3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Wait, why is there an abandoned tag? did they announce they were done working on the game or is it get added after some time?
Maybe just because they didn’t have news since July. Although there’s some games that don’t have anything for longer then that so who knows.
Officially it hasn’t been abandoned. Last news was that they’re upgrading it to UE5 although that should have been done probably ages ago unless if they’re having issues.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
They only post news every 6 months or so. I think this tag is a bit premature. But their Patreon is pretty much dead so without any income, I don't see how they could continue working on it.
If they really abandon this too, I doubt people will buy a game from them again.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Officially it hasn’t been abandoned. Last news was that they’re upgrading it to UE5 although that should have been done probably ages ago unless if they’re having issues.
Migrating to UE5 is quite a laborious process, although it would be great if true.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Migrating to UE5 is quite a laborious process, although it would be great if true.
Depends on whatever they go for manual upgrade or automatic one.
I’ve had decent success with the automatic one however sometimes it just broke some plug-in things which worked fine on a fresh project.
So overall it’s a what if experience upgrading projects.
Then there’s UE5.1 where things get changed again

KIlo 1-19

Feb 17, 2020
So far all that's happened is the mc going back and forth from the shops. But I can no longer play. Emily asked for ingredients, i go get them all and come back, my question is, how do i start cooking? I've been to the kitchens and spoken to Emily but nothing is happening. All i have on my memo is "Help Emily prepare the borscht"
ask jessie and walter white how to cook ;)

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
bhahaha so it is abandoned finally ?
Another chinese scam, why i'm not surprised lol
To be fair, it's not yet officially abandoned. This isn't the first time there has been half a year without an update to this game. A last report was that they were moving to UE5. But there is a high risk it is. They sure as hell can't claim to not have enough money to finish it.

Madmunchkin

Nov 8, 2017
is there an sexual content now?
I played the actual version and yes, it is possible to have sexsual intercourses with two npc's; The black haired asian one and the blonde wine shop keeper. I tried to raise my favor with the two other girls as much as I could but wasn't able to engage sexual content with them. Regarding to my search in this thread those two girls aren't available for sexual content yet.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game is really abandoned? Didnt this have an official steam release? Or is this just a case of the abandoned tag being added because the game updates really slowly and passes the time limit for F95 requirements or something?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes