Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
its strange how he created the model but no animation xd
Its almost like you need a model before you can animate it. Also Rigging and actually animating something can, depending on how skilled you are, be very tricky and takes time if you want it to actually look good.
And then you have the impatient masses screaming for new stuff, so you might decide to add something that is not completely finished yet as a teaser/ to fill up the Changelog so they dont cry about the Update being "to small".

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Its almost like you need a model before you can animate it. Also Rigging and actually animating something can, depending on how skilled you are, be very tricky and takes time if you want it to actually look good.
And then you have the impatient masses screaming for new stuff, so you might decide to add something that is not completely finished yet as a teaser/ to fill up the Changelog so they dont cry about the Update being "to small".
well i dont see anybody crying here,,, so don't give toxic vibes,, keep it cool

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
i have cleared the sewer and now im stuck. The 2 people say they dont have any other quests for me. What am i supposed to do?
That's it. Clear the little town, collect some stuff for the girl, clear the sewer, game over. Find another game to play for awhile and wait for more to be added.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
-Added real-time H Scene control menu with restart, skip, cum inside/outside buttons, speed slider, toggle automatic H scenes checkbox for more control of real-time animations. If H scenes are automatic, this menu will be hidden by default and scene will be play depend on play time in the settings menu, cum inside/outside will be selected randomly. If H scenes isn't automatic - player will control it manually.

Last edited:

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
View attachment 1748880 -Added real-time H Scene control menu with restart, skip, cum inside/outside buttons, speed slider, toggle automatic H scenes checkbox for more control of real-time animations. If H scenes are automatic, this menu will be hidden by default and scene will be play depend on play time in the settings menu, cum inside/outside will be selected randomly. If H scenes isn't automatic - player will control it manually.
Looks like the update will have significant changes and addictions

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes