Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I want to make Estrid my queen because she's my favorite but I'm also skeptical about making a foreigner Queen. not just for domestic political reasons but because it might bite me in the ass when it comes to foreign policy too.
It comes down to how you're playing. I'm playing for world domination on my main path, so I'm being selective about who to add to the harem. Have added some I don't like personally and turned down some I did, based on whether I think they are good fits politically. On that path I would definitely not make a foreigner queen. I reckon that would crash and burn big time. Particularly if you are trying to make alliances with Danes and maybe the Gauls too.

I think I'm leaning towards Aelinina as best choice ATM, but am also considering Cassia or Dinah. If I can add Flavia and Alessia to my harem (which I hope to do), they would also by viable options. But it's gonna the biggest decision of the game I think.

But if you're playing a romance path (doing that too), add who you want, make whoever you want queen, and everyone else can go to hell.

Reactions: De_pone
Sep 13, 2020
But if you don't then can't gain an alliance with the Danes. You need to decide which alliance/LIs you think will be best (I don't think there is a right or wrong answer). I did take Estrid (even though I was pretty meh as an LI), cause they're good fighters, and I think an alliance will be useful down the track.

I have also taken an alliance with the Gauls, (I know Briet was offered as a bride, but can't remember if I've accepted or not, I will), so somehow, I need to make them both work.

Not sure how it affects LIs from different places, but I'm trying to keep it fairly balanced until having to make a choice. So I'm taking LIs from all factions and turning away from all factions too, but not overloading on one faction. Which would surely piss the other factions off. The choice of Queen is going to be a crucial one!

No doubt, when it's all over I'll go back and play other ways like a manwhore and a world domination. But, I'm enjoying the story and the decisions to be made, balancing preferred LIs against political decisions.
I don't remember Briet

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Is 11.2 the updated and latest version ?
I didn't know their was an 11.2. Latest version I am aware of is Chapter 11. (Chapter 12 was originally scheduled to be released in June), but I haven't seen that confirmed recently. He's definitely working on it and getting it ready, so fingers crossed it's not to far away.

Sep 13, 2020
I didn't know their was an 11.2. Latest version I am aware of is Chapter 11. (Chapter 12 was originally scheduled to be released in June), but I haven't seen that confirmed recently. He's definitely working on it and getting it ready, so fingers crossed it's not to far away.
I saw 11.2 when I booted up the avn so I was just wondering if your version was the same as mine

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
you are really content on this not cumming inside thing. normally games always give that option. not really into facials and cumming on body thing to be honest:cautious:. nohting better than a good creampie, my friends;). I guess to be fair they probably don't have morning after pills or condoms. but still.

Reactions: temp614699b1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you are really content on this not cumming inside thing. normally games always give that option. not really into facials and cumming on body thing to be honest:cautious:. nohting better than a good creampie, my friends;). I guess to be fair they probably don't have morning after pills or condoms. but still.
no pills (those come around 2k years later) nor condoms (rubber was used in south america but no1 sailed to there before much much later and on 15th century rich chineses used some kind of condom and then on 16th it came to europe).

Oct 10, 2022
no pills (those come around 2k years later) nor condoms (rubber was used in south america but no1 sailed to there before much much later and on 15th century rich chineses used some kind of condom and then on 16th it came to europe).
Condom usage dates as early as ancient Egypt. Iirc, Tutankhamun's condoms were found. Also, iirc, they used animal intestine as condoms in Rome.

Oct 10, 2022
it's debated if egyptians or romans used condoms or not.
Tutankhamun's condom, which contained traces of his DNA, consisted of a sheath made of fine linen, soaked in olive oil, and attached to a string that would have tied around his waist. Dated to 1350 BC, it is the oldest known condom in existence.

Reactions: Milton749

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Question for patrons. Ch 12 was scheduled to release on 6th or 7th June I think. Is the development on track or....?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Tutankhamun's condom, which contained traces of his DNA, consisted of a sheath made of fine linen, soaked in olive oil, and attached to a string that would have tied around his waist. Dated to 1350 BC, it is the oldest known condom in existence.
You can use the same condom twice, you just have to turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes