ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There are few games with harem in historical sense, so it's even funny to compare to some east sultan's harem...
And I think purity meant not fucked by dick then, so Who knows how many Lesbo sex they had, but mostly they were concurents of some kind and had no reasons to interact that way (and Why even need that if you can be have fun with some maid or smth)
But anyway if there was no access to Men, they surely had some urges so... (same with Men, for example some soldiers, samurais, legioners...)

Anyway, it's not official "harem" MC have here, he Just fucks this women, so Why even bothering)
I'm saying from a historical standpoint women did not interact sexually with each other in harems and for several reasons for one that i have already given in previous comment. 2. Religion played a much bigger role back then and we all know what Religion says about that. 3. The rarity of Lesbian/Bi women. 4. Women are not going to turn Lesbian/Bi simply because of lack of men around and they are horny. 5. Out side of Harems Women were treated mostly like property and to have your woman sleep with anybody else wether male or female would not have gone well. 6. It was a big deal for a woman to find a man and have children to survive they was considered worthless by the family if the daughter didn't find a man to have children with by a certain age. I'm just saying Lesbian/Bi in Harems would have been Really Rare for a combination of any of those reasons. Harem diffinition only changed for some till recent years because of society has been more excepted of gay/Lesbians. And to be fair Not till i come to this site did i even see women interact with each other sexually in a harem themed story it was pretty rare. And that's why people complain about Harems on this site they are not Harem when women interact sexually with each other Especially when they are in relationships with each other.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There are few games with harem in historical sense, so it's even funny to compare to some east sultan's harem...
And I think purity meant not fucked by dick then, so Who knows how many Lesbo sex they had, but mostly they were concurents of some kind and had no reasons to interact that way (and Why even need that if you can be have fun with some maid or smth)
But anyway if there was no access to Men, they surely had some urges so... (same with Men, for example some soldiers, samurais, legioners...)

Anyway, it's not official "harem" MC have here, he Just fucks this women, so Why even bothering)
You must not have either or both Not read the tags or played the game if you don't think this is a Harem game. Also yes purity meant sex period wether it was male or female.

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm saying from a historical standpoint women did not interact sexually with each other in harems and for several reasons for one that i have already given in previous comment. 2. Religion played a much bigger role back then and we all know what Religion says about that. 3. The rarity of Lesbian/Bi women. 4. Women are not going to turn Lesbian/Bi simply because of lack of men around and they are horny. 5. Out side of Harems Women were treated mostly like property and to have your woman sleep with anybody else wether male or female would not have gone well. 6. It was a big deal for a woman to find a man and have children to survive they was considered worthless by the family if the daughter didn't find a man to have children with by a certain age. I'm just saying Lesbian/Bi in Harems would have been Really Rare for a combination of any of those reasons. Harem diffinition only changed for some till recent years because of society has been more excepted of gay/Lesbians. And to be fair Not till i come to this site did i even see women interact with each other sexually in a harem themed story it was pretty rare.
Oh, my friend, it's just very big amout of players here, who likes Lesbo scenes and consider f/f interactions not cheating, and most "harem" vn's full of bi-curious shit, so that's Why so much f/f content here
I'm personally not interested in Lesbo content, don't like it at all, and tbh it annoys Me somewhat... but no kink shamin' ofc)
All I wanted to say, no religious or other rules can stop some people from such "interactions" totally, and lack of "proper sex" partners always influence that.
And ofc in different region and times there were different rules and traditions, so very different harems.
Ofc fact is that "lesbian fun" was very very rare phenomen in most of real harems but totally common practice in adult vn's cause of avg player fetishes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Oh, my friend, it's just very big amout of players here, who likes Lesbo scenes and consider f/f interactions not cheating, and most "harem" vn's full of bi-curious shit, so that's Why so much f/f content here
I'm personally not interested in Lesbo content, don't like it at all, and tbh it annoys Me somewhat... but no kink shamin' ofc)
All I wanted to say, no religious or other rules can stop some people from such "interactions" totally, and lack of "proper sex" partners always influence that.
And ofc in different region and times there were different rules and traditions, so very different harems.
Ofc fact is that "lesbian fun" was very very rare phenomen in most of real harems but totally common practice in adult vn's cause of avg player fetishes
What i'm mainly saying is for the reasons i gave is the reason a lot of people argue wether it is or is not a Harem and they would be right. It's not a Harem if the women Interact with each other sexually or emotionally Because The word Harem came from the time when women were forbid to interact with anyone other than the Harem King. The word Harem has only recently evolved to what it is on this site and sites like this one as recent as only 4-6 years ago give or take a year or 2 and maybe further than that outside of these type of games. So when someone argues these type of Harems are not Harems they are right. And while you may be right about Religious or other rules not stopping people from being Gay/Lesbian/Bi but only in the past 20-30 years ago heck it has only been socially excepted as recently as 20 years ago. The U.S had only recently made it legal to marry the same sex just a few years ago.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh I don't like Valentina becomin' super smart, perfect fighter, super useful... and (for example) Cassia still being stupid and useless cunt in last chapters, it breaks balance(
I start expecting something bad Will happen to Val/
I don't want them be on same level of usefulness or smth, but the gap between girls is too big)

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
What i'm mainly saying is for the reasons i gave is the reason a lot of people argue wether it is or is not a Harem and they would be right. It's not a Harem if the women Interact with each other sexually or emotionally Because The word Harem came from the time when women were forbid to interact with anyone other than the Harem King. The word Harem has only recently evolved to what it is on this site and sites like this one as recent as only 4-6 years ago give or take a year or 2 and maybe further than that outside of these type of games. So when someone argues these type of Harems are not Harems they are right. And while you may be right about Religious or other rules not stopping people from being Gay/Lesbian/Bi but only in the past 20-30 years ago heck it has only been socially excepted as recently as 20 years ago. The U.S had only recently made it legal to marry the same sex just a few years ago.
"It's only harem if it comes from the Harem region of France. Otherwise it's just sparkling orgies"

Oct 10, 2022
Tbh I don't like Valentina becomin' super smart, perfect fighter, super useful... and (for example) Cassia still being stupid and useless cunt in last chapters, it breaks balance(
I start expecting something bad Will happen to Val/
I don't want them be on same level of usefulness or smth, but the gap between girls is too big)
Well to be honest even if Val was as dumb as Cassia, I would choose her only for her commitment. Though, it make sense because unlike Cassia she went out of palace, visited many places, met with people etc. It was only natural she has edge on others. If you look at the characters, not only Val and Cassia, you can see their respective enviroment like people, jobs, places they grew up etc. has huge effects on them. So, for Val it was only natural and I hope nothing will bad happen on her just because it breaks balance.

Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Well to be honest even if Val was as dumb as Cassia, I would choose her only for her commitment. Though, it make sense because unlike Cassia she went out of palace, visited many places, met with people etc. It was only natural she has edge on others. If you look at the characters, not only Val and Cassia, you can see their respective enviroment like people, jobs, places they grew up etc. has huge effects on them. So, for Val it was only natural and I hope nothing will bad happen on her just because it breaks balance.
That's what I'm talkin' about, even without that "hidden smart trait", "surprise swordmaster trait" and "sudden treasure gifter trait" she was already beautiful, adorable, loving little thing)) And now dev Just gives us no choise but to make her the queen, and I hope it's not a sign it Will be that way "cause of plot" and players still have some freedom to choose...

Oct 10, 2022
I was adding to your comment, wasn't against you.
To be honest, I have same fear of yours. After I thought what could be wrong with her, I really considered Val was behind kidnapping of Cassia and she was behind King's death and was planned all for laying foundation to her marriage and MC's rule. Why did she asked support of the governments before king's death or she was aware Cassia's love to dresses and suddenly she got kidnapped for the sake of dresses. Then secret meeting with Goddess' pet etc. If you mull it over, there is a very disturbing secretive side of Val.
Then I was like nah, she is too cute to do that.

That's what I'm talkin' about, even without that "hidden smart trait", "surprise swordmaster trait" and "sudden treasure gifter trait" she was already beautiful, adorable, loving little thing)) And now dev Just gives us no choise but to make her the queen, and I hope it's not a sign it Will be that way "cause of plot" and players still have some freedom to choose...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Your very wrong G-G would have been very rare in a traditional Harem. Most Harems were for kings and higher ups and nobody messed with the Kings harem not even each other They were to stay pure for the king and if they did not they would be considered dirty and unworthy of the kings harem and would be either jailed or executed or the very least exiled. It was not till modern times did the meaning of harem change matter of fact i had never heard of women interacting with each other sexually in a harem till i started playing games on this site. And i have been reading hentai and watching anime for near 30 years sure they had yuri hentai but but it was rare to see it in a harem themed story.
My information came from records from the era and anthropological papers.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My information came from records from the era and anthropological papers.
Yeah my info came from my World History Masters degree from UCLA and sense i was interested in the genre i studied it quite a bit and i am quite certain women did not interact sexually with each other in the harems.

Reactions: Dragon59

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You both talk like there has been just one definition of a harem. Ottoman Sultanate harem is not exactly the same as the Mughal Empire or the Abbasid Harem and so on. And then there are the harems of Chinese emperors that worked different for every emperor more or less. I'm far from an expert in the subject, but how much the women interacted sexually with each other surely differed between them as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there going to be any "Pregnancy" in this or its going the way of most other games/VN's?

This one pic alone means there need to be some kind of tag for it. ToBeAKing 2023-02-02 10-05-32-46.jpg
Don't really know which one it should be.
Fantasy is already there but I think "Religion" at the least should also be there.
Religion [***Any significant religious (fiction or otherwise) symbols, text... e.g nuns, churches...]

Paranormal [Used when elements such as ghosts are heavily present.]
Superpowers [Used when a game contains characters with powers, generally super-heroes/villains.]
(Goddess have superpowers.)

There is some voice acting in here for the most part the sex scenes and some other convo's with highlights.
No actual words just the sounds that girls make during sex and huffing and puffing during some of the convo's.
Voiced [Used when a game contains voice acting.]

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there going to be any "Pregnancy" in this or its going the way of most other games/VN's?
that's a bit dumb question, right question is WHEN since king needs kids who will rule after him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
that's a bit dumb question, right question is WHEN since king needs kids who will rule after him.
As I have now played up to chapter 6 it does look like it but its not listed either here or on patreon.
There is a lot of talk about pregnancy now in the game so I hope it does come.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i bought a new computer so can someone give me save from just before the latest update? thanks in advance i usually find a save on most games but theres none here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As I have now played up to chapter 6 it does look like it but its not listed either here or on patreon.
There is a lot of talk about pregnancy now in the game so I hope it does come.
at least in the end scenes there'll be some newborn princes and princesses.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes