3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Seriously what dipshit set up the torrent? The point of a fucking torrent download is so it doesnt need to be split in parts FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Slave

WopTop

Oct 17, 2021
Make sure you are using latest version of 7zip - I have seen issues like this sometimes when using winrar to extract or older (v19.xx 7zip) Archives were packed with 7zip v21.07 x64

If you still have issues, shoot me a PM/Conversation and I will be glad to re-upload the part you have issues with to see if we can resolve it. Sorry for any inconvenience. (also make sure that the part 2 did not get renamed something different which could cause fail. (TOGETHER_BnB_v03.4_Build_8395070.7z.002)

Here is an SFV/MD5 which you can use QuickSFV or similar app to check files to ensure the parts are matching what were uploaded.
I think im doing everything right but 7zip just tells me that i cant open the files as an archive :(

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Hello everyone! Tell you about the current development progress of the game:

1. R18 adult content
We finished most of the technology concerning the NPC's body, currently, we are working on the postures and expression animations. Considering the difficulty and time schedule of production, the current main gameplay is still based on one-on-one, and we will work on NTR or 3P mode in the future.

2. Main storyline
The scene and related prop models have been completed.
The progress of our main storyline is approximately 75%.
The progress of facial expression animation in both Chinese and English is 50%.
NPC's new costumes are still in production.

3. New system
The programming of the cooking system is close to completion. We are currently producing the NPC character animations related to cooking.

Thank you all for your comments, which provided great references to improve our game. Since the game is still on early access, we adopted many suggestions and ideas from our players, and almost re-produced the R18 gameplay and character-related technology. And because of everyone’s expectations, we took a higher standard with ourselves, hoping for better effects and user experience.
During the production process, many new technologies require developing and testing, plus the originally scheduled update contents, our development progress is still relatively slow, despite our hard work. Your encouragement and support during this period are the driving force for us to carry on, thank you again, and we'll keep going!
Just saw this game again on channel. Got confused with the Mark + Susie cheating part. Got sus about potential NTR and then I read this. Remember playing the first release and I never thought this would be a NTR game. What a waste lol. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: P3zz0

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Showering with underwear is pretty weird in the first place tbh.
You're replying to a post from a year ago. The R18 patch makes it so they shower naked now. In fact, they sort of overcorrected, because now they're naked any time they're in the bathroom for any reason, even just brushing their teeth. I hope they add more voyeurism content, because what's there is weak. You can watch them naked in the bathroom, but if you peep on them showering, they immediately find out and you're kicked back to your bedroom, although there's currently no penalty for doing so. It'd be nice to be able to watch them have a wank or something.

Reactions: punkrock101

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Just saw this game again on channel. Got confused with the Mark + Susie cheating part. Got sus about potential NTR and then I read this. Remember playing the first release and I never thought this would be a NTR game. What a waste lol. :LUL:
wait where is the mention of ntr in the steam post? i don't see it in the steam post you linked. i see tons of ntr complaints in the comments for that steam post however. did the devs remove mention of it because of backlash?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
wait where is the mention of ntr in the steam post? i don't see it in the steam post you linked. i see tons of ntr complaints in the comments for that steam post however. did the devs remove mention of it because of backlash?
Im confused too. From what I understood some people suggested NTR content, they wanted to add it, they promoted it, showed it on steam, got backlash, then removed but didnt confirmed nor denied about anything else. Checking from the chinese comments they either plan to add it later in the game and scene like Mark and Susie exists as the foundation for MC getting cucked, or that the NTR content will be be a DLC. Either after the game or during the process.
Its very shady so I would put it back on the back burner and wait when its done.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
sucks about ntr, but is it part of the game as it currently is? i don't see tags for it
At this time no. Only thing is where PC hears gun store owners wife and that other guy laughing etc. in their rooms. Can’t remember if it was more or just mostly that.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So, at this time, you can only sex up the youngest of the group and the slut at the one store, right?
Yeah. Emily is both the cutest one, and the one on the Steam banner page, so I'm guessing she'll be the last one to get added.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
i had serious trouble dealing with an immediate crash when the game starts and the black screen appears. no error messages or anything. i spent all last night googling about unreal engine crashes and translating all the chinese text in the steam forums hoping someone else reported a similar bug. i was worried i'd have to redownload everything and reinstall it, but tonight it just worked. my computer rebooted last night, i'm guessing that fixed it.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
they said, ntr will be a dlc, so you shouldn't concern if you don't want to. but either way, i will shoot Mark as soon as they allow. i don't want to live with a freak who f4king around with other's wife. but then again... with how the plot is heading, you may need to pay more attention in the quest journal. because even tho, you won't see NTR scenes but it will still happened.
ps: forgot about isabelle who also had a husband...not pay attention as first so i did make a mistake...seem like no better than him...but i hate his face.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't want to live with a freak who f4king around with other's wife. but then again.
ps: forgot about isabelle who also had a husband, seem like no better than him...but i hate his face.
Its ok because we are the MC so its :LOL:(y).
Does Susie even has a model or does him fucking her happens off screen ?
And what do you mean with plot ? There is a plot ? I know the MC brother was missing but thats all. And that you for some reason take the fuck face Mark into this house.

you won't see NTR scenes but it will still happened.
So no mater what you do, they still gonna fuck arround with the other guys right ? So why they bother with the whole DLC then when its already there.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Its ok because we are the MC so its :LOL:(y).
Does Susie even has a model or does him fucking her happens off screen ?
And what do you mean with plot ? There is a plot ? I know the MC brother was missing but thats all. And that you for some reason take the fuck face Mark into this house.

So no mater what you do, they still gonna fuck arround with the other guys right ? So why they bother with the whole DLC then when its already there.
Only models right now are the 3 girls at BNB and the French slut. The Gunstore owners wife is all offscreen.

Then again if a guy sleeps with the whole BNB I guess can’t be surprised if they also sleep around
No one knows what the whole NTR update is about and from the way they put it I’d assume it was meant as something to be added after all the girls have their content.
Then again no surprise if NTR would be that French one with MCs brother since they’ve obviously done it.

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
Only models right now are the 3 girls at BNB and the French slut. The Gunstore owners wife is all offscreen.

Then again if a guy sleeps with the whole BNB I guess can’t be surprised if they also sleep around
No one knows what the whole NTR update is about and from the way they put it I’d assume it was meant as something to be added after all the girls have their content.
Then again no surprise if NTR would be that French one with MCs brother since they’ve obviously done it.
gunstore owner's wife doesn't exist. i went into that room it's completely empty. man is lying to us all

• Haha
Reactions: evaw
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes