3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Dudes, is it possible to make the girls nude all the time? Using an ingame command or messing with the game files? I found a modding guide at loverslab, but it is too complex for me. I have no skills in Unreal, Blender, python, etc
may not work? what the link?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so the OP isn't the fully updated game? Looking through the comments that's what I gathered.
the updates posted in the comments doesn't get added to the OP either.

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
Great game, awesome looking characters, interesting plot, of sorts, everything about this is great or has a great of deal of possibility, right up until you hit the impossible realism of cooking, because fuck that. It is impossible to properly slice anything into cubes because the blade, any blade you choose, will not cut horizontally, only a part of the blade, and it is not clear which part, so you end up a complete mess, paper thin slices and sticks most of the length of food item. I can appreciate the attempt at realism, but for something like this, not being able to do it properly, for what should be a chunk of affection, means the entire fucking thing is an insulting, impossible waste of fucking time. FUCK RIGHT OFF! If you have the recipe and the ingredients, then have it automatically done and fucking skip the fucking bullshit. Because FUCK RIGHT THE FUCK OFF with stupid fucking mini-games, in general, and with this bullshit entirely.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
The shape of the slice doesn't matter, you just need the right amount of every ingredient. If it says 300g just cut one big slice of 300g and throw it in, you can even throw stuff unsliced and it will work.

vMarik

May 16, 2018
i get a data error when trying to extract the rar within the rar. anyone know why? im trying to extract extract the 3 parts. ive never done a parts download before.

Last edited:

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
so the OP isn't the fully updated game? Looking through the comments that's what I gathered.
the updates posted in the comments doesn't get added to the OP either.
Dear badboll,
The answer is yes. I hope this answers your question satisfactorily.
Best regards
your Anon

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Does anybody have a full save game and know where the save files should go in pc? I started this game, and it gave 2 bugs in my both playthrough. Even though the graphics looks good, I do not want to restart over and over again because of some stupid bugs. It seems I have to restart the game to fix the both bugs (not being able to talk to store owners which was beginning of the objective, and not being able to use phone with T and I need to call the girls for date). And, sadly we have no skip dialoge button as well. Even the best games out there have skip cinematics option.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I can't believe I even have to ask this but how do I PLAY it?
Since I downloaded each part, extracted each part into their own folders, and have zero access to any sort of EXE file??

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes