Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Diana has all the sway and influence needed by MC, her daughter clearly has a huge crush on you and exceptionally naive - why would you not pick the mom and not also expect the daughter to eventually follow suit? She is won over from moment you choose her at party but the mom is clearly no push over and was set as priority target via narrative from the offset so yeah it make far more sense picking her would offer best result in my opinion.

Bit like the princesses - i keep choosing the oldest sister. She is not my fave, the middle one is but i already have her complete attention after the rescue and the youngest is utterly obsessed with me as a character so of course i keep choosing to win over the one who NEEDS one over when it comes to the narrative lol but maybe thats just me. For the most part the game has been kind enough to offer them all on a plate one by one with only the generals daughter really having me think i would have to let her go (i mean endgame for me is supreme ruler - im even seducing the queen herself lol), i cant be having lesser figures dictate my narrative path and ideally there wont be too much having to pick one over other despite increased tensions where even your maid is getting openly jealous and possessive.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I tried that method also (just retried it also), and both times did not work (same error).
Seems weird since last version worked fine and other games also, so maybe the Renpy engine was update for this game?
Thanks for the help
I hadn't realized that Ren'Py 8.0 was released on June 26. Although that modernizes Ren'Py to catch up to the last several years of advancements in Python (on which Ren'Py is based), that also for now means that the un.rpyc tool apparently no longer works. However, and updated to work with Ren'Py 8.0; it's just not there yet. You will very possibly see more and more games over time where you can't decompile .rpyc files until tools like un.rpyc or UnRen.bat are updated to handle the newer version of Ren'Py.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I hadn't realized that Ren'Py 8.0 was released on June 26. Although that modernizes Ren'Py to catch up to the last several years of advancements in Python (on which Ren'Py is based), that also for now means that the un.rpyc tool apparently no longer works. However, and updated to work with Ren'Py 8.0; it's just not there yet. You will very possibly see more and more games over time where you can't decompile .rpyc files until tools like un.rpyc or UnRen.bat are updated to handle the newer version of Ren'Py.
Thanks for the help and information. Guess I will have to wait for the update.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Confirmed with image, if you pick the mom. View attachment 1922679
Thanks for posting the image, I'd already deleted the game by the time I went back to the thread. MVP.

My take on the whole Dinah/Diana thing is this: Diana has openly stated that her daughter needs to be married and wants to solve that issue by marrying her to the MC. Because you are marrying her daughter, she locks herself out of your harem. But, if you choose her instead of her daughter, she gives you additional dialogue on her past and what she wants out of a relationship - she doesn't want to get married at all. Diana wants more of a FwB relationship. And it begs the question: what does she do with her wayward daughter? My guess is, as the story continues, Diana sees some value in either a) marrying Dinah to the MC since she won't do it herself, or to get grandchildren or b) having Marius use Dinah as a beard while the MC takes care of her 'needs', an option I can see creating some tension with the elder sister

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Don't know why, but JoiPlay has been working less and less lately, and unfortunately now I can't play this game either.
Check renpy version on game and match with joiplay/renpy pulgin, or ask on joiplay discord.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What's the point of the out-of-nowhere A or B path? Why suddenly make us choose halfway into the story? Hopefully the dev will chime in or a modder can make both paths work in one playthrough...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Any guesses why Dinah decided to act like a prostitite? Was she looking to get fucked by someone? I thought she will clear it in the next interaction with her but that don't happen.

Also, how do I unlock the 5th scene from the last?

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I am unable to run Unren with this version of the game. It's giving me an error which says "unable to locate python.exe". Any solution?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
To Be A King (0.7.1) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(ABANDONED)

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates! Highlighted choices may not be the best(I think it is but still)

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*I don't know what the hell is wrong with this game but i can't just extract rpyc files to work on. i tried unren and other methods but nothing seems to work, and it's just this game! On other games it wotks fine. I had the similar problem with previous version but i somehow managed to extratc it but this method doesn't work now. I don't know, maybe it's just my pc have some problem(don't think so but still).
So i can't really update this mod. If enyone here with much more experience want to countinue this mod, you are very welcome!
Sorry guys!
Thanks for trying.
Can we get a "hero king" to help us all out :D

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes