UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Why? Valentina is one of the better characters in my mind. Sure she can be annoying, but she is starting to show her actual intelligence.

I think this game should only have five LI:s: Queen, 3 princesses and Princess Estrid. Okay, I can accept a certain Goddess as well. The rest can be side chicks and one night stands.
Really? No Kaylan? Cmon man, she just wants you to pump a kid (or, you know, 5) into her.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Two words: spoiled brat like her brother.
Okay, I take that brother thing back(Damn I hate him) but somehow Valentina is just not experienced enough and I hate that jealousy all of sisters anyway.

If I had to choose someone from the royal family, it would be Queen Helen otherwise I go with Kaylan :love.

Reactions: straightguy90

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Really? No Kaylan? Cmon man, she just wants you to pump a kid (or, you know, 5) into her.
I come from a story perspective. And as much as I like Kaylan as a character, she just doesn't have that much to do with the story and she is kind of irrelevant. Of course, another solution to that is to make her more involved in the story going forward.
Two words: spoiled brat like her brother.
Okay, I take that brother thing back(Damn I hate him) but somehow Valentina is just not experienced enough and I hate that jealousy all of sisters anyway.

If I had to choose someone from the royal family, it would be Queen Helen otherwise I go with Kaylan :love.
Valentina is clingy and an attention seeker. Cassia is the spoiled brat. I get the feeling that the only reason Cassia is interested in the General in the first place is because Valentina is in love with him and Cassia can't stand Val getting something she isn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I come from a story perspective. And as much as I like Kaylan as a character, she just doesn't have that much to do with the story and she is kind of irrelevant. Of course, another solution to that is to make her more involved in the story going forward.

Valentina is clingy and an attention seeker. Cassia is the spoiled brat. I get the feeling that the only reason Cassia is interested in the General in the first place is because Valentina is in love with him and Cassia can't stand Val getting something she isn't.
Maybe I say about Val too harshly but I remember the drama/jealousy between the sisters and I don't really care about that, princesses are pretty I don't deny it but not just for me.

Like UnoriginalUserName said just start a family with Kaylan :love:

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Now you're talking bro!

Maybe Kaylan is actually an illegitimate child of the King and needs protection from the wrath of Queen Helen.
Or Kaylan is a legitimate child that needed to be hidden for some reason.
EDIT: Maybe that is the real reason why the King was so angry when General and Kaylan got betrothed?

Reactions: straightguy90

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Maybe Kaylan is actually an illegitimate child of the King and needs protection from the wrath of Queen Helen.
I can take all but not that if she's the MC's sister o_O

Joking aside if I don't remember wrong, Kaylan was the child of a friend of MC? or he pretend as Kaylan's father to protect of the king from Helen angry!

• Haha
Reactions: bacienvu88

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
EDIT: Maybe that is the real reason why the King was so angry when General and Kaylan got betrothed?
That...would actually make a lot of sense.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I can take all but not that if she's the MC's sister o_O

Joking aside if I don't remember wrong, Kaylan was the child of a friend of MC? or he pretend as Kaylan's father to protect of the king from Helen angry!
Kaylan is the child of the other general whose name I never remember. And yeah, what I meant was that he pretends to be the father and raised her as his own. Or maybe his wife is actually the one who cheated with the King. :devilish:

Reactions: Sorrow85

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Kaylan is the child of the other general whose name I never remember. And yeah, what I meant was that he pretends to be the father and raised her as his own. Or maybe his wife is actually the one who cheated with the King. :devilish:
Kaylan's father is General Nicabar.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Yoboy123

Feb 28, 2022
yo I downloaded version 0.7.1 but it keeps on crashing from where are you guys downloading the latest version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But does RL also have a goddess who is actively making such relationships happen? Jealousy fails as a plot device because the game already told us that it's going to be OK, so it's better to just drop it because the mystery is not there.
no, irl has goddess who tackles mc all the time.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes