3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
bruh this game burn my pc, even rtx 3090ti can't handle this game at 120fps most of time LOL
I played it on a 3070ti 4k just fine.
Honestly 3090 and ti don’t give that much of a boost unless if you play 4k or more and even then it depends a lot on optimisation

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So this is a cash grab?
if you buy in the steam platform yes but thik they add the free +18 stuff, but if you got it here for free then no. ps the cooking mini game is like hard but at the sametime you want get that 5 star rating, my was 4 star rating after 3 try to follow and make the food as it intruction but after 3 fails i start to make my own instruction and another thing cutting the Meat/Vegtable's is like using a old kanta it only cut in the middle, if you have mulitiple thing to cut dosen't cut all, you have to keep switch knifes as well.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah, unfortunately couldn't play this on my laptop, 2gb video, 16gb ram, set up in 720p, click 'new game' the loading goes on and then crashes everytime... =(

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I got the same situation, I played the game Build 8395070 and stucked when I spoke to the store owners. I cannot open map, mini map, telephone. Finally, I must quit the game. Was anyone in the same issue? How should I fix it? tks in advance
I guess for me i was lucky, able to play the game , i mma have to update my pc for anymore futher error's/ crash incase if the game is defecting . The food mini game was confuse at first but after getting the 4 star kinda got me hyp to redo it for the chance of the 5 star with same npc, (still no 5 star). So far nude wise was the wine lady (call you for sex), the hot history teacher (went go into the bathroom, you can peep into the window), franky i don't understand the flavor system because i bought some table wines with the extra money i got from explorer anyway i gave it to one of the girl, the item as gift but i can only give her one so as you can see why it annoyed to me.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Dudes, is it possible to make the girls nude all the time? Using an ingame command or messing with the game files? I found a modding guide at loverslab, but it is too complex for me. I have no skills in Unreal, Blender, python, etc

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes