lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Well, he said "hit on" in his OP so i figured he knew what meant and was confused by the "under the sun" comment :)
yah it's the point , i can understand "under the sun " literally but the sentences can have multiple means in different places so thats what i asked for if there is a mean that i dont know for this .

Reactions: HornyyPussy

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Well, I noticed that if you pick Dinah it says Diana has been rejected. But if you choose Diana, it says that Dinah can still be in your harem later on.

Reactions: MrBenny

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] To Be a King [v0.8.1] [ITRoy] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.05GB
Repack size: 779MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Since original has good optimization, i did MinQ Edition that is focused on Size over Quality.
Gallery code for v0.8.1 (case sensitive): TheCakeIsALie

In below spoiler you can find MQ Edition (1.08GB) that is balanced between Size and Quality.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
May be a stupid question, but has anyone been able to decompile the .rpyc files. No matter what method I try, I always get this error:
There is a script file I use called un.rpyc; I've not seen it fail yet. Drop it in the \game folder, just like you would a patch. I'm attaching it here.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
There is a script file I use called un.rpyc; I've not seen it fail yet. Drop it in the \game folder, just like you would a patch. I'm attaching it here.
I tried that method also (just retried it also), and both times did not work (same error).
Seems weird since last version worked fine and other games also, so maybe the Renpy engine was update for this game?
Thanks for the help

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Confirmed with image, if you pick the mom. View attachment 1922679
Don't get excited guys... I chose Dinah, and for most of this episode, I had the Diana will be available message. However, at the beginning of the scene where MC speaks with Diana, that message changed to the rejected message. Quite possibly same thing will happen when you encounter Dinah again.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes