3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
As per Steam platform, they released a post of the new updates . So now at least we know it's not abandoned, the new screenshots looks interesting though, but using a Light Machine Gun to hunt is a bit.... :WaitWhat:
i'm more interested in the "two-person interaction behavior" and they also took "our feedback". I actually mention during wine tasting in a DM would like to see kissing or passed out kissing.

also playing with boobs and i said i would like to see as ntr i'd like to be able to bring passed out drunk girls to "marks room" where he can do them. but i do wonder who's feedback they did look at and what they will actually put it. is very exciting to hear.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
Yay, an update after half a year of absolutely no news.
So to list all the new stuff:
  • Dressup system: It was already here right? According to the screenshots we'll be able to customize an outfit (ie. hats)
  • Photo System: Same, it already exists but looks like we have new options (DoF, Filters etc.) ?
  • New vehicles: Who asked? Seems completely pointless
  • New weapons: Who cares?
  • New locations with sex scenes specific to each locations: I was satisfied with the current map but why not
  • 2 New characters: Why not develop the already existing characters before introducing new ones?
  • Plot and sex scenes "much more complicated than before" (Whatever that means)
  • From the screenshots: New outfit for Emily and Nana

I mean i'm looking forward for the update but I feel like a lot of time and energy is spent on useless stuff...

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Yay, an update after half a year of absolutely no news.
So to list all the new stuff:
  • Dressup system: It was already here right? According to the screenshots we'll be able to customize an outfit (ie. hats)
  • Photo System: Same, it already exists but looks like we have new options (DoF, Filters etc.) ?
  • New vehicles: Who asked? Seems completely pointless
  • New weapons: Who cares?
  • New locations with sex scenes specific to each locations: I was satisfied with the current map but why not
  • 2 New characters: Why not develop the already existing characters before introducing new ones?
  • Plot and sex scenes "much more complicated than before" (Whatever that means)
  • From the screenshots: New outfit for Emily

I mean i'm looking forward for the update but I feel like a lot of time and energy is spent on useless stuff...
i agree with you. i like the setting already. no need for new areas. i don't mind supposeably 2 new characters, i assume they not the "ai npc" that just be there to be there. i also dont care for new guns. only good news for me was new interaction and feedback taken.

i hope they just dedicate more time to just finish story line and girl updates. then do do whats above is mention. i just want sex. succubus did the same thing, we keep asking for god damn sex scenes with humans or demons but they keep getting arean, dlc skins and "dream sex" whhich i hated.

but i will be doing a DM for next months patreon after i re-pledge at a little higher amount than the $1 and i try get info is dlc is ntr? and what about the interactions can you give me. pointless ask for a release date

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i just realise today that the "event announcement #3 & 4" of the trailer that mention NTR is no longer there. I'm DM'in them on patreon and ask about NTR and let them know if they dont reply I'm no longer supporting them on patreon or helping the steam community.

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
I'm trying to make sense of the chinese discussions on steam but automatic translators are so bad.
What I understood is that "Convenience store / No Skirt Convenience store" is DLSite, an asian platform.

It looks like the devs are preparing a release on this platform, but I doubt this release will have any of the recent updates and it might just be the last update from 02/2022.

I just wished the devs could communicate better :rolleyes:

redmokou

Aug 3, 2020
God damn the main problem with these developers is that they are trying to add too many random features that doesn't really fit in with the flow of the game ( orange picking simulation, cooking system, etc ). They should really try to organize and streamline their development so they don't just fall into an infinite feature bloat ( something I think they are already facing ).

Also, its been 3 years and they are still using the COVID excuse.

Reactions: Paarl and evaw

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
God damn the main problem with these developers is that they are trying to add too many random features that doesn't really fit in with the flow of the game ( orange picking simulation, cooking system, etc ). They should really try to organize and streamline their development so they don't just fall into an infinite feature bloat ( something I think they are already facing ).

Also, its been 3 years and they are still using the COVID excuse.
Well, if they're based in China, the CCP is doing a rather poor job about the COVID situation.

DJHEFF

Jan 19, 2018
i just realise today that the "event announcement #3 & 4" of the trailer that mention NTR is no longer there. I'm DM'in them on patreon and ask about NTR and let them know if they dont reply I'm no longer supporting them on patreon or helping the steam community.
cuckold gets cucked
isnt that what you wanted

• Haha
Reactions: ue_7
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes