Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I played the latest update almost a year ago and I loved your work. today I tried the newest update and I am devastated by your decisions. I love harem games but I do not want any of my Li's bisexual or having any sexual interaction with each other. I support developers that give me a choice and I thought I had that with you until now. I turned down every chance of there being any sexual relations between my Li's but I just got to the scene where Kaylan met Aelinia. I firmly made the decision that I did not want Kaylan having sex with my other women much earlier in the story and the fact that you disregarded the decision you yourself offered me and forced this upon me has disgusted me. Because you betrayed the very decision you offered me I can no longer trust your word or your work. You have lost what was once a loyal supporter. I wish you well in your work but it is not for me.
So you prefer LIs who have no life, who are content to sit on a shelf waiting for the MC to allot some time to them? Not everyone shares your view. I prefer LIs who appear to have some agency, who actually exist outside of me.
Historically, G-G interaction was quite common in traditional harems.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So you prefer LIs who have no life, who are content to sit on a shelf waiting for the MC to allot some time to them? Not everyone shares your view. I prefer LIs who appear to have some agency, who actually exist outside of me.
And making them bi and forcing the scenes in question makes them having a live, sure :KEK:
These scenes felt forced and didn't make much sense if your not on Aelinia & Kaylan path, or Aelinia & Lydia...the girls were all virgins if your not on their path and also relucant, for Lydia you needed promise her to marry her before the first time with her iirc. But sure, sudden threesomes for their first time after you rejected them makes sense...
An other problem is ignoring choices or not giving choices.

''So you prefer LIs who have no life, who are content to sit on a shelf waiting for the MC''
There is obviously no problem with liking lesbian stuff, but this such a dumb argument...it's on the same level like the ntr fans with their '' it makes it more realistic''...
All of them have a life beside the MC, politically active, sheming, training, work etc. That is how you show that these women have lifes beside the MC, not by adding lesbian scenes and none of them is waiting bored in their room until it's time for an other round....well maybe Cassia, if she's not in her zoo.

And yeah, lesbian relationships happend in historical harems no question, but is wasn't the norm.
Historically there also wasn't any equality, the women in there were used for diplomatic gain or to produce heirs. More then a few lost their life for various reasons and most of the time they didn't had much choice if they wanted to be a part of said harem.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Actually G-G is not common in a harem. I did a lot of actual research on harems and in the largest harems there were lesbians in the same ration as the rest of the population but most of the time no there weren't. It seems to be a delusion on the part of horny young guys to justify their fantasies. If the girls are involved with each other it is no longer a harem but a polyamory relationship. A harem is a subcatagory of polyamory where one guys is involved with multiple women and the women are only involved with him. Most people don't understand the difference and that's on them but some of the developers have woken up to that and you will see it in the tags and developer notes. A lot of harem lovers want a harem not a polyamory experience. Many developers have made G-G interactions an avoidable choice because of this.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
"Bi-curious" thing is popular shit needed to attract fans of Lesbian scenes.
Somehow it's common (but strange IMO) that G-G sex don't counts as cheating so it's added to "safely" spice up things.
In big harem girls can wait for it's turn for long (days, weeks...) so they have fun

Personally, I'm not a fan of threesomes at all, and surely not fun of lesbs (bi-curious) but at least I can live with this.

It is said in the game that 25 y.o. (!) princess, which must be a virgin to successfully participate in political marriage also have needs so... she surely had sex, surely sucked cocks cause curious (not mentioned in the game ofc, omg no no no ntr... )
Tbh intact hymen is a miracle for adult woman, cause of biology, but fantasy is fantasy.
And yes, hymen and innocence are very different shit...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Actually G-G is not common in a harem. I did a lot of actual research on harems and in the largest harems there were lesbians in the same ration as the rest of the population but most of the time no there weren't. It seems to be a delusion on the part of horny young guys to justify their fantasies. If the girls are involved with each other it is no longer a harem but a polyamory relationship. A harem is a subcatagory of polyamory where one guys is involved with multiple women and the women are only involved with him. Most people don't understand the difference and that's on them but some of the developers have woken up to that and you will see it in the tags and developer notes. A lot of harem lovers want a harem not a polyamory experience. Many developers have made G-G interactions an avoidable choice because of this.
If you're talking about polyamory, OPP (One Penis Policy) rules are viewed with suspicion in actual polyamorous communities. A polygynous form where the women are there only for the man is considered even more suspicious, though such M/s relationships do exist in the kink community.

As far as a polyamorous experience in a game goes, one of my projects is to build a game around a polyamorous community. I don't expect it will be for everyone, but it is a passion project for me.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Some posts 'bout threesomes scared Me a bit before playing, but all threesomes at the moment totally MC-oriented, can't find any reasons to be jealous here tbh

Girls here are at the edge of being too loyal and almost selfless (player-friendly) with only slightest signs of their own interests, even Aelinia is not that power hungry bitch I imagine her to be, and they are totally not jealous in real life (ofc not avg harem dolls) terms
I think developer was very cautious balancing Character personalities to not scare even most tender player minds

Reactions: HunterSeeker

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Girls here are at the edge of being too loyal and almost selfless (player-friendly) with only slightest signs of their own interests, even Aelinia is not that power hungry bitch I imagine her to be, and they are totally not jealous in real life (ofc not avg harem dolls) terms
I think developer was very cautious balancing Character personalities to not scare even most tender player minds
All is fine until you end up in Cassia's lion's den in chapter 13.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
All is fine until you end up in Cassia's lion's den in chapter 13.
It's a miracle MC's balls hasn't migrated to a jar, and head into a basket... after first few FEW accusations to having fun with princesses and king logically checking his political actives (checking daughters virginities)
So, I'm not sure it'll ever happen)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
It's a miracle MC's balls hasn't migrated to a jar, and head into a basket... after first few FEW accusations to having fun with princesses and king logically checking his political actives (checking daughters virginities)
So, I'm not sure it'll ever happen)
It's not a miracle, it's Goddess Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: YuNobi1 and Zerorox

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you're talking about polyamory, OPP (One Penis Policy) rules are viewed with suspicion in actual polyamorous communities. A polygynous form where the women are there only for the man is considered even more suspicious, though such M/s relationships do exist in the kink community.

As far as a polyamorous experience in a game goes, one of my projects is to build a game around a polyamorous community. I don't expect it will be for everyone, but it is a passion project for me.
It has been a while sine i saw you talking about your idea of your own game.
IIRC wasn't that centered around a open poly relationship, with swinging and sharing ?
It's not like all poly couples are in a open relationship or are swingers.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It has been a while sine i saw you talking about your idea of your own game.
True. Life got very complicated. I ended up getting the Omicron variant, and when I tried to return to work, I found I had long Covid. After many attempts to return, i had to leave work and have taken an early retirement and seeking disability coverage.

In the midst of that, I was influenced by the number of developers who start out, then become dissatisfied with their early work, the developers who, in their frustration, keep going back and redoing the first chapters. Since my polyamory story is a long one, I put it on the shelf in order to work on smaller projects first. The second project, a Steampunk story, ended up growing in scope as well.

The project I'm working on is a science fiction story, set in a universe similar to the Expanse universe. I will probably do more stories in that genre, but this one can be a stand-alone story. I am in the process of building custom ships using various assets. It also sounds like the new version of DAZ Studio will allow me more leeway in designing belters.
IIRC wasn't that centered around a open poly relationship, with swinging and sharing ?
It's not like all poly couples are in a open relationship or are swingers.
Since my own history predates the coining of the words polyamorous and polyamory, the term we had then was "Open Relationships." As a result, I tend to see open relationship as the broader term, within which polyamory and swinging would be subsets. The umbrella term used lately is 'ethical non-monogamy.'

Because of the nature of an AVN, the focus will be individuals who are more open rather than those who practice polyfidelity. To be certain, you will encounter people who are in (or are seeking) a closed triad/quad, but they won't be centered in the story. At some point, there will be a M/F couple who engage in "unicorn hunting" (married/committed couple seeking single HBB for closed triad), but I haven't decided if the central couple will attempt it or have them encounter it second-hand.

The player will also have the option to explore kink (bdsm, et al) and swinging options. Too big for a first project.

Reactions: keterboy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
True. Life got very complicated. I ended up getting the Omicron variant, and when I tried to return to work, I found I had long Covid. After many attempts to return, i had to leave work and have taken an early retirement and seeking disability coverage.

In the midst of that, I was influenced by the number of developers who start out, then become dissatisfied with their early work, the developers who, in their frustration, keep going back and redoing the first chapters. Since my polyamory story is a long one, I put it on the shelf in order to work on smaller projects first. The second project, a Steampunk story, ended up growing in scope as well.

The project I'm working on is a science fiction story, set in a universe similar to the Expanse universe. I will probably do more stories in that genre, but this one can be a stand-alone story. I am in the process of building custom ships using various assets. It also sounds like the new version of DAZ Studio will allow me more leeway in designing belters.

Since my own history predates the coining of the words polyamorous and polyamory, the term we had then was "Open Relationships." As a result, I tend to see open relationship as the broader term, within which polyamory and swinging would be subsets. The umbrella term used lately is 'ethical non-monogamy.'

Because of the nature of an AVN, the focus will be individuals who are more open rather than those who practice polyfidelity. To be certain, you will encounter people who are in (or are seeking) a closed triad/quad, but they won't be centered in the story. At some point, there will be a M/F couple who engage in "unicorn hunting" (married/committed couple seeking single HBB for closed triad), but I haven't decided if the central couple will attempt it or have them encounter it second-hand.

The player will also have the option to explore kink (bdsm, et al) and swinging options. Too big for a first project.
It's not that I don't find your ideas interesting (I do), but I'm not sure this thread is really the place to detail them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not that I don't find your ideas interesting (I do), but I'm not sure this thread is really the place to detail them.
True. Sorry about that.

I should set up a discussion thread for my projects. Is there a guideline for that? I haven't yet found one on the site (though I know there are WIP threads out there).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Well shit, i hope your long-term symptoms aren't on the heavy side.
Understandable, i think it's good that you get some expirience with smaller projects, also helps you to get a fanbase when it is time for your large game.
A sci fi game similiar to the Expanse sounds intriguing.

That makes certainly more sense to me with the OPP and viewed with suspicion you mentioned.

While the topics of that game doesn't sounds like something i would be interested in, i think your rl expirience with these themes will make for an enjoyable read for the fanbase of that genere.
It's always nice to have a writer which has real expirience about what he writes about, i wish you good luck with that AVN.

Reactions: Dragon59

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
True. Sorry about that.

I should set up a discussion thread for my projects. Is there a guideline for that? I haven't yet found one on the site (though I know there are WIP threads out there).
No worries. Just wouldn't want your conversation to get deleted if it went on for awhile. You might try the Off-Topic forum, which is for stuff that doesn't seem to go anywhere else. I didn't see any forums or sub-forums within Games that seemed to fit discussing plans and how those are progressing. And since it sounds like you're not yet to the point of having a game ready for a release, a normal game thread won't work. After jumping to the linked forum above, click the button to start your new thread:
1673381745525.png
You might consider having something in the title of the thread you create indicate that it's for games you're working on and that it's how you've progressed so far. That would make it easier to know what the thread's about for anyone browsing around.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No worries. Just wouldn't want your conversation to get deleted if it went on for awhile. You might try the Off-Topic forum, which is for stuff that doesn't seem to go anywhere else. I didn't see any forums or sub-forums within Games that seemed to fit discussing plans and how those are progressing. And since it sounds like you're not yet to the point of having a game ready for a release, a normal game thread won't work. After jumping to the linked forum above, click the button to start your new thread:
You might consider having something in the title of the thread you create indicate that it's for games you're working on and that it's how you've progressed so far. That would make it easier to know what the thread's about for anyone browsing around.
I was considering posting something in Introductions, but Off-Topic would work as well.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I can't think of anywhere that is ISNT common in fact...still nothing comes to mind, since case in point, even when a Sultan is spending time with one of his wives, the rest aren't just sitting on their thumbs waiting for their turn with him, same case in point with the MC of any work of fiction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't think of anywhere that is ISNT common in fact...still nothing comes to mind, since case in point, even when a Sultan is spending time with one of his wives, the rest aren't just sitting on their thumbs waiting for their turn with him, same case in point with the MC of any work of fiction.
yea they play games or do some other activities.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes