3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
This game had an update on March 2022 which was announced here on February 2022 (version )

They also added a post that they are working on a new update and explained the reasons behind the delay in development here

It seems that this thread is not keeping up with the last updates of this game. Maybe because they are not that frequent.
https://f95zone.to/threads/together-bnb-8318119-aurora-games.79216/post-7753492
:D

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you! Honestly i did not pay attention to this post. Also I was wondering if the torrent file downloads the latest version of the game or not.. Because the size is too large for any file hosting site.
I do some updates for some games here, because some update is minimal but some games like this you need upload all the game again because it basically only one archive.

Lukin1971

Jul 29, 2019
The cooking in the Game is really bad programmed. You had to aim mm on the Pan or dishes that the ingrediants dont fly through the kitchen, you cant hit the amounts of the ingredeants extremely difficult. Wish this part of the game would be easier to use.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The cooking in the Game is really bad programmed. You had to aim mm on the Pan or dishes that the ingrediants dont fly through the kitchen, you cant hit the amounts of the ingredeants extremely difficult. Wish this part of the game would be easier to use.
You can just throw something in somewhat cook, put it on dish and finish with bell. Doesn’t have to be exact it’s meant for making money and I guess clothing aside from the 1 quest so far.
I don’t know about how well or not it’s done though I don’t remember seeing something like that much to at all in games probably for a reason.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Everytime I try to start the game, it's just forever stuck on a black screen.

And I've installed the latest update patch in the thread, hoping that would fix it, but no such luck. :(

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
PC Specs? GPU driver up to date?
Further investigation has me believing it's a memory issue. Technically, I have the minimum memory(16 gigs system, 8 gigs dedicated video), but even without everything closeable running passive background stuff still eats into it.

I've been planning on buying a new computer at the end of this year, or early next year but might have to spring for some new memory sticks to help me last that time.

Not for this game, as I wouldn't spend money on just that, but have been hitting issues relating to similar things recently.

But hey, it's made it 6 years before these issues started creeping in, so I've probably gotten plenty of bang for my buck.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Further investigation has me believing it's a memory issue. Technically, I have the minimum memory(16 gigs system, 8 gigs dedicated video), but even without everything closeable running passive background stuff still eats into it.

I've been planning on buying a new computer at the end of this year, or early next year but might have to spring for some new memory sticks to help me last that time.

Not for this game, as I wouldn't spend money on just that, but have been hitting issues relating to similar things recently.

But hey, it's made it 6 years before these issues started creeping in, so I've probably gotten plenty of bang for my buck.
What are your GPU? Are you sure its forever stuck on a black screen? Maybe its just a long loading time. If the game is installed on a slow HDD some time it can take up to 5 minute to load. I have a gtx 1060 3GB and 16GB ram and the game run just fine. .

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
这个游戏有恋足功能吗?喜欢足部性爱?舔脚
做爱的时候选择导致游戏崩溃?我们如何解决这个问题?谢谢你
I don’t remember there being any foot fetish in this game.
I don’t get what you meant by game crashing in order to figure out what causes a crush one has to know what was happening when crash occurred.
If you can best if you write in English or use Google translate I highly doubt there’s a lot of people that can read Chinese/Taiwanese

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes