Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Actually, reports on r34 do jack shit most the time.
Animators have to actually email the devs, ask for an actual DMCA takedown. That's howa lot of content gets taken down fast. I'm sure he did the same.
Unfortunately, admins of seem to care to some extend as they want that sweet money from ads and probably merch they sell. It's not so rare to get e-mail from be it mods or admins requesting to cease posting X as they got complaint / DMCA. On top of my head I can tell you that Nocure, joylewds, sciamano240 or
Neovixtadiz regularly check and purge their uploaded works there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Unfortunately, admins of seem to care to some extend as they want that sweet money from ads and probably merch they sell. It's not so rare to get e-mail from be it mods or admins requesting to cease posting X as they got complaint / DMCA. On top of my head I can tell you that Nocure, joylewds, sciamano240 or
Neovixtadiz regularly check and purge their uploaded works there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have seen so many times that reported animations remain in there for weeks at points. Any artist wanting to get their shit taken down fast has to go through email DMCA.
I'll be blunt - I support artists and I am against piracy of their works to some degree. Because in the end, they themselves produce the arts. That's why I have sunk considerable amount of money to artists and devs.
That being said - it's kind of dumb for people to purge their works off r34. At least public ones if they do that. Free publicity never hurts.
However, I have to say that I don't support artists like Toasted who very heavily e-beg throw tantrums and cry for memberships. Underdeliver boring content. On top of that essentially blackmailing people with like limits to release an anim publicly.

Do your thing, release it. Simple as that.

Reactions: RaidenZ

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I have seen so many times that reported animations remain in there for weeks at points. Any artist wanting to get their shit taken down fast has to go through email DMCA.
I'll be blunt - I support artists and I am against piracy of their works to some degree. Because in the end, they themselves produce the arts. That's why I have sunk considerable amount of money to artists and devs.
That being said - it's kind of dumb for people to purge their works off r34. At least public ones if they do that. Free publicity never hurts.
However, I have to say that I don't support artists like Toasted who very heavily e-beg throw tantrums and cry for memberships. Underdeliver boring content. On top of that essentially blackmailing people with like limits to release an anim publicly.

Do your thing, release it. Simple as that.
She has FRICKIN deleted her EvilTM account out of rage. And she purges her leaked videos, not the ones published on twitter.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
She has FRICKIN deleted her EvilTM account out of rage. And she purges her leaked videos, not the ones published on twitter.
"She" :KEK:
I will put on a tinfoil hat here and say that if there is any "she" it's likely him trying to get more people subbed by having people simp for a fake woman persona. I wouldn't ever claim that with any other artist but damn, here it fits perfectly.

Yeah, Toasted is absolutely unhinged. Going out and deleting a fairly well doing account is just so dumb. Maybe he wants to distance himself from that account as it's been dead for 2 months.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
"She" :KEK:
I will put on a tinfoil hat here and say that if there is any "she" it's likely him trying to get more people subbed by having people simp for a fake woman persona. I wouldn't ever claim that with any other artist but damn, here it fits perfectly.

Yeah, Toasted is absolutely unhinged. Going out and deleting a fairly well doing account is just so dumb. Maybe he wants to distance himself from that account as it's been dead for 2 months.
Not that it matters if it's she or he. My source claims it's she and she overlooked one tiny detail in her patreon setup which supports thesis, she's Spanish speaker.

> Maybe he wants to distance himself from that account as it's been dead for 2 months.

Evil content was still pumped, just released on her Discord. She has quite some bunch of loyal cultists there, so why bother with second Twitter ?

fzonesykosis

Nov 16, 2021
I tried to support Toasted and get access to the evil vids, but he/she straight up said thanks for the money (via patreon) but that nobody else is getting access to the evil vids.
So, fuck it. I tried the legit way.

Anyone have access to the 1080/4k version of this, and any evil variants if they exist? I tried paying for it, didn't work. Waste of $10 USD.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I tried to support Toasted and get access to the evil vids, but he/she straight up said thanks for the money (via patreon) but that nobody else is getting access to the evil vids.
So, fuck it. I tried the legit way.

Anyone have access to the 1080/4k version of this, and any evil variants if they exist? I tried paying for it, didn't work. Waste of $10 USD.
Depends on how fast rf96 gonna take care of files. Evil version of that clip exists, but werewolf only as far as I'm aware. She will probably do some witch hunt on her discord soon. The evil twitter account is closed and Discord server for evil content is in lockdown mode. :LUL:

titanic_custom-fc6a03aedd8e562d780ecf9b9a8a947d4dcbf163-s1100-c50[1].jpg

Reactions: fzonesykosis

fzonesykosis

Nov 16, 2021
Depends on how fast rf96 gonna take care of files. Evil version of that clip exists, but werewolf only as far as I'm aware. She will probably do some witch hunt on her discord soon. The evil twitter account is closed and Discord server for evil content is in lockdown mode. :LUL:

View attachment 3003108
Guess I'll be waiting on him then. Thanks for the quick reply!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait so Toasted isn't going to make beast stuff anymore?
Damn I like that stuff especially the Rey ones

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
That's probably what only Toasted knows atm. So far it was temporally pausing/rage quitting and then came back cuz money. May still do it, but without Twitter account as they have enough people paying subscription and by looks of it's invite only club.

Reactions: Joshy92

zeronilzero

Oct 21, 2019
I'm not here standing on some moral high ground because I'm on this forum as well leeching on some popular artists because I don't have cash to support every creator, but some of you could support lesser known, less popular creators. It isn't like Toasted has 1,000 followers.

I would also be mad as hell if I tried to earn through animations and someone leaked my recent posts.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I'm not here standing on some moral high ground because I'm on this forum as well leeching on some popular artists because I don't have cash to support every creator, but some of you could support lesser known, less popular creators. It isn't like Toasted has 1,000 followers.

I would also be mad as hell if I tried to earn through animations and someone leaked my recent posts.
Fresh from their witter : 1697218875398.png k followers and Toast was in denial about their Evil content, but knew it was their selling point. They wanted to be supported for vanilla content which, let's be honest, we have plenty in the Internet. Now imagine, you hope to get all content for 10 USD, but Evil content is not in menu. And if you get unlucky, you get "this month no animations, I'm on permanent period pissed off due to leaks" post. And it's been like that twice. Their business plan is toxic. Period.

And I'm not trying to take high moral ground, but most of those evil versions never seen daylight due to their elitist "Fap Club". Not even after 3-4 months which is a common practice among creators. They do it for money FIRST. Nothing wrong with caring about money, but recognition of your brand does wonders and pirates do footwork for artists, spreading their works. The most successful artist I know do it cuz they love it and money is nice bonus which at some point grows to solid monthly income. People support their craft, artworks, but foremost THEY like them as people.

@fzonesykosis Right know it's up to f96 to update archives there. And he has A LOT to update here.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017
Fresh from their witter : View attachment 3003131 k followers and Toast was in denial about their Evil content, but knew it was their selling point. They wanted to be supported for vanilla content which, let's be honest, we have plenty in the Internet. Now imagine, you hope to get all content for 10 USD, but Evil content is not in menu. And if you get unlucky, you get "this month no animations, I'm on permanent period pissed off due to leaks" post. And it's been like that twice. Their business plan is toxic. Period.

And I'm not trying to take high moral ground, but most of those evil versions never seen daylight due to their elitist "Fap Club". Not even after 3-4 months which is a common practice among creators. They do it for money FIRST. Nothing wrong with caring about money, but recognition of your brand does wonders and pirates do footwork for artists, spreading their works. The most successful artist I know do it cuz they love it and money is nice bonus which at some point grows to solid monthly income. People support their craft, artworks, but foremost THEY like them as people.

@fzonesykosis Right know it's up to f96 to update archives there. And he has A LOT to update here.
women moment

zeronilzero

Oct 21, 2019
Fresh from their witter : 30k followers
Shit ton of twitter followers are bots. Some artists have 100-200k followers and barely break $1,000 on patreon while some are smaller and earn equally or even more. Followers are not good estimation of actual people following and supporting you.

I use twitter just to browse and not post anything and each month I have to delete 10 bots that started to follow me. Now imagine bigger twitter account and number of bots they attract.

Also I didn't say it correct. Instead of " It isn't like Toasted has 1,000 followers" I wanted to say it Toasted doesn't have 1,000 supporters that pay him for content.

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Shit ton of twitter followers are bots. I use twitter just to browse and not post anything and each month I have to delete 10 bots that started to follow me. Now imagine bigger twitter account and number of bots they attract.
To my last comment, I supported Toast with few bucks at some point ( belive it or not) , but enough is ENOUGH. The outcome I got was similar to fzonesykosis'. Even if half of their followers are bots 15k is still solid fanbase. I'm still thinking Toast will do evil content as you don't kill goose laying golden eggs. And if they really stop, they are dumb ? At least business-wise. Time will tell.

zeronilzero

Oct 21, 2019
I understand leaks if someone is getting $2,000-3000+. They will still attract more people. But guys earning less and getting leaked really kills all the effort. There is no monetary incentive. You work your daily job and hope you can move to becoming a full time creator down the path. Basically working a 2nd job but you don't see any increase in profit. Just because someone is leaking your recent stuff. No new supporters.

At least wait 3-5 months before you leak stuff.

as I said I'm not a saint. I leeched things. I also bought multiple times on gumroad yearly packs when they are 66% of yearly subscription or even better when they are better deals during Christmas. But day one leaks really hurt small time creators.

quite a few big creators don't even care about leaks. They earn a lot and they post everything for free on day of the release. But that is because they can afford that.

I won't rant anymore.

TL,DR: Wait for 3-5 months before you leak stuff from small creators. That way they can get more supporters that want to see newest updates.

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Not that it matters if it's she or he. My source claims it's she and she overlooked one tiny detail in her patreon setup which supports thesis, she's Spanish speaker.
Oh yeah, knew about the spanish thing. Dunno if I'm gonna believe the woman part though. Too obvious of an attention bait.
Evil content was still pumped, just released on her Discord. She has quite some bunch of loyal cultists there, so why bother with second Twitter ?
Discord is like the worst fucking place to advertise anything. Too closed down, too specific. He had 21K followers on the evil account. Just like that thrown into a bin.
Waste of $10 USD.
Did you ask for a refund? Because he has to state that evil content is no longer being made or accessible. That's such a scumfuckery.
He doesn't like beast stuff. He has explicitly said that he's making beast content only as commissions. It was matter of time until he stopped making it honestly. I get it. When you have zero interest, you shouldn't do shit that you don't like. At the same time, Toasted has been so butthurt about money. Best way to earn money is extreme quality, making games or fetish animations. Probably afraid of his patreon too, that's why he's making boring-ass vanilla content.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
He doesn't like beast stuff. He has explicitly said that he's making beast content only as commissions. It was matter of time until he stopped making it honestly. I get it. When you have zero interest, you shouldn't do shit that you don't like. At the same time, Toasted has been so butthurt about money. Best way to earn money is extreme quality, making games or fetish animations. Probably afraid of his patreon too, that's why he's making boring-ass vanilla content.
They could jump on subscribestar train. Nobody would judge them there for Evil content.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm in full support of the artists but what Toasted is doing is borderline scummy. Paywalling public releases between ungodly amount of like requirements. PUNISHING MAJORITY on patreon for leaks. Throwing tantrums etc.
Then going and doing emotional blackmail on twitter. >.>
Chasing only after numbers and while talking to fans, being extremely hostile and passive aggressive. Plus self-centered.

I understand leaks if someone is getting $2,000-3000+. They will still attract more people. But guys earning less and getting leaked really kills all the effort. There is no monetary incentive. You work your daily job and hope you can move to becoming a full time creator down the path. Basically working a 2nd job but you don't see any increase in profit. Just because someone is leaking your recent stuff. No new supporters.
Main reason I personally support artists is so they can make more content. The content itself is a bonus. However, you have to have a fair system. Regular releases for public, good advertising and interesting content.
I'll be blunt here - what he makes on his main account isn't simply cutting it.
This isn't 2016-2018 when NSFW has started out. You have to somehow differentiate yourself, otherwise you drown in sea of mediocrity. He doesn't repost his content, he doesn't really innovate much and while variation system is done better by few people who do much better job at it as it's clear that he was inspired by some others.
But day one leaks really hurt small time creators.
I absolutely agree. Those smaller creators are in bigger world of hurt. I would say though that art is just a grind. You post enough over years to make it far or you give up. There isn't a middle ground if you want it as a job. It's a work that requires dedication and actual usage of brain.
TL,DR: Wait for 3-5 months before you leak stuff from small creators. That way they can get more supporters that want to see newest updates.
I think fair one is 1 month. 3-5 months is beyond generous and I'd very much be all for it.
Even fairer one for long time creators is to not leak early access contents. I'd argue that person taking someone's early access animation and reposting it completely kills off the incentive to sub.

Also, if you want, you can continue your rant. It's an interesting topic.