1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The protagonist tags and the overview are kind of confusing me., Is this a game were we can finally be the one to turn someone else into a sissy instead of the MC being forced to become a sissy?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I had to play it using Chrome. Firefox wouldn't play most of the videos.
Also... Some of the MP4's are misnamed in the HTML. The ones that call for the "C" 1,2 etc. were the most noticeable.
Couple of images didn't load (I tried till the first pov ends) but it was interesting throughout. Waiting to see more from you.

It seems like Firefox doesn't run mp4 files out of the box. I must have installed something in the past that let me run them cause this never came up for me. I'm working on converting the mp4's to webm's now. Will re-upload when I have them ready.

Thanks for catching this for me- this is why we make practice games I guess lol.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The Mozilla Foundation chose to not support MP4 format because it is patent encumbered by commercial entities that seek to charge licensing fees. Micro$oft and CrApple are two of those co-conspirators and thus you see their browsers support the format since they are part owners and don't have to pay the toll. Google advanced webm format as the alternative since it controlled the underlying patents and put it under a free license (one of the Creative Commons?) in order to torpedo the MP4 hegemony. You probably did install a third party MP4 plugin for Firefox at some point.

It seems like Firefox doesn't run mp4 files out of the box. I must have installed something in the past that let me run them cause this never came up for me. I'm working on converting the mp4's to webm's now. Will re-upload when I have them ready.

Thanks for catching this for me- this is why we make practice games I guess lol.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Will i finally be able to be the one transforming someone else instead of myself?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
" It’s a simple story about a group of guys that help their friend realize that he's really a tranny slut deep down. "

The use of HE referring the MC points to gay as his male friends make him feel feminine..

Now.. If the story explains the "HE" is really a "SHE" but was born with a dick and raised male..

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
You need to sort out the videos files themselves, as they won't load in either Firefox or directly from the folder for me. This is the message that appears when trying to run videos from the folder.
Couple of images didn't load (I tried till the first pov ends) but it was interesting throughout. Waiting to see more from you.

I sent fresh links to the mods but in the mean time here is a link that should work for firefox users. The issue was firefox not playnig .mp4 files so I converted the videos to .webm. The file is abit bigger now but not too much.

Reactions: macadoo

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Will i finally be able to be the one transforming someone else instead of myself?
Well it's better than just being the sissy with a dom gf that slowly turns you into a cuck like usual. Beggars can't be choosers :KEK:

Not in this one. Ella does a lot of the work herself but if that's what you're looking for you should maybe follow me on here. I'm working on a big sand box called Sluttown U.S.A, one of the characters in that game may scratch that itch for you. It'll be a month or 2 before 0.1 is ready to go though.

The game was more like a book than a game, because it doesn't have any option, other than one path. it needs more choice factors
This is going to sound salty but it's genuinely not. One of the tags for the game was Kinetic Novel, if that's not something you like you should check for it on future games. Again no shade, I literally just found out what it meant today when I was looking through tags for the game Haha!

I'mma be real OP, that's not the best name for a game
You know what? You're right.

I knew people might think it was a trainer game and be disappointed, but it's the best pun I could come up with.

"But Amusing Oddity the title didn't HAVE to be a pun."

"Were very different people Patchez. Very different people."

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
If you were playing on Firefox try this. I reformatted the videos and it should work now.

Mega
Cheers, that version works great on FFox :)

as for the game itself, I like it a lot. A suggestion, perhaps have the option of just playing the alternate route? Some folks will only want to go that route, and not have to do the first route at all.

Reactions: dragpz

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I sent fresh links to the mods but in the mean time here is a link that should work for firefox users. The issue was firefox not playnig .mp4 files so I converted the videos to .webm. The file is abit bigger now but not too much.

Mega
Interesting, I'm having the issue with this game and another sugarcube game as of very recently. Any idea what caused the issue, and if it's limited to Sugarcube games, or something else?

E: At least in my case, updating firefox to latest fixed the issue I was having with a different game.

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Interesting, I'm having the issue with this game and another sugarcube game as of very recently. Any idea what caused the issue, and if it's limited to Sugarcube games, or something else?
For this game it was because I used a format for the videos that firefox didn't like, the game ran fine in chrome. If it was the same issue with the other game I'd guess he did the same. Check the file format of the videos against what works or doesn't work with firefox.

If its not that i have no idea.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes