• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Valentina is my favorites.....There I said it :p Flora (servant), Dinah ( fake whore daughter?)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
There aren't many Roman/medieval Daz assets available, so Roy has had to make do with what he has found. The specific setting of TBaK is an alternate timeline wherein Rome never fell, but the capital was moved to Caudium. So it's probably something like 600-800 CE in this alternate world; a few centuries after when Rome fell in our timeline.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well yeah, Valentina is a pain in the ass. That being said, Aelina and Kayalan (the generals daughter) did a real nosedive in the last update imo.
My favorites are Flora (servant), Eliana (tavern owner), Goddess Anna and Estrid.
Same here (at least, among the sisters). Between Flora, Valentina, and Estrid for my overall favorite as Kayalan dropped out of that position in the last update.
Kaylan is still one of my favorites. I only somewhat liked Valentina's old self (amazing to, albeit obsessive of, the MC generally but rude / bratty to most other people), but she's trying really hard and improving a lot, which makes her quickly climb in my book. I also really like Flora and Eliana a lot. I find Cassia has now taken Valentina's old spot as the most aggravating LI, while Aelinia's scheming (and apparent lack of concern for the MC's potential risk) was decently unattractive to me. I don't have a problem with her wanting power, but she should at least pretend to care about the danger to the MC. Estrid is lovely to look at but a bit meh for me as a character, although that might change with more development in coming releases. Sadly, TBH Helena seems fairly cookie-cutter MILF with a little royalty window dressing added.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Kaylan is still one of my favorites. I only somewhat liked Valentina's old self (amazing to, albeit obsessive of, the MC generally but rude / bratty to most other people), but she's trying really hard and improving a lot, which makes her quickly climb in my book. I also really like Flora and Eliana a lot. I find Cassia has now taken Valentina's old spot as the most aggravating LI, while Aelinia's scheming (and apparent lack of concern for the MC's potential risk) was decently unattractive to me. I don't have a problem with her wanting power, but she should at least pretend to care about the danger to the MC. Estrid is lovely to look at but a bit meh for me as a character, although that might change with more development in coming releases. Sadly, TBH Helena seems fairly cookie-cutter MILF with a little royalty window dressing added.
I want to like Kaylan as, before this update, she was my favorite, but she just did not impress me with the newest update.

Valentina does have a rough start with most people, but I think I grew to like her since she cares a lot more for the MC than some of the other LIs, and she, supposedly, is really smart but hides it very well. I would say Aelinia is more aggravating than Cassia, but both have gotten worse since the beginning of the game, especially since Aelinia has been stealing from the empire.

Estrid, so far, has not had a lot of screen time, but I do typically like more athletic girls like her, and she is on the sweet side.

Helena, sadly, is like you said, which happens in many games.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
I want to like Kaylan as, before this update, she was my favorite, but she just did not impress me with the newest update.

Valentina does have a rough start with most people, but I think I grew to like her since she cares a lot more for the MC than some of the other LIs, and she, supposedly, is really smart but hides it very well. I would say Aelinia is more aggravating than Cassia, but both have gotten worse since the beginning of the game, especially since Aelinia has been stealing from the empire.

Estrid, so far, has not had a lot of screen time, but I do typically like more athletic girls like her, and she is on the sweet side.

Helena, sadly, is like you said, which happens in many games.
I don't know what went wrong, but so many of the girls' attitudes have changed for the worse in the game, that it's made them really unlikable.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
There aren't many Roman/medieval Daz assets available, so Roy has had to make do with what he has found. The specific setting of TBaK is an alternate timeline wherein Rome never fell, but the capital was moved to Caudium. So it's probably something like 600-800 CE in this alternate world; a few centuries after when Rome fell in our timeline.
yeah, they've started talking about 'The Danes' and 'The Rus' so that would be about the right period. Caudium to me is a bot of a weird relocate though...seeing as the empire was split East and West between Rome and Constantinople. Capua would have been more appropriate, but I guess the writers were looking for somewhere that wasn't known so they could put their own blueprint on it (it's one of the problems of writing Roman period fiction...I started writing a book, but the research involved gets excessive if you to be true to life).

Reactions: RevanXIII

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
0.8.1 is there much new content here? in renders?

aigt, the changelog has been updated, ca. an hour of playtime

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I think I'll buy the game properly once it's on steam. It's gotten kinda confusing and with Steam it kinda makes sense to replay it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

MC is blessed by the goddess and she vows to help him bring joy to as many hoties he can.
Other than that, MC never has to pick and choose between hotties, he can and should
be on hand for all of the maidens holding out a candle for him in this mighty fun game.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes