Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
When was this? I don't remember this offer. Maybe I made the wrong choices to get that offer.
I can't remember exactly when it happened. I checked my codex and it just says I made an alliance with the Gauls and their offer of Princess Briet is a generous one.

screenshot0001.png

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
So the 2 threesome scenes are now optional, wonders still happen...
I'm sure many of us are happy, no more of that alcoholic (y)
In mine the one with kaylan still happens regardless, even when not on Aeiln route. I am guessing the version in OP is outdated or, is there a specific choice to take to avoid it? cause I didnt see any. There is a choice that asks you if you want a threesome with Lydia but is later not respected and happens regardless as well lol.

Edit: Nvm, just checked the thread, the version here is indeed outdated, guess I'll have to wait for the new one to get here

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Strange. We haven't even met Princess Briet!

I'm guessing that you automatically gain an alliance with them if you reject Astrid and her alliance?
No, I have an alliance with the Danes too. I didn't reject Estrid.
It looks like we still have a chance to reject Briet if we want too. I probably wont on my main playthrough because I think I want the alliance atm.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Strange. We haven't even met Princess Briet!

I'm guessing that you automatically gain an alliance with them if you reject Astrid and her alliance?
Aranka and the Gauls are diferent people!
Ankara is the one threatning the gauls fallowed by the Danes!
But if you ally with them while marrying the Danish princess making the Gaulish princess your concubine you can get the danes to back off!
But your goal should be Britania and getting the Danes to gift you Britania as your wedding dowry!
it should compensate the loss of Dacia to the horse riders of Valentina mistress of arms
which should greatly increase your personal military power without needing any of the 3 factions!
ofc a part of the Danish princess dowery if we fallow bizantine example should be 6.000 varingians (or 1 legion give or take)!
but if you can choose to give that up for a Gaulish Alliance it might be worth while!
altough the question is.... why Britania must be recovered and not Gaul?
it might be interesting to attract the gauls into conversations betray them and take over Gaul...
this way you get your own personal province but recruiting there might be hard!
but making their remaining princess your concubine and putting an heir in her as always been the norm!
this way you can get the Danish power and more land!

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes