Collection Video ToastedMW Collection [2024-01-24] [ToastedMicroWave/EvilToastedMW]

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
Does someone here have an audio collection? Or who of the audio artists are working on ToastedMW's content?

dndxds

May 31, 2021
damn, so he wasn't bluffing about evil, let's see how long it'll take for him to come back this time

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
Damn, I was updating my EvilToasted collection and he deleted his page?
With this new update on 2023-10-17, I wanted to take the opportunity to move to 4K videos, but there is some Beast content missing from the OP's post. Does anyone have these Evil videos in 4K?

These are from my 1080p collection that I got from Twitter. I can upload a link to them if anyone wants.

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
I updated my archive and noticed these anims are missing from the OP's collection.

There is no way to download it without the key, just listing it to help if someone is going to update this thread.

• Angry
Reactions: Galm_One

Scheming7782

Mar 27, 2020
Other than the Jill one all of them can be downloaded just fine.

For Dva's Special Show you can actually look through the previous revisions until you find the link before he hid the encryption keys, in this case the first revision, and then from the mega url copy the part after the # and use that as the decryption key for the link on the latest revision.

You can do that for a lot of his releases, don't know why it works but it does, I thought mega would generate a new key for a new link but guess not.