I already modded RenPy 8 so "mod the unmoddable" is done and proven, and has been checked off the ol' bucket list. Point being that currently it's a monumental task that honestly others have had zero success in, so by all means request away. I've actually been updating my entire mod core in prep for future R8 titles (so now I'll have to deal with 2 Core code packages, might have to start using 100% git soon). I just think it's currently the best use of my personal free time than spending countless hours reverse engineering snippets here and there all over again. I'm not sure folks realize how daunting that task is tbh. It'll be child's play soon enough though, it just takes time to sort these things out.
Thank you Sancho1969 for all your hard work, you're great modders and you're our hero! Looking forward to you fixing this soon, with the highest respect!:)

Reactions: Silver_Lich

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Did anyone else find some of the characters looking different this update? The eldest princess's and Estrid's models felt off (especially their faces/heads).

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
To Be A King (0.7.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(OnHold)

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates! Highlighted choices may not be the best(I think it is but still)

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*I don't know what the hell is wrong with this game but i can't just extract rpyc files to work on. i tried unren and other methods but nothing seems to work, and it's just this game! On other games it wotks fine. I had the similar problem with previous version but i somehow managed to extratc it but this method doesn't work now. I don't know, maybe it's just my pc have some problem(don't think so but still).
So i can't really update this mod. If enyone here with much more experience want to countinue this mod, you are very welcome!
Sorry guys!
*Edit: Soo it's looks like renpy is updated to python 3+ version and that why unrens don't work anymore! I'll guess we have to wait till it's updated
xinkala I was able to successfully extract the rpa files with this version of unren.Thanks to VepsrP for updating unren for the new versions of renpy,amazing job.

Edit: Unfortunately rpyc files can't be decompressed with this version but extracting rpa files works.

Link to VepsrP thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I don't know how to do that but the new unren menu has the options that the old one had so if you could do it with that you can probably do it with this one too.When I tested it I was able to extract images and videos from rpa files which I couldn't do with the old unren.

These are it's options:
View attachment 1924888

I pressed 2 to decompile but it didn't work, I couldn't convert to rpy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not sure if this is how it's gonna happen but Dinah and Diana seem to not bet available together.
Now I understand this is a difficult matter even in a harem game but how godess Anna put it together it feels like every possible LI could enter our harem without any exception. Meaning we wouldn't have to choose between two of them.

How is it gonna be with this one?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure if this is how it's gonna happen but Dinah and Diana seem to not bet available together.
Now I understand this is a difficult matter even in a harem game but how godess Anna put it together it feels like every possible LI could enter our harem without any exception. Meaning we wouldn't have to choose between two of them.

How is it gonna be with this one?
If you go for the mom first you can add the daughter later apparently.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I only see one version for each on the Google Store, and it hasn't had an update in a year. Where would I find alternate versions?
Patreon version, go on discord.
Also this game use renpy 7.5.0
And joiplay use 7.4.8 lower, be patient till its update to 7.5.0

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Did anyone else find some of the characters looking different this update? The eldest princess's and Estrid's models felt off (especially their faces/heads).
Yeah the renders look a little different; Estrid looks like she gained 20 lbs, Cassia is markedly different. The script writing feels different too; like it took a dramatic lurch with 2-3 marriage offers being thrown down in front of Our Hero while the kingdom is in crisis mode. Kind of strange. If I were that guy I’d tell Flora we’re headed to the eastern front and beat feet out of there.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes