3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I am a VN player, so those games are just a little excursion for me to test different kind of games.

This one is a massive turn down again and confirms I enjoy VN's more.. I stopped after I visited al shops and opened the safe..

- the voice "acting" is horrible, leave it out at all if it is this bad...
- let me skip the dialogue's, I get sleepy with those slow ass dialogues..
- performance should be much better, got barely 100fps on ultra...
- many animations look really strange, especially during dialogues..
- the Sex... wow... such annoying thing, everything needs to be manually clicked and selected.. I just want to see some fucking...

Overall it is just no fun... I doubt the dev has tested this game...

I really hoped someone would make some real 3D game with adult stuff..... always wanted some Mafia, Cyberpunk2077 or else with proper Sex and Relationship System...

Regards

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
- performance should be much better, got barely 100fps on ultra...
lol what complaining about only getting 100 fps in a non competitive game … for playing this even 40-60 if enough to play normally.

But honestly voice acting aside based on what you wrote I just understood I don’t like this and that because it’s not a VN.

As for the last point not too sure how you expected anyone to make a sex game at the size of Mafia, Cyberpunk etc. those games were made by 100+ people and millions in budget

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
The cooking COMPLETELY ruins this game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get anything diced and things fly out of the pan and pot. When trying to pour into a bowl the food goes everywhere. Even if you do manage to get it into a bowl you cannot finish and are stuck with a bowl not able to leave the kitchen.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The cooking COMPLETELY ruins this game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get anything diced and things fly out of the pan and pot. When trying to pour into a bowl the food goes everywhere. Even if you do manage to get it into a bowl you cannot finish and are stuck with a bowl not able to leave the kitchen.
In order to finish the mini game throw cooked things onto a plate and put on the cart and use the bell on cart.
When cutting its cutting into half weight. Don’t worry about getting portions right just throw in cook put on plate and finish for the required one.
Only reason to do it for stars is to unlock clothing and earn money however easier to cheat money.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I think the game already qualifies as abandoned. Last I've heard from devs was in March.
Is there even a way to contact devs to confirm that? I have no clue what the situation is like over in Taiwan given the constant threat of China invading.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there even a way to contact devs to confirm that? I have no clue what the situation is like over in Taiwan given the constant threat of China invading.
After the russian fiasco in Ukraine, China must be thinking twice about invading Taiwan.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I think the game already qualifies as abandoned. Last I've heard from devs was in March.
you would be surprise if i told you that they silenced for nearly a year before the update in March. don't get me wrong...the game release on Steam on April 2021...and March is the first update + dlc.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
you would be surprise if i told you that they silenced for nearly a year before the update in March. don't get me wrong...the game release on Steam on April 2021...and March is the first update + dlc.
On their Steam page, they have almost 1 post per month.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
If it’s an integrated GPU no.
Based on the image I really can’t tell whatever you have a dedicated GPU or not. But if you don’t well majority of unreal engine games will be unplayable.

I get into the menu in the game but when I start the game everything hangs on the whole computer

krnovember

Jun 20, 2022
Wait for new game updates
Add the main story of the characters Emily and Vera, the character Isable having no effect on the game.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
This is a 1st!!
Of all the unreal engine based games i've played all my life They never gave me motion sickness.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Wtf I can't even talk with store owner? how do you guys talk with them?

Edit : can someone give me a save, after talk to 3 store owner pretty please?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes