xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
Wow, just discovered this game today somehow, what a gem :D already played through to the end of latest release, definately top 5 of all games i have tried on this site!

Reactions: straightguy90

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
No, the update covers the few days after what happened at the end of the previous update.
and the meeting with Helena is like less than 24 hours after that event so obviously nothing happened.
That's why nothing happens with the princess either (except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are really people who finished the 0.7.1 update and thought that something was going to happen with the Queen ?

Last edited:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
So just to confirm, both threesomes on Aelinia's path are unavoidable?! If so i don't understand the point of being able to reject people. Same with Cassia being forced with Val.....

coffee89

Jul 20, 2021
Same with Cassia being forced with Val.....
Soon marring Valentina will no longer be a requirement for Cassia and MC's marriage. Unless for some odd reason Marius says no.

Quote from a scene with Helena:
Helena: "I think we can get Marius to not require that. It was more Aricellus's idea. Unless you want it, of course. We haven't told her, so no need to worry about making her angry or upset."

And a later scene with Aelinia, Cassia, and Valentina:
Valentina: "I shouldn't marry him. If he doesn't want it, then it would be foolish. It also wouldn't be fair to Cassia. I will talk to Mother and Marius in a little while to let them know that it should be only Cassia who marries MC."

Reactions: Dunken122

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Soon marring Valentina will no longer be a requirement for Cassia and MC's marriage. Unless for some odd reason Marius says no.

Quote from a scene with Helena:
Helena: "I think we can get Marius to not require that. It was more Aricellus's idea. Unless you want it, of course. We haven't told her, so no need to worry about making her angry or upset."

And a later scene with Aelinia, Cassia, and Valentina:
Valentina: "I shouldn't marry him. If he doesn't want it, then it would be foolish. It also wouldn't be fair to Cassia. I will talk to Mother and Marius in a little while to let them know that it should be only Cassia who marries MC."
Thanks that makes me feel better about one of my two complaints. Cass is my personal favorite so that is a major plus (if it's actually implemented). Still kinda bummed about the forced threesome (I don't hate threesomes per say but if im doing a solo game it ruins the vibe. I want the choice, when the game from the get-go forces it and makes it clear you don't have a choice I can at least tolerate it) Thanks for being helpful! Appreciate you!

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I didn't like the forced threesome either but in this update :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but it's expecially annoying because if you never did anything with either girl they just spring on you and if you did fool around, she asks if you would be interested in a threesome. You can say no and the threesome will still happen later. Why not give me the choice in the first place and in the scenario where they do ask, it happens anyways. Though I get what you are saying it still makes no sense on why it's forced unless its a flimsy attempt at making it so they bring you into the scheme they possible have going. Still dumb even if that was why.

Reactions: cardetti
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes