Jun 16, 2022
Kaylan is surely most developed/most realistic character here including she is beautiful but not over-beautiful. Totally wife material.

Valentina is surely all-in-one package, it's Hard to not make her MC's queen... but it surely breaks balance in last chapters, she Just gives too much profit as a choise.

Other sisters... middle one is too stupid, oldest is good choise if you wanna give up all decisions and let her rule (not too long, surely it Will end with MC and all royal family lose their heads)

"Goddess favourite" is not the worst choise tbh, she knows what she wants, smart, good at politics, and it seems poisoning MC is not in her Best interest.

Viking Princess is also good variant, at least I think MC Will rule safe and long enough with such woman close to him.

I do like that annoying little blond "from past" , Just very bright character with fun interactions, and that stupid little slut loves MC almost like Val o_O

Flora - Will be most loyal bodyguard and concubine for sure

Edit: almost forgot, Queen, yeah... let her fuckin' rest, take her son and go living somewhere far far away and enjoy their lives, forcefully if needed.
Agree. Kaylan is the most level-headed, fair, submissive, and close to unconditionally-loving the MC. Kaylan is very accepting of the MC's harem and is family-oriented. It's either Kaylan or Valentina who will be my queen, regardless of the consequences.

Aelinia is far too ambitious and desperate to prove she's a StRonG InDepEnDeNt woman. If Aelinia promises to show more restraint and concern for the MC's well-being then maybe.

Lydia seems too concerned to one-up Aelinia (similar to Cassia's treatment towards Valentina, unless you set her straight later in the game), and wants to be compensated for any favor that she offers the MC with more and more political power. Her family's widespread political ties within the Eastern provinces is very bothersome.

Queen Helena already had her moment in the spotlight, and is very antagonistic towards Valentina, despite her daughter showing tremendous growth from a potential yandere candidate to a legitimate queen candidate.

If Valentina is the most dynamic character of the game, then Cassia is the most static character in the game. For the majority of the game, Cassia's mindset is basically: How can I screw over Valentina, my looks, how to screw over Valentina, my pet collection, how to screw over Valentina, daddy's approval, how to screw over Valentina (rinse, wash, repeat). Electing her queen will undoubtedly lead to the French Revolution: Caudium edition. Towards the end of the current update, I called Cassia out on her bullshit, and hopefully she will take the Valentina's route to redemption, but I doubt her conviction.

I would keep going with the other LIs, but I didn't want to make this too long and boring for people reading this.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The viking princess Estrid is too hot-headed for me. Her anger clouds her judgement dramatically and causes her to act out very destructively (both personally and politically).

Reactions: straightguy90

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Agree. Kaylan is the most level-headed, fair, submissive, and close to unconditionally-loving the MC. Kaylan is very accepting of the MC's harem and is family-oriented. It's either Kaylan or Valentina who will be my queen, regardless of the consequences.

Aelinia is far too ambitious and desperate to prove she's a StRonG InDepEnDeNt woman. If Aelinia promises to show more restraint and concern for the MC's well-being then maybe.

Lydia seems too concerned to one-up Aelinia (similar to Cassia's treatment towards Valentina, unless you set her straight later in the game), and wants to be compensated for any favor that she offers the MC with more and more political power. Her family's widespread political ties within the Eastern provinces is very bothersome.

Queen Helena already had her moment in the spotlight, and is very antagonistic towards Valentina, despite her daughter showing tremendous growth from a potential yandere candidate to a legitimate queen candidate.

If Valentina is the most dynamic character of the game, then Cassia is the most static character in the game. For the majority of the game, Cassia's mindset is basically: How can I screw over Valentina, my looks, how to screw over Valentina, my pet collection, how to screw over Valentina, daddy's approval, how to screw over Valentina (rinse, wash, repeat). Electing her queen will undoubtedly lead to the French Revolution: Caudium edition. Towards the end of the current update, I called Cassia out on her bullshit, and hopefully she will take the Valentina's route to redemption, but I doubt her conviction.

I would keep going with the other LIs, but I didn't want to make this too long and boring for people reading this.
I think it would be good to setup each of the wives with specific responsibilities:

Valentina - Queen
Kaylan - Head of Harem
Aelinia - Treasury
Lydia - Spy Master
Dinah / Diana - Trade
Estrid - Royal Protection
Cassia - Master of the Royal Pets

and so on ...

Jun 16, 2022
:cautious: I don't know did you ever played the route when you accept marriage with Kaylan then built harem but she is not submissive at all.
Um, I did play through the Kaylan route+ harem, and, yes, I would consider Kaylan submissive. Just because Kaylan initially voices her frustration with the MC's decision to have a harem, doesn't change the fact she's willing to follow the MC's lead. She doesn't care about being first among the harem, just spending time with the MC, nor being the dominant voice between the two of them, unlike Aelinia. Kaylan has strong faith in the MC's decision-making even, unlike Dinah. Kaylan embraces the MC's harem and is willing to befriend the other members (Estrid, Cassia, etc). Kaylan is/was willing to sacrifice her comfy life in the capital to travel East with the MC's campaign against Queen Avila to be a source of comfort. Kaylan truly appreciates the MC what he does within the kingdom. If you want to say Kaylan isn't the perfect image of a submissive woman in a relationship, then that's fair, but to say she isn't submissive at all is not true whatsoever.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I liked Kaylan up until the threesome with Aelina. I rejected Aelina in my first playthrough and she still makes out with her without asking the MC if it's ok to do that, then you're forced to watch her eat Aelina's pussy while the MC sits in the corner like a cuck. Kaylan will never be wife material to me for that reason alone.

Oct 10, 2022
I liked Kaylan up until the threesome with Aelina. I rejected Aelina in my first playthrough and she still makes out with her without asking the MC if it's ok to do that, then you're forced to watch her eat Aelina's pussy while the MC sits in the corner like a cuck. Kaylan will never be wife material to me for that reason alone.
Well Kaylan has good mom material and good lover material but I agree not so much wife material. Though when you think how quickly she accepted MC she may have nymphomania. :WeSmart::KEK:

Oct 10, 2022
Um, I did play through the Kaylan route+ harem, and, yes, I would consider Kaylan submissive. Just because Kaylan initially voices her frustration with the MC's decision to have a harem, doesn't change the fact she's willing to follow the MC's lead. She doesn't care about being first among the harem, just spending time with the MC, nor being the dominant voice between the two of them, unlike Aelinia. Kaylan has strong faith in the MC's decision-making even, unlike Dinah. Kaylan embraces the MC's harem and is willing to befriend the other members (Estrid, Cassia, etc). Kaylan is/was willing to sacrifice her comfy life in the capital to travel East with the MC's campaign against Queen Avila to be a source of comfort. Kaylan truly appreciates the MC what he does within the kingdom. If you want to say Kaylan isn't the perfect image of a submissive woman in a relationship, then that's fair, but to say she isn't submissive at all is not true whatsoever.
Well I tried to refer when she found out harem while she was engaged to MC, she went and said both to Cassia and Aelinia what was going on and pushed MC to be open about harem. She made out with Aelinia without asking you. She outright refuse harem thing if she will become secondary. She basically ordered MC to have kids with her without asking opinin of MC. If you asking me whether or not she is dominant I would say she is not, but not so submissive either IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I can't call Kaylan submissive, she is Just smart enough to understand she has opponents in love, more beautiful, with better status, and being a control freak will not help her to achieve what she wants.
I can't say she's totally selfless, she use her mind, charms and body to find a nice to her, strong, succesful enough and dependable man and create a family, first try wasn't succesful and she's 27 y.o. woman already, woman's timer is goin' forward, her wishes are Just of normal woman. Most normal and adequate woman, realistic but not totally selfless or submissive.

Most Princess and girls are freaks of some kind, it is good, interesting, but Why not to create one normal woman, and it's Kaylan!

She quickly accepted MC cause she found what she wants (MC) and she wants to claim her man before concurents, and totally not cause of nymphomania or something))
That's what I saw at least :oops:

gov112

Oct 12, 2021
I can't call Kaylan submissive, she is Just smart enough to understand she has opponents in love, more beautiful, with better status, and being a control freak will not help her to achieve what she wants.
I can't say she's totally selfless, she use her mind, charms and body to find a nice to her, strong, succesful enough and dependable man and create a family, first try wasn't succesful and she's 27 y.o. woman already, woman's timer is goin' forward, her wishes are Just of normal woman. Most normal and adequate woman, realistic but not totally selfless or submissive.

Most Princess and girls are freaks of some kind, it is good, interesting, but Why not to create one normal woman, and it's Kaylan!

She quickly accepted MC cause she found what she wants (MC) and she wants to claim her man before concurents, and totally not cause of nymphomania or something))
That's what I saw at least :oops:
Yes exactly, she has to accept the fact that MC is a highly demanded commodity and she would have to fight for it. But from some of the storylines, I feel that either Lydia/Aelina would be highly pissed off if they are not chosen as queen and out of anger would kill/harm Kaylan

Oct 10, 2022
Yes exactly, she has to accept the fact that MC is a highly demanded commodity and she would have to fight for it. But from some of the storylines, I feel that either Lydia/Aelina would be highly pissed off if they are not chosen as queen and out of anger would kill/harm Kaylan
Killing Kaylan will probably piss off at least half of the community I am sure.
Oh that was a joke, nothing serious. Although I like your interpretation, she is one of the most normal character in game.

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Nah, I don't think they'll harm her directly
Though probably I'll never choose her as queen if it comes to that/
Maybe she'll be a good or even Best queen but... queen is something related to politics not relationship so for Me it's:
1) Valentina (cause she's overpowered in all stats in rpg meanings, and fun to see bitches crying in anger +West support, Goddess support)
2) Lydia (cause good and smart political partner, +heavy east support, maximum Goddess support)
3) Aelina (cause predictable and most will be satisfied, +strong West support, and she looks and acts like perfect queen)
4) Viking Princess (cause strong alliance and military support)
5) Redhead slave, Flora or smth (If even for joke possible, cause total political suicide)

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Oh no she has best ending, MC runs away with Flora to her lands starts a resistance to kick back every other nation, they will became King and Quenn together like Arminius and Thusnelda.
Ehm, maybe :ROFLMAO:
No matter how it'll ends with her, we can't ignore she denied former king somehow and had given her virginity to MC, super Hot, loyal, super Hot, strong, super Hot, brave, super Hot and who knows, maybe... Just maybe, some royalty from her kingdom, hidden in avg family and then captured...
Did I mentioned she's super Hot?)

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Ehm, maybe :ROFLMAO:
No matter how it'll ends with her, we can't ignore she denied former king somehow and had given her virginity to MC, super Hot, loyal, super Hot, strong, super Hot, brave, super Hot and who knows, maybe... Just maybe, some royalty from her kingdom, hidden in avg family and then captured...
Did I mentioned she's super Hot?)
Really?! You mention Flora but didn't say super Hot?! You are a disgrace to this game. :LUL::KEK::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Zerorox

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So you prefer LIs who have no life, who are content to sit on a shelf waiting for the MC to allot some time to them? Not everyone shares your view. I prefer LIs who appear to have some agency, who actually exist outside of me.
Historically, G-G interaction was quite common in traditional harems.
Your very wrong G-G would have been very rare in a traditional Harem. Most Harems were for kings and higher ups and nobody messed with the Kings harem not even each other They were to stay pure for the king and if they did not they would be considered dirty and unworthy of the kings harem and would be either jailed or executed or the very least exiled. It was not till modern times did the meaning of harem change matter of fact i had never heard of women interacting with each other sexually in a harem till i started playing games on this site. And i have been reading hentai and watching anime for near 30 years sure they had yuri hentai but but it was rare to see it in a harem themed story.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
There are few games with harem in historical sense, so it's even funny to compare to some east sultan's harem...
And I think purity meant not fucked by dick then, so Who knows how many Lesbo sex they had, but mostly they were concurents of some kind and had no reasons to interact that way (and Why even need that if you can be have fun with some maid or smth)
But anyway if there was no access to Men, they surely had some urges so... (same with Men, for example some soldiers, samurais, legioners...)

Anyway, it's not official "harem" MC have here, he Just fucks this women, so Why even bothering)

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes