battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I played the latest update almost a year ago and I loved your work. today I tried the newest update and I am devastated by your decisions. I love harem games but I do not want any of my Li's bisexual or having any sexual interaction with each other. I support developers that give me a choice and I thought I had that with you until now. I turned down every chance of there being any sexual relations between my Li's but I just got to the scene where Kaylan met Aelinia. I firmly made the decision that I did not want Kaylan having sex with my other women much earlier in the story and the fact that you disregarded the decision you yourself offered me and forced this upon me has disgusted me. Because you betrayed the very decision you offered me I can no longer trust your word or your work. You have lost what was once a loyal supporter. I wish you well in your work but it is not for me.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
When I came here at the suggestion of Droid, I already knew I was going to enjoy the creation since I have never been steered wrong yet.
The story is sound, and the renders for the most part are crisp and detailed, as is the background that complements it.
The MC though leaves something to be desired I guess.
Being 3 decades in service to the Crown, would put him at most likely pushing a half-century, yet he could still have been drawn as more of a leader or warrior, rather than the lazy-advisor look that I currently see so far.
I have friends and family still in the circuit who are still fighters and trainers, they have a look of determination at almost all times, and are clearly focused when entering any room, the MC here looks to be lacking in any sort of focus, just going by the renders I have already seen, and would be vastly improved if he were shook up a tad, to appear more like a dedicated experienced warrior Marc Anthony, rather than a relaxing noble such as Brutus.
I am not going to critique this any more than that though, since this is already a great project, that will no doubt end up being a classy work of art when it's fully completed.

Reactions: _Maou_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if mc started as 6-10 years old in army being messenger/horse caretaker/waterboy/etc then he is around 40 years old.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I came here at the suggestion of Droid, I already knew I was going to enjoy the creation since I have never been steered wrong yet.
The story is sound, and the renders for the most part are crisp and detailed, as is the background that complements it.
The MC though leaves something to be desired I guess.
Being 3 decades in service to the Crown, would put him at most likely pushing a half-century, yet he could still have been drawn as more of a leader or warrior, rather than the lazy-advisor look that I currently see so far.
I have friends and family still in the circuit who are still fighters and trainers, they have a look of determination at almost all times, and are clearly focused when entering any room, the MC here looks to be lacking in any sort of focus, just going by the renders I have already seen, and would be vastly improved if he were shook up a tad, to appear more like a dedicated experienced warrior Marc Anthony, rather than a relaxing noble such as Brutus.
I am not going to critique this any more than that though, since this is already a great project, that will no doubt end up being a classy work of art when it's fully completed.
well if mc started as 6-10 years old in army being messenger/horse caretaker/waterboy/etc then he is around 40 years old.
The game does tell you his age in the Characters section (open book icon, then the word on the left); click on his image to see that he's 45.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The game does tell you his age in the Characters section (open book icon, then the word on the left); click on his image to see that he's 45.
Yes I came across that myself shortly after I posted this, what I said still remains, he doesn't look or is holding himself as a warrior at all, no matter what angle or situation I view him in, including in the war room, heil even that shiitstain Marius looks more like a warrior than the MC...and we know Marius hasn't fought anything tougher than a bout of constipation.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh... my next playthrough will be without trio princesses "involved" and without snakes... and maybe not so harem-oriented overall/
Fuck... remain Solo maybe, or at least some "peasant" girls only
Is Marius still not LI? :LOL:

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I've done a celibate run. It's actually pretty funny, Goddess Anna doesn't approve. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I tried celibate route Just for interest (with skipping a lot), but in the end added long rejected Flora and Valentina
If they want to lose virginity so much I can't reject them again and again :LOL:
Oh, and yes ofc fucked Anna cause Why not to fuck goddess

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am pushing hard for the Aelinia marriage route, and have already been asked by 3 royal family members and a couple of others, and it's like the choices are forgotten about in the very next scene, which is frustrating.
I COULD marry her and another to secure an alliance, yet I can't seem to direct the story in that direction for some reason, AND the Festival is apparently the next day...no 3 days away...no the day after tomorrow...no the next day again...no I was wrong its still 3 days away.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, with so much girls You'll need Inhuman stamina and days with not 24 but 72 hours to progress...
So sometimes you think it has been a week... but it's only 1 Day Passed

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes