3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Its ok because we are the MC so its :LOL:(y).
Does Susie even has a model or does him fucking her happens off screen ?
And what do you mean with plot ? There is a plot ? I know the MC brother was missing but thats all. And that you for some reason take the fuck face Mark into this house.

So no mater what you do, they still gonna fuck arround with the other guys right ? So why they bother with the whole DLC then when its already there.
there's a plot twist around Mark and the brother. but it won't be clear till they finished the story. DLC means extra scenes for NTR. so normally, you won't see they F4cking around just like when Mark vs Susie. but with NTR dlc, they will let you watch it. no clue how, but susie's not your girl so it not count as NTR tho... they open for some "NTR fetish guys" lucky that they don't go even hardcore than that "ehem...PICO scenario". but crossed finger.

Reactions: dazlaquesaxal

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Did anyone hear anything from the devs? They went silent since February
they still active on their fanpage and official website tho, they only update road map for every update. so far, unless you are chinese or you speak chinese, then you can fake ip to reach their fanpage. they alway kept silence when it come to western market

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
there's a plot twist around Mark and the brother. but it won't be clear till they finished the story. DLC means extra scenes for NTR. so normally, you won't see they F4cking around just like when Mark vs Susie. but with NTR dlc, they will let you watch it. no clue how, but susie's not your girl so it not count as NTR tho... they open for some "NTR fetish guys" lucky that they don't go even hardcore than that "ehem...PICO scenario". but crossed finger.
Whats the PICO scenario ?

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
TOGETHER BnB v03.4 Build 8395070 (Full) -=Steam=-

* Clean Steam Files Supplied
* R18+ Adult Content Patch Included
* (.\TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB\) "RKeys" Folder can be deleted to remove R18+ Adult Content Patch for true clean files - no original files touched)
* Goldberg provided in separate folder as convenience
* Goldberg (Steam Emulator) -> Copy Engine folder from TOGETHER_BNB_Goldberg to main game install location choosing yes to overwrite.

* All Parts Required

Mirrors:
  • Part 1: (4.00 GB)
  • Part 2: (4.00 GB)
  • Part 3: (1.47 GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded this one, but can't seem to save the game. When I try, it just sists there, with "Save" in the bottom right and the circle spinning. I can't move or do anything, even after 10 minutes of waiting. I closed the game out and tried to load that save file I made, and it just spawns me outside with a bunch of characters jumbled together, and sticking half way out of the ground, with a car leaning on top of them. There is an autosave, but it only saved once, right after the intro. It doesn't seem to save anymore after that.

MonkeyFap13

Sep 6, 2021
I downloaded this one, but can't seem to save the game. When I try, it just sists there, with "Save" in the bottom right and the circle spinning. I can't move or do anything, even after 10 minutes of waiting. I closed the game out and tried to load that save file I made, and it just spawns me outside with a bunch of characters jumbled together, and sticking half way out of the ground, with a car leaning on top of them. There is an autosave, but it only saved once, right after the intro. It doesn't seem to save anymore after that.
I downloaded that version too and it's working fine for me. The manual save works great. One thing I noticed is the game only auto-saves when completing various objectives in the game. It doesn't auto-save on a regular interval.

I don't know if this will fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

C:\users\username\appdata\local\togetherbnb\saved
In here go to the SaveGames folder. BnBsave0.sav is the auto-save slot. Ignore it. BnBsave1.sav is manual save slot 1, and goes up from there for manual saves. Copy the BnBsave1, 2, etc., files and copy them to another location, like your desktop. (Of course, if you want to preserve the auto-save you can make a backup of it also.)

After backing up the save files, go back to C:\users\username\appdata\local and delete the entire TogetherBNB folder. When you launch the game it will recreate the folder with the files needed. Afterwards copy your save file backup to the proper folder inside there.

My only guess is if you had an older version of the game, it used the old files in appdata\local from a previous game version you used, instead of overwriting them with new ones. Using the old files could create an incompatibility with the newer version of the game.

If this doesn't solve the issue, I have no idea what else could fix it for you.

Edit: One thing to mention: in the TogetherBNB folder in appdata\local are the graphics settings file. Don't bother making a backup of that. It only takes a couple seconds to reset the graphics in the game to your liking. I actually had an issue once where every time I launched the game, the graphics would revert to the Ultra preset. It just wouldn't stay on High. After I deleted the game folder from appdata\local (and put my saved game backup inside), the game graphics settings are staying put where I want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: leccel89

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
I downloaded that version too and it's working fine for me. The manual save works great. One thing I noticed is the game only auto-saves when completing various objectives in the game. It doesn't auto-save on a regular interval.

I don't know if this will fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

C:\users\username\appdata\local\togetherbnb\saved
In here go to the SaveGames folder. BnBsave0.sav is the auto-save slot. Ignore it. BnBsave1.sav is manual save slot 1, and goes up from there for manual saves. Copy the BnBsave1, 2, etc., files and copy them to another location, like your desktop. (Of course, if you want to preserve the auto-save you can make a backup of it also.)

After backing up the save files, go back to C:\users\username\appdata\local and delete the entire TogetherBNB folder. When you launch the game it will recreate the folder with the files needed. Afterwards copy your save file backup to the proper folder inside there.

My only guess is if you had an older version of the game, it used the old files in appdata\local from a previous game version you used, instead of overwriting them with new ones. Using the old files could create an incompatibility with the newer version of the game.

If this doesn't solve the issue, I have no idea what else could fix it for you.

Edit: One thing to mention: in the TogetherBNB folder in appdata\local are the graphics settings file. Don't bother making a backup of that. It only takes a couple seconds to reset the graphics in the game to your liking. I actually had an issue once where every time I launched the game, the graphics would revert to the Ultra preset. It just wouldn't stay on High. After I deleted the game folder from appdata\local (and put my saved game backup inside), the game graphics settings are staying put where I want them.
Thanks, I'll give this a shot and see what happens

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
they still active on their fanpage and official website tho, they only update road map for every update. so far, unless you are chinese or you speak chinese, then you can fake ip to reach their fanpage. they alway kept silence when it come to western market
What is their fanpage and website? I have google translate

Last edited:

Weezy32

May 19, 2022
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to activate the 18+ patch within the game. When ever I go up the new girl at the wine store she doesn’t do anything. She just says if I need any help. Also i pirated the game. I’ve just dragged the patch in the together bnb folder.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to activate the 18+ patch within the game. When ever I go up the new girl at the wine store she doesn’t do anything. She just says if I need any help. Also i pirated the game. I’ve just dragged the patch in the together bnb folder.
I'm assuming you didn't place the patch correctly. You have to put it as follows
TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB\RKeys\RKey.bnbkey
If you pirated the game make sure you downloaded the one that was released after February.
Based on what you wrote I'm just assuming you dropped the RKeys folder directly into game folder which is wrong since you have to put it inside the TogetherBNB one where Content and Binaries are. It literally says so on readme.

Weezy32

May 19, 2022
I'm assuming you didn't place the patch correctly. You have to put it as follows
TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB\RKeys\RKey.bnbkey
If you pirated the game make sure you downloaded the one that was released after February.
Based on what you wrote I'm just assuming you dropped the RKeys folder directly into game folder which is wrong since you have to put it inside the TogetherBNB one where Content and Binaries are. It literally says so on readme.
Thanks dude. Moved it there and it worked. Cheers.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
i downloaded the game today but it keeps getting stuck when loading what can i do lower the graphics

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Guys,

Did the developers give up? They are too quiet for quite some time.

Also, since the devs are from China, and any adult content gets banned in sight in that country, maybe they lost their funding?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Guys,

Did the developers give up? They are too quiet for quite some time.

Also, since the devs are from China, and any adult content gets banned in sight in that country, maybe they lost their funding?
They’re not from China … they’re from Taiwan. Although they’re pretty much still under constant threat of an Chinese invasion.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes