Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Cuz he's retarded or lacks few chromosomes. Check his tweets how he blackmails his "fans" with not releasing new animations if he doesn't get X ( likes / retweets ) :HideThePain: .
Yep. Extremely unrealistic expectations. Even if he spams retweets. I'm more baffled by the fact that he sneakily doesn't redirect people to his patreon somehow or open a substar. There are big creators who do make it work. Noname does bestiality all the time and he has a running patreon. Where Zmsfm has honestly one of the most respectable amount of substar subs I have ever seen for a loop animator.

Toast is going to be so royally pissed when his entire archive leaks here. Which is something that will happen if he keeps pissing off or misleading people. I usually am actually against leaking as I prefer to support the creators but with behavior like this, he's asking for people to post his content here :rolleyes:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Where Zmsfm has honestly one of the most respectable amount of substar subs I have ever seen for a loop animator.
He probably has another GOOD reason to be on subscribe star and not Patreon. I think he's Russian (Patreon stopped money transfers there some time ago unless you have some workaround like Kazakhstan and back account there), isn't he ?

Toast is going to be so royally pissed when his entire archive leaks here
And what ? He stops printing money in form of patreon :LUL: ? He wants to show he has some power over his PAYING subs, but it's still the other way around. He just abuses the fact that those people are probably not very assertive. He will be pissed, scream, will go to the corner, go cry and go back after 2 weeks like true tsundere: it's not that I care for you money or anything, BAKAAAAAAA !!! :LUL:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
He probably has another GOOD reason to be on subscribe star and not Patreon. I think he's Russian (Patreon stopped money transfers there some time ago unless you have some workaround like Kazakhstan and back account there), isn't he ?
That's the neat thing. He has both. :KEK:
But then again, it isn't a fair comparison because ZM is very smart and has actual hindsight in everything he does.
He isn't russian, by the way. Pretty sure he's from italy.

And what ? He stops printing money in form of patreon :LUL: ? He wants to show he has some power over his PAYING subs, but it's still the other way around. He just abuses the fact that those people are probably not very assertive. He will be pissed, scream, will go to the corner, go cry and go back after 2 weeks like true tsundere: it's not that I care for you money or anything, BAKAAAAAAA !!! :LUL:
He's going to make a rant post. Cry about it and then make process of subbing even more annoying or in his mental breakdown, give up. Man's got no strong psyche.
Frankly, he has showed that he pretty much cares exclusively about those sweet, sweet numbers. Be it twitter or patreon. Be it likes or money. That's why eventually he's going to have a breakdown since money as sole motivator is quite miserable when you lack passion or understanding of content creation.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
He isn't russian, by the way. Pretty sure he's from italy.
Interesting, time to verify that. :unsure:

He's going to make a rant post. Cry about it and then make process of subbing even more annoying or in his mental breakdown, give up. Man's got no strong psyche.
Frankly, he has showed that he pretty much cares exclusively about those sweet, sweet numbers. Be it twitter or patreon. Be it likes or money. That's why eventually he's going to have a breakdown since money as sole motivator is quite miserable when you lack passion or understanding of content creation.
Amen to that.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah, he 100% isn't russian.
My theory was based of that the remainings of RU artists on those platforms rather want to keep that fact in secret, given current circumstances and the fact they need to resort to some abroad bank accounts to transfer money to their country.

Like noname being german.
He was always focused on animations/renders first and not drama. Besides, he keeps low social profile most of the time. His twitter was started just this year and grows rapidly without much promotion.

Toasted is likely spanish or mexican.
That explains quite a lot. :LUL:

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
My theory was based of that the remainings of RU artists on those platforms rather want to keep that fact in secret, given current circumstances and the fact they need to resort to some abroad bank accounts to transfer money to their country.
Honestly, that is understandable. Plus in a lot of the slavic countries, artists can live like kings due to US dollar conversion rates that patreon/substar operates off. But nah, he ain't russian.

He was always focused on animations/renders first and not drama. Besides, he keeps low social profile most of the time. His twitter was started just this year and grows rapidly without much promotion.
Oh yeah. Noname has always been a guy who does animations and nothing more. I did notice his twitter and shame that he started with it recently. Because if he did ityears back, he could've bad larger following. I am happy for Noname. There's actually very few animators out there who are as reliable as him. Funny enough, one of most reliable were named in same previous posts. Minus Toasted lmao.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
one of them was new and its gone now so he probably mass reported it :KEK:
It's still on e621 or whatever that furry site is named.

The author uploaded them for free to twitter. In fact if you scroll a little further they're reposts.
He or rather SHE as I was told ( anyone can confirm ? ), didn't post THAT part of frost nymph D.Va. From what I see, both anal and vaginal versions showed up there.

Something extra for you. Don't even ask for full version as it's still WIP.

reaperxdva&mercy_assistedblowjob_halloween2023000000.gif

Last edited:

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
one of them was new and its gone now so he probably mass reported it :KEK:
Actually, reports on r34 do jack shit most the time.
Animators have to actually email the devs, ask for an actual DMCA takedown. That's howa lot of content gets taken down fast. I'm sure he did the same.

It's still on e621 or whatever that furry site is named.
Fun fact.

This is a direct mirror site of rule34.xxx. Whatever gets posted there .us rips it and uploads it. Animations are still there. Being a professional degenerate has its benefits when it comes to knowledge :cool:

Reactions: wolf557 and RaidenZ

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Looks like the account was shut down:

Actually, reports on r34 do jack shit most the time.
Animators have to actually email the devs, ask for an actual DMCA takedown. That's howa lot of content gets taken down fast. I'm sure he did the same.

Fun fact.

This is a direct mirror site of rule34.xxx. Whatever gets posted there .us rips it and uploads it. Animations are still there. Being a professional degenerate has its benefits when it comes to knowledge :cool:
Yeah, but it doesn't mirror

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: