3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Hi Ladydarkness,

Thank you for your wonderful contribution in sharing this and other games.

I would like to propose just one suggestion: occasionally check the DLC18+ as well. (or, for the foreseeable future)

It might happen that it too is updated (as it happens, for example, with another game: House Party and its DLC18+ patch).

In fact, with that game (House Party), it is always difficult to get the right patch. (New versions of the game and their respective update patches are not compatible with older versions of the 18+ patch, which is almost never updated and causes various kinds of bugs.)

Thank you for reading.
Normally I check if it has some update, I guess in this game the adult content is included with the game files and need that "patch" that is like a key to unlock it, but I understood your suggestion. Also, normally I usually download all the game files again and upload the updated files, even if I already have the old version, I download all the game files again and check the files to see what changed.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
I know that you are among the few who carefully follow everything, that is shared.

You are not just doing this for popularity and to get more likes.

This is a very nice thought.
I do that because I think it's fun, I do that since 2010 I love upload games, but adult games I'm relatively new to it, and yes, I follow what I upload, I'm very perfectionist and try always do the best.

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I follow this game on steam and they haven't posted an update since July, and people are getting impatient on that program for awhile. This is starting to seem like a scam or even abandoned tbh

Reactions: LloydLeroy

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Yes, I do all the things in the notepad, all of them are marked and noted just like this so honestly I have no idea what to do next...
If everything is crossed out and nothing new happens after you sleep and wake up, than you are done. There isn't very much.

Reactions: Irondude

LloydLeroy

Feb 19, 2020
I follow this game on steam and they haven't posted an update since July, and people are getting impatient on that program for awhile. This is starting to seem like a scam or even abandoned tbh
i think you're right. seems like a scam. best excuses of the developers were: covid.
"covid is to blame that i can not develop this game"

Reactions: evaw

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
yeah pretty sure this or maybe one small "performance" update is all we will get out of this.

Jul 21, 2021
So far all that's happened is the mc going back and forth from the shops. But I can no longer play. Emily asked for ingredients, i go get them all and come back, my question is, how do i start cooking? I've been to the kitchens and spoken to Emily but nothing is happening. All i have on my memo is "Help Emily prepare the borscht"

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
So far all that's happened is the mc going back and forth from the shops. But I can no longer play. Emily asked for ingredients, i go get them all and come back, my question is, how do i start cooking? I've been to the kitchens and spoken to Emily but nothing is happening. All i have on my memo is "Help Emily prepare the borscht"
You have to use phone to start the cooking. You don’t have to do it exactly as on instructions just sort of make it throw it on plate and finish by the bell. That’s how I remember it at least.Making it exactly can drive you nuts pun intended.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes