BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the story, but the mc points for politics, military etc... seems to hinge solely on whether or not you bed the right women
would be better to be able to turn down those you do not like without hindering your standing in the kingdom.
The harem is nice and all but too many women in it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like the story, but the mc points for politics, military etc... seems to hinge solely on whether or not you bed the right women
would be better to be able to turn down those you do not like without hindering your standing in the kingdom.
well you are partially right, don't think it's necessary to bed them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is it possible to be a master negotiator and have all factions be ok with you, this would be a real ending for this story and then you can keep all the women you want

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so you create an harem and diss off the daughter of a clan who has like 3 or 4 provinces?
If you had only 1 wife and perhaps a few misstresses... it might not matter!
you can diss a rich merchants daughter and only loose in tax revenue but a province means taxes soldiers and lower unrest!
how hard would it be for the kingdom´s senators/dux´s to start calling you an interloper?
until they use that discarded daughter to marry her off to another general or governor of an important province?
you do not need that kind of hassle of internal alliances working like chains to constrain your power!

so if she matters how bad can it be to have her as part of your harem?
less alliance material for your adversaries to use against you,
lower unreast, more tax revenue, easyer to recruit troops!
and you need as much as that for as little price as you can afford it!
fuck she could be fat uggly and old, if she brings in soldiers/money/influence i would get her a room in the harem!
you don´t have to fuck them... or allow anyone else to fuck them cause if your harem is breached you loose face!
which means people will assume they can challange you, so less taxes less soldiers and less influence!
the name of the story is to be a king... not a kings fuck feast!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Is it possible to be a master negotiator and have all factions be ok with you, this would be a real ending for this story and then you can keep all the women you want
Depends if you're playing To Be A King or To Be A Manwhore. At the moment, I'm playing TBAK, so I'm strategically choosing who is in my harem. E.g. Estrid is pretty meh to me, but added her cause I think an alliance will be useful.

Trying to keep it really balanced, adding to the harem from all different factions, but not overloading on one, basically the same from each. I'd like to make all alliances and convince every faction, but I doubt that will happen. Once you choose a Queen, things will escalate.

When it's over, I'll go back and do a manwhore for fun.

Hawkinator233

Mar 27, 2024
Hey y'all. Just finished playing the current version of the game for the first time. I've seen it come up a few times in here but just wanted to know if anyone knew when the next update would be out? Thank you in advance!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hey y'all. Just finished playing the current version of the game for the first time. I've seen it come up a few times in here but just wanted to know if anyone knew when the next update would be out? Thank you in advance!
hard to guess, for the last update the dev switched software he was using to render and took time to adjust and familiarise himself whit it.
normally i'd say 4-5 months(were already at the 4th month mark) for a decent sized update

i'd need to a other update or 2 to get a feel for development time again for this avn

Reactions: Hawkinator233

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
Patron here his last Dev update made it clear due to how many characters are in now that Chapters are going to be really big and take a decent chunk of time but that he's working hard on it. He hasn't given a date.

Reactions: Hawkinator233

Hawkinator233

Mar 27, 2024
Patron here his last Dev update made it clear due to how many characters are in now that Chapters are going to be really big and take a decent chunk of time but that he's working hard on it. He hasn't given a date.
Really hope it is somewhat soon. Can't wait to play it

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
next year. :p
i mean i could understand the long time for content whit last update because he changed software learning and getting used to it,
i'd say that phase is over though so unless he fully plans on doing pretty large updates once a year,
the medium sized updates 2-3 year are a better model to strive for IMO

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i mean i could understand the long time for content whit last update because he changed software learning and getting used to it,
i'd say that phase is over though so unless he fully plans on doing pretty large updates once a year,
the medium sized updates 2-3 year are a better model to strive for IMO
before change it was update every 2-4 months.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The whole switch over to rendering with Unreal was supposed to make the process easier and faster, so if we’re still at a point where it’s one update every year then that’s definitely sus as fuck.
unless it means more content to compensate.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes