3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
This game is really abandoned? Didnt this have an official steam release? Or is this just a case of the abandoned tag being added because the game updates really slowly and passes the time limit for F95 requirements or something?
Officially the 2nd. It's unknown from the devs side since they haven't posted any new info since the whole we're moving the project to UE5 part.

Reactions: JB08

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Ayt, ngl imma get straight to the point. Can we shoot mark and dump his body somewhere? XD

Edit: nvm, I literally just mag dumped his ass with my AR and it just gave me a game over lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: vova228322

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
It's like ... well, fuck me. In the real world there are more males than just you. Also, it's a game. Also-also, you're not married to any of these women so it's not fucking NTR. NTR means cuckold means someone fucking your wife AGAINST YOUR WILL.

And uhm, lots of men love that notion, then it is netorase! NTR on F95 means cuckold and ONLY cuckold.
not necessarily netorare if you played some of the games that has the tags here. ntr tags can also mean netori. also it doesn't have to be a person you're married to. it can be a lover or a person of interest

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
damn this is really a abandonned game... this is a great game...
To be fair it's not really Abandoned, Staff just tagged it as such. They're rather inconsistent regarding that tag but whatever.
The last "News" was in June or July that they were moving the project to UE5 and nothing since then.
So rather it's more of an Unknown whatever it was or wasn't abandoned.
At the same time, devs also live in Taiwan so probably if China really goes ahead and actually invades ... then it's probably safe to assume it can really be considered Abandoned.

Reactions: hopelesslol

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
To be fair it's not really Abandoned, Staff just tagged it as such. They're rather inconsistent regarding that tag but whatever.
The last "News" was in June or July that they were moving the project to UE5 and nothing since then.
So rather it's more of an Unknown whatever it was or wasn't abandoned.
At the same time, devs also live in Taiwan so probably if China really goes ahead and actually invades ... then it's probably safe to assume it can really be considered Abandoned.
ho that's giving me a little bit hope ^^

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
i mean its also a possibilty the dev is quite old and got sick :KEK:
ho that's giving me a little bit hope ^^
Just in case you're interested.

According to someone who posted it on Steam in early December or at least claims from someone that lives close to the studio the devs are still active as a 5 man team, they're trying to hire a 3d modeller, scriptwriter and someone for optimisation.

It's just a shame their external communication skill is rather lacking.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

According to someone who posted it on Steam in early December or at least claims from someone that lives close to the studio the devs are still active as a 5 man team, they're trying to hire a 3d modeller, scriptwriter and someone for optimisation.

Yeah at least a short post saying "hey we're alive and still working on it" would be better than this radio silence.

Reactions: hopelesslol

lunarfreyax

Oct 18, 2019
This game is kinda fun, really. Now i just use the free camera tool and to peak at them in the shower. I block the entrance with the car, so they can't go outside their apartment and go to the shower all day long :)

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020

Developing games became easier and more accessible nowadays compared to many years ago. Which means that not only companies produce games nowadays, but also individuals from home.

Even though some individuals or small teams can bring out masterpieces, they lack on other fields. A big company has marketing, support, ambassadors, community managers and many other people. Many individuals or small teams lack experiences or skills in these kind of fields.

But this isn't afcourse a excuse to go off radar completely. This is the worst you can do, keeping customers in the dark. I don't know what is true, maybe they ran away with the money and 'pretend' to search for 'extra' people as a show. Or maybe they are really struggling with manpower.

They should have seen this coming before they started with the project. This is one of the reason's why plan making is very important when you put a project or product on the market. This plan should include everything, from hiring people, to support, to communication to even bankruptcy and lawsuits.

They are just heavily unexperienced in these kind of fields, but that shouldn't be a excuse afcourse. They probarly don't have any experienced in companies.

Yeah at least a short post saying "hey we're alive and still working on it" would be better than this radio silence.
Yes, this is what they atleast can do. If you can't do this, I would questioned your integrity.

Last edited:
Reactions: evaw

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Developing games became easier and more accessible nowadays compared to many years ago. Which means that not only companies produce games nowadays, but also individuals from home.

Even though some individuals or small teams can bring out masterpieces, they lack on other fields. A big company has marketing, support, ambassadors, community managers and many other people. Many individuals or small teams lack experiences or skills in these kind of fields.
True.
While in the case of small indie teams, it varies by the studio. Personally, I regard my current game development as more of a hobby hopping to take it further however in the end it really depends on the people working.

In the project, we are currently working it's just me and one other guy, however, we each fill multiple roles which don't just include the development side of it.
While truthfully speaking it is quite common with indie developers since one simply cannot justify paying some specific roles at least until they have both the income and need to do so.

But this isn't afcourse a excuse to go off radar completely. This is the worst you can do, keeping customers in the dark. I don't know what is true, maybe they ran away with the money and 'pretend' to search for 'extra' people as a show. Or maybe they are really struggling with manpower.
Honestly I doubt anyone will know the full truth until they confirm it.

They should have seen this coming before they started with the project. This is one of the reason's why plan making is very important when you put a project or product on the market. This plan should include everything, from hiring people, to support, to communication to even bankruptcy and lawsuits.

They are just heavily unexperienced in these kind of fields, but that shouldn't be a excuse afcourse. They probarly don't have any experienced in companies.
While it is sad to say, however a common thing I believe a lot of people seem to forget is to even make a plan at least a couple of years ago when I was just looking around joining random indie teams and learning things etc. a common thing I saw was that they just went into it with zero plan, analysis or project management and probably other things too, while I cannot say if that was the same thing here but who knows.

Regarding the later parts of what you wrote, I'd say I understand them while unsure how present game development is in Taiwan (probably way more than here), in my country, it is hard to find game development companies to even get experience in the first place. Ignoring mobile Unity when it comes to Unreal Engine as an example, there is a total of 1 company and even for them they have to hire their workforce elsewhere.
In the case of this game it would seem they want to hire a local workforce is my guess however who knows since the language barrier is always a factor.
Then again whether or not they have experience in "big" companies wouldn't have mattered that much either way since it would seem their staff are primarily just developers and lacking in other fields.

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
This game is kinda fun, really. Now i just use the free camera tool and to peak at them in the shower. I block the entrance with the car, so they can't go outside their apartment and go to the shower all day long :)
how to use the free camera tool bro?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
just want to let you guys know that i talk with the dev and game is not abandoned. they spent a lot of time rebuilding the code, adding new characters and a PAID DLC will launch together with Emily update.

I was not given a date to when Emily's main storyline update will come out. however I personally thing its feb/march/april date.

I hope the paid DLC is the NTR Paid content. dev knows I want it.

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
just want to let you guys know that i talk with the dev and game is not abandoned. they spent a lot of time rebuilding the code, adding new characters and a PAID DLC will launch together with Emily update.

I was not given a date to when Emily's main storyline update will come out. however I personally thing its feb/march/april date.

"It was revealed to me in a dream"

Apr 29, 2018

Do you mind tell how you speak to them? As in do they have a Discord or something? I am on their Patreon but it's they don't post too frequently there.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Do you mind tell how you speak to them? As in do they have a Discord or something? I am on their Patreon but it's they don't post too frequently there.
I DM them patreon. i'm very active on steam forums and they know I been on patreon since the start. they made a "news" post on steam today. mentioning the new characters i talk about. sadly still no release date and didn't talk about the surprise DLC yet. mainly talk about the optimization they doing.

also on different steam post, I mention they recently took off their job hiring page. which I said meant either they found 2 people or maybe they will abandon.. but they did mention today they hired 2 new people! which was to make clothes and stuff, and the other job was for direction and optimization.

Reactions: Kyrela

Strikerdummy

Mar 6, 2020
also on different steam post, I mention they recently took off their job hiring page. which I said meant either they found 2 people or maybe they will abandon.. but they did mention today they hired 2 new people! which was to make clothes and stuff, and the other job was for direction and optimization.
As per Steam platform, they released a post of the new updates . So now at least we know it's not abandoned, the new screenshots looks interesting though, but using a Light Machine Gun to hunt is a bit.... :WaitWhat:

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes