Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
evil ofc
his non evil anims are just many tiers below other animators

aside from that, there are tons animations missing from the OP links, some older stuff
The older stuff ( without mega key ) is still lying on kemono. Ping rf96 to collect and upload those here. Do you have a complete list of their evil animations as not every one has evil version ?

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
Oof, just found out they deleted their evil twitter. Right when I was about to backup their stuff too. Does the archive have all of their catbox files from that twitter?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Oof, just found out they deleted their evil twitter. Right when I was about to backup their stuff too. Does the archive have all of their catbox files from that twitter?
Honestly man, you can just find it all on rule34.xxx, rule34hentai.net, rule34video, rule34.us etc. Luckily, people are great and repost the public animations on many sites.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
All probably not, at least no all variations, but should have all ToastedMW teased on their twitter plus one from RE3 which was not announced.

Jun 27, 2021
The older stuff ( without mega key ) is still lying on kemono. Ping rf96 to collect and upload those here. Do you have a complete list of their evil animations as not every one has evil version ?
I was also talking about stuff he just posted on twitter
he used to post 4k evil anims on twitter
many of those are missing
just on top of my head, ray one, 2b one etc.
I found some on sankaku and rule 34 but there is stuff missing there too

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anything else missing from the regular archive?

2023-10-20_02h17_51.png

Jun 27, 2021
Anything else missing from the regular archive?

View attachment 3026027
I'll link some stuff that's missing from evil archives, but there's still stuff not posted on these sites
Dva: multiple skins of this anim, 3 or more

Ray:

Mercy:

(I have WM free version, but low bitrate from my old pc)
Vag ver
Anal ver
2B:

These are missing high bitrate version I think (ie not twitter version but archive version)

JILL~~~~ cant find it

+ new stuff

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'll link some stuff that's missing from evil archives, but there's still stuff not posted on these sites
Dva: multiple skins of this anim, 3 or more

Ray:

Mercy:

(I have WM free version, but low bitrate from my old pc)
Vag ver
Anal ver
2B:

These are missing high bitrate version I think (ie not twitter version but archive version)

JILL~~~~ cant find it

+ new stuff
i can't see files from sankaku