Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
0.3 was the most stable but 0.5b has belly inflation and new bos s animations so I think 0.5b, but in the 0.5b version there are no old zombie gangbang scenes.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
0.3 was the most stable but 0.5b has belly inflation and new bos s animations so I think 0.5b, but in the 0.5b version there are no old zombie gangbang scenes.
woah.. didnt knew there were gangbang scene too,, in which version are those scenes available?

Reactions: DedL0l

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I think this update is only gonna be some cosmetic one and a few fixes, gallery rework as well
Nothing new for story or animations

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Strangely I still can't get the inflation effect to work and I don't know if it was completed but the sewer boss just jumps and attacks, there's no game over effect of any kind?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Strangely I still can't get the inflation effect to work and I don't know if it was completed but the sewer boss just jumps and attacks, there's no game over effect of any kind?
The boss of the channel should have scene H, if you want to see inflation use the code in the console fit 0 100 / fit 1 100 / fit 2 100 , or use zombie cum ( eventually look in your options, inflation belly probably is off) sry for english today translator not work

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
No idea whats happening haven't read much but i've been around since the first release looks like updates are getting slower and slower hopefully it speeds up again and we get a nice hefty uptdate/s down the line instead of a few small changes like clothing or bugfixes overall.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
got cheat or save flie?
You don't need cheats. Just hit the "~" key below escape to open the console and type help and you'll see.
I would also not use a save if you've haven't played this before as it is a very short game and once you've done those quests, they are over, which means you will have nothing more to do other than just stand there and play with the console.

Regamusmaxmius

Apr 4, 2020
The sound design and bullet effects are quite impressive actually, especially in the sewers. Was wondering what the mag drops were for a second before I realised they included sound for it.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
-Added Day-Night cycle.
-Added survival stats: Infection, Fatigue, Hunger, Thirst, Arousal.
-Added stat "Armor".
-Inventory panel improved, now it displays survival stats, flat stats, time of day, money amount, weapon inventory, current loadout. Inventory slots are unlockable, 8 by default and 56 max.
-Added some food, drink, consumable items.
-Weapon accuracy, recoil improved and ready for weapon upgrade system.

-Added "survstat" console command for increase and decrease survival stats.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
-Added Day-Night cycle.
-Added survival stats: Infection, Fatigue, Hunger, Thirst, Arousal.
-Added stat "Armor".
-Inventory panel improved, now it displays survival stats, flat stats, time of day, money amount, weapon inventory, current loadout. Inventory slots are unlockable, 8 by default and 56 max.
-Added some food, drink, consumable items.
-Weapon accuracy, recoil improved and ready for weapon upgrade system.

-Added "survstat" console command for increase and decrease survival stats.
This is mean it has some update to the next version right ? maybe it has some new content or animation too ,, yeh !!

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes