misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Kaylan is clearly the Queen. Not only is she the girl in the main menu, but she's also the sweetest cute thing in the game.
View attachment 2304977
Kaylan is incredibly sweet, but I just might pick Valentina. She's grown past her "teenage crush" stage, but she's still completely selfless. Everyone else wants something from the general, Valentina just wants him to be happy.

Oct 10, 2022
Kaylan is incredibly sweet, but I just might pick Valentina. She's grown past her "teenage crush" stage, but she's still completely selfless. Everyone else wants something from the general, Valentina just wants him to be happy.
Not only that but she also has full package. She is clever, witty, strong, loyal, beautiful, in love with general, has favor of goddess cute etc. She can fight for you because she is good with sword, she thought you would need money then proceed to collect chest full of it, she accepts general as who he is, everyone else says they could come to a campaign with general but only she did it. She has everything and some more.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I can't agree more. She's certainly grown. After she secured all that gold and treaties with foreign kingdoms.... She deserves to be queen.

But i don't know, there's just something about Kaylan that screams Queen. She's so kind and prestigious. Plus she is completely cool with our harem :ROFLMAO:
2023-01-12 23_34_35-To Be A King.png

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's a miracle MC's balls hasn't migrated to a jar, and head into a basket... after first few FEW accusations to having fun with princesses and king logically checking his political actives (checking daughters virginities)
So, I'm not sure it'll ever happen)
Realistically his head would roll after he had sex with Cassia the first time. Maids discovering blood and semen stains on the bed sheets and report that to Queen Helena.

Reactions: Zerorox
Oct 10, 2022
Realistically his head would roll after he had sex with Cassia the first time. Maids discovering blood and semen stains on the bed sheets and report that to Queen Helena.
I don't think so. Even if news reached to king, it would have caused civil war not to an execution. Or more likely a quick marriage between Cassia and MC. MC holds immense power over military, his loyal legions were with him, Nicabar was more loyal to MC than to the king, king had more imminent dangers to his life and his family's life so he needed MC's protection. King accuses MC with having ties with the revolts, it is much more serious accusations than a relation with his daughter but he only could postpone MC's marriage. Also also, MC has loyalty and respect of East if things came to that MC could have swift coup d'etat and former king would be in prison with his son. Only power king had over MC was his loyalty to king and nothing more.

Reactions: _Maou_

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't think so. Even if news reached to king, it would have caused civil war not to an execution. Or more likely a quick marriage between Cassia and MC. MC holds immense power over military, his loyal legions were with him, Nicabar was more loyal to MC than to the king, king had more imminent dangers to his life and his family's life so he needed MC's protection. King accuses MC with having ties with the revolts, it is much more serious accusations than a relation with his daughter but he only could postpone MC's marriage. Also also, MC has loyalty and respect of East if things came to that MC could have swift coup d'etat and former king would be in prison with his son. Only power king had over MC was his loyalty to king and nothing more.
The "head roll" was more of an exaggeration for effect. My point was that it would be very difficult to hide a physical relationship with a princess. Especially when doing the deed within their own rooms.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
why is this game called to be king? does mc become king at some point, cuz ngl the kingdom will fall apart with the prince in charge

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
why is this game called to be king? does mc become king at some point, cuz ngl the kingdom will fall apart with the prince in charge
I think he will become king, near the finale. Maybe he removes the prince from power, or one of the princesses do. (The princesses didn't seem to like the fact that the prince was in charge.)

Leiik

Oct 20, 2022
To Be a King [Ch.10] + Unofficial Android Port + DA's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 947mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Do you now how i can translate an android Version ?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Kaylan is surely most developed/most realistic character here including she is beautiful but not over-beautiful. Totally wife material.

Valentina is surely all-in-one package, it's Hard to not make her MC's queen... but it surely breaks balance in last chapters, she Just gives too much profit as a choise.

Other sisters... middle one is too stupid, oldest is good choise if you wanna give up all decisions and let her rule (not too long, surely it Will end with MC and all royal family lose their heads)

"Goddess favourite" is not the worst choise tbh, she knows what she wants, smart, good at politics, and it seems poisoning MC is not in her Best interest.

Viking Princess is also good variant, at least I think MC Will rule safe and long enough with such woman close to him.

I do like that annoying little blond "from past" , Just very bright character with fun interactions, and that stupid little slut loves MC almost like Val o_O

Flora - Will be most loyal bodyguard and concubine for sure

Edit: almost forgot, Queen, yeah... let her fuckin' rest, take her son and go living somewhere far far away and enjoy their lives, forcefully if needed.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes