mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i bought a new computer so can someone give me save from just before the latest update? thanks in advance i usually find a save on most games but theres none here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I have now played up to chapter 6 it does look like it but its not listed either here or on patreon.
There is a lot of talk about pregnancy now in the game so I hope it does come.
at least in the end scenes there'll be some newborn princes and princesses.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So the game offers you the option to choose whether you want lesbian shit and then just wipes its ass with your answer and shows it to you anyway uh?
I would have been less bothered if it hadn't asked, but the fact that it gives you the choice and then just ignores it with one of the worst lesbian scenes Ive ever watched ( you get lesbo cucked basically) is just garbage.
And I'm pretty sure there is no way to get out of Kaylan's route at that point so I have to start a new game to get rid of this whore and that pisses me off even more. What was the point of the previous choices? Why does the game think I want to have a threesome with Aelina if I am not on her route? Why does Kaylan turn into a freaking bitch all of a sudden?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone post this from the dev here please.

Are you sitting down? Good. This is one of the most difficult dev updates I've ever written. It is time to say goodbye… …to Daz Studio.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah my info came from my World History Masters degree from UCLA and sense i was interested in the genre i studied it quite a bit and i am quite certain women did not interact sexually with each other in the harems.
Then I concede to your better education, Sir, your better sources of information. It has been said that the reports of such goings on may have been embellished by British explorers in their writings.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
From Daz to UE... so no Android release anymore? Bruh... and no releases at all for a long time. Too bad, I liked this game, it seems there is no point to continue following this game for Me anymore(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From Daz to UE... so no Android release anymore? Bruh... and no releases at all for a long time. Too bad, I liked this game, it seems there is no point to continue following this game for Me anymore(
and no mods either.

• Sad
Reactions: Zerorox

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It has been said that the reports of such goings on may have been embellished by British explorers in their writings.
They definitely were. Europeans liked to talk up things from "The East" and make more exotic stories out of stuff from Asia and the Middle East.

Harems really weren't debauched sex parties. They were mostly dull luxury prisons where the wives and concubines of the ruler (many of whom were frumpy middle aged women if they'd been there for a while) lived with their children to keep them safe from being corrupted or killed. And lesbian sex - while possible - wasn't very likely because political scheming was more or less constant. Nearly every woman in there with you was your enemy. "Accidents" weren't even necessarily uncommon as one woman might try to minimize the influence of (or the offspring of) her rivals. The Ottomans were notorious for that sort of thing - it wasn't uncommon for a newly crowned Sultan to have most of his siblings murdered.

(Which some people point to as one of the reasons behind the gradual weakening and eventual fall of the empire. Children who have literally never seen the outside world who had lived in complete and utter paranoia for most of their lives - and who may have had to murder their brothers - tend not to be the most stable people when you plop them on a throne and tell them they're in charge now.)

But yeah, if you were living with people who would happily murder you and all your children the moment the ruler dies and they manage to get their own son on the throne (if not before), it's not really all that conducive to sexy times.

But that's depressing. So European writers preferred their version where all of the women in the harem were nubile young beauties who were constantly sexed up and willing to fall into the arms of any man who could manage to sneak his way in (and who would just make out with each other when no men were around).

Come to think of it, I prefer their version too.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Some wording in that announcement confuses me, though no surprise there, I am not a dev.

"Roy's working on moving TBaK from Daz to Unreal Engine."

Shouldn't that be "from Renpy to Unreal Engine"?

(I thought DAZ was the program/suite to just create the renders.)

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Some wording in that announcement confuses me, though no surprise there, I am not a dev.

Hm... that were precisely my thoughts)
Though my knowledge in tech part is... very limited, but result is what only matters(

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But that's depressing. So European writers preferred their version where all of the women in the harem were nubile young beauties who were constantly sexed up and willing to fall into the arms of any man who could manage to sneak his way in (and who would just make out with each other when no men were around).

Come to think of it, I prefer their version too.
Don't we all, don't we all...

I was going to ask the same question, then I decided to do some research. It looks like there are some Unreal Engine assets out there as well, so perhaps he's moving away from both Ren'Py and Daz.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes