Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

NotsSmooth

Nov 2, 2022
Other than the Jill one all of them can be downloaded just fine.

For Dva's Special Show you can actually look through the previous revisions until you find the link before he hid the encryption keys, in this case the first revision, and then from the mega url copy the part after the # and use that as the decryption key for the link on the latest revision.

You can do that for a lot of his releases, don't know why it works but it does, I thought mega would generate a new key for a new link but guess not.
Thanks for sharing! You're So Awesome!!

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Other than the Jill one all of them can be downloaded just fine.

For Dva's Special Show you can actually look through the previous revisions until you find the link before he hid the encryption keys, in this case the first revision, and then from the mega url copy the part after the # and use that as the decryption key for the link on the latest revision.

You can do that for a lot of his releases, don't know why it works but it does, I thought mega would generate a new key for a new link but guess not.
Maybe I'm stupid (probably), but I didn't get it here. In fact, I didn't even understand it very well. I tried on Dva Show and it didn't work. Incorrect key appeared.

• Angry
Reactions: Galm_One

Scheming7782

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe I'm stupid (probably), but I didn't get it here. In fact, I didn't even understand it very well. I tried on Dva Show and it didn't work. Incorrect key appeared.
Get the newest mega link from the latest revision, from 2023-08. It's the default one:

Then go to the first revision on kemono, from 2023-03, and click on the mega link. You'll get this url:

You then take the part after the # symbol on the url: _VQCPi9TtqrVQE5XpFHohw

And use that as the key on the mega link for the newest revision, you can just paste that when it asks you or modify the url adding #_VQCPi9TtqrVQE5XpFHohw to the end

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Get the newest mega link from the latest revision, from 2023-08. It's the default one:
Mega

Then go to the first revision on kemono, from 2023-03, and click on the mega link. You'll get this url:
Mega

You then take the part after the # symbol on the url: _VQCPi9TtqrVQE5XpFHohw

And use that as the key on the mega link for the newest revision, you can just paste that when it asks you or modify the url adding #_VQCPi9TtqrVQE5XpFHohw to the end
Thank you very much for your tip! I was able to get all the files I wanted to upgrade to 4K NW.

I was a little confused in your explanation because I was using the D.va Special Show 1 post. It's the only one in this trick that you can't use the old links. The current NoWM is broken and the other one with WM doesn't accept the old key. It's sad because I only needed this one to complete everything, but I'll wait for a future update!
Thank you again!

• Angry
Reactions: Galm_One

Scheming7782

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you very much for your tip! I was able to get all the files I wanted to upgrade to 4K NW.

I was a little confused in your explanation because I was using the D.va Special Show 1 post. It's the only one in this trick that you can't use the old links. The current NoWM is broken and the other one with WM doesn't accept the old key. It's sad because I only needed this one to complete everything, but I'll wait for a future update!
Thank you again!
Lmao, is he monitoring this shit? He killed the link.

Here ya go:

Use that method while you still can I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dndxds

May 31, 2021
If you scroll down this page or any page, you will see the forum statistics, there's about 6,597,061 members right now, so yeah, almost all artists knows about f95, that's why you shouldn't post original links or talk about that website, because it will be taken down instantly, mods constantly talk about this but people don't listen so it is what it is, and toasted is probably here 24/7. I'm sure you wanted to help, you found an exploit and wanted to share, but next time say "I found and exploit about his content, dm me if you wanna know" :WeSmart: toasted will probably dm you too, but at least we will have some time to download everything

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
If you scroll down this page or any page, you will see the forum statistics, there's about 6,597,061 members right now, so yeah, almost all artists knows about f95, that's why you shouldn't post original links or talk about that website, because it will be taken down instantly, mods constantly talk about this but people don't listen so it is what it is, and toasted is probably here 24/7. I'm sure you wanted to help, you found an exploit and wanted to share, but next time say "I found and exploit about his content, dm me if you wanna know" :WeSmart: toasted will probably dm you too, but at least we will have some time to download everything
The best thing is...there's simplier way to get those. It's something I observed as flaw in the whole system and so far works well.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Lmao, is he monitoring this shit? He killed the link.

Here ya go: Workupload

Use that method while you still can I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's extremely stingy about everything, not to speak of being even passive aggressive towards people who just ask and point out things. No wonder he doesn't have artist friends >.>

You're talking about a person who made a big sound guy Volkor take down a video because it was an exclusive. Instead of having Volkor + VA retweet it and bring more people.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
He's extremely stingy about everything, not to speak of being even passive aggressive towards people who just ask and point out things. No wonder he doesn't have artist friends >.>

You're talking about a person who made a big sound guy Volkor take down a video because it was an exclusive. Instead of having Volkor + VA retweet it and bring more people.
I still can't believe he closed the Evil page just because people liked it more. His best content.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
I apologize for that. I really didn't think that just anyone can see this here. It will not happen again.
Anyway, this only works on some old posts that weren't in the OP's post. When I organize everything I will make a file and share it here for anyone who wants it.

dndxds

May 31, 2021
I apologize for that. I really didn't think that just anyone can see this here. It will not happen again.
Anyway, this only works on some old posts that weren't in the OP's post. When I organize everything I will make a file and share it here for anyone who wants it.
Don't worry, like I said, I'm sure you and most people want to help each other, but you have to mirror the links first, and not post the original ones, because he is lurking around here, for example the original link for that dva club animation is already gone.

Reactions: LacroixWM

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
Does anyone happen to have this in higher res? supposedly there are 2 variants according to kemono