• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nilesdog

Sep 4, 2019
To Be A King (0.7.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(OnHold)

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates! Highlighted choices may not be the best(I think it is but still)

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*I don't know what the hell is wrong with this game but i can't just extract rpyc files to work on. i tried unren and other methods but nothing seems to work, and it's just this game! On other games it wotks fine. I had the similar problem with previous version but i somehow managed to extratc it but this method doesn't work now. I don't know, maybe it's just my pc have some problem(don't think so but still).
So i can't really update this mod. If enyone here with much more experience want to countinue this mod, you are very welcome!
Sorry guys!
*Edit: Soo it's looks like renpy is updated to python 3+ version and that why unrens don't work anymore! I'll guess we have to wait till it's updated
Use Unren 0.12 i guess?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the most frustrating game in terms of Walkthrough.

The choices only have consequences much much later so I can't predict what is gonna happen. There's no walkthrough since V0.4 and now the walkthrough mod seems to have its issues with working so it's basically going blind.
yeppers and in the meantime there are other choices so lots of replaying if no wt-mod/wt-pdf.

weird looking penis otherwise not bad
general mc's?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates! Highlighted choices may not be the best(I think it is but still)

*I don't know what the hell is wrong with this game but i can't just extract rpyc files to work on. i tried unren and other methods but nothing seems to work, and it's just this game! On other games it wotks fine. I had the similar problem with previous version but i somehow managed to extratc it but this method doesn't work now. I don't know, maybe it's just my pc have some problem(don't think so but still).
So i can't really update this mod. If enyone here with much more experience want to countinue this mod, you are very welcome!
Sorry guys!
*Edit: Soo it's looks like renpy is updated to python 3+ version and that why unrens don't work anymore! I'll guess we have to wait till it's updated
It's that bad? Cause I was about to ask for help regarding certain locked scenes on replay right now, and I have no idea what the conditions are for some of them no matter how often I replay a scene and do alternative answers. Hope it can be addressed on the next update but glad you're not abandoning the mod after all at least :(

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
It's that bad? Cause I was about to ask for help regarding certain locked scenes on replay right now, and I have no idea what the conditions are for some of them no matter how often I replay a scene and do alternative answers. Hope it can be addressed on the next update but glad you're not abandoning the mod after all at least :(
yea i hope it will be solved soon. next monday i'll leaving city for a month without pc, and i want to update this mod before that
And about replay, if you want new scenes from ch8 can't help you sorry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in theory could by making mod to show scenes on alt. paths too but that's too much to ask.

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
To unlock the new sex scenes :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

algotnoziro

Jul 15, 2017

Sorry guys!
I don't know if you already checked, but UnRen 0.13 should works with renpy 8+ (see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/ ).

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
yea i hope it will be solved soon. next monday i'll leaving city for a month without pc, and i want to update this mod before that
And about replay, if you want new scenes from ch8 can't help you sorry
Thee 4 out of 5 scenes I'm now missing are currently prior to chapter 8 although none of those scenes were there before in the previous 7.1 version from what I recall. Not sure if the developer went back and added new scenes in the older chapters or something. Here are two screen shots for all 5 of the ones I'm currently missing. If you can help it would be much appreciated as I followed your walkthrough guide for everything prior to the last update so I'm not sure where I went wrong otherwise. :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, I got to go THAT far back for Tullia? Well alright then.... :unsure: Thank you for the assistance, I probably never would have thought I'd need to reverse my decision from so long ago. Had I known she was an option and that was the requirement I would have done it in a heart beat ;)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes