Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
What do you mean ? For me it worked flawlessly, it only kept saving the character settings from earlier versions despite removing the version, but this is the fault of saving on the hard drive
I just wanted to let you know that all the files are broken

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I was asked not to share the content for patreons so I think that I can only say that the update coming, Shinekuku is now testing and if everything will be fine we will get 0.5c : D and I can probably also give you a link to the discord
My friend Trigard , update us please

Reactions: clonetoy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
I was asked not to share the content for patreons so I think that I can only say that the update coming, Shinekuku is now testing and if everything will be fine we will get 0.5c : D and I can probably also give you a link to the discord
Yeah it's understandable. Btw the discord link is not working?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Ran through the 0.5b, pretty neat - but. The game is somewhat lost in it's own concepts: either you make a realistic shooting-gallery-type game where the enemies are normally far away (and pretty dull for an H-one ofc therefore), or a good old run-and-gun (which I was actually hoping for). Now here we have fast enemies yet a very slow protagonist, with stamina, reloads etc. With that, and a few headshots needed to take out one enemy, it is virtually impossible to finish the "waves" part at other than easy difficulty (where it becomes trivial btw) and have fun from doing that. Other than that, the atmosphere is nice, the protagonist is cute, the music fits well... is is mostly worth it, yet needs some gameplay tweaks for sure (especially as in it's current state you can't even grind the levels up as the only enemy to be left is the one in the sewers that keeps respawning).

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Ran through the 0.5b, pretty neat - but. The game is somewhat lost in it's own concepts: either you make a realistic shooting-gallery-type game where the enemies are normally far away (and pretty dull for an H-one ofc therefore), or a good old run-and-gun (which I was actually hoping for). Now here we have fast enemies yet a very slow protagonist, with stamina, reloads etc. With that, and a few headshots needed to take out one enemy, it is virtually impossible to finish the "waves" part at other than easy difficulty (where it becomes trivial btw) and have fun from doing that. Other than that, the atmosphere is nice, the protagonist is cute, the music fits well... is is mostly worth it, yet needs some gameplay tweaks for sure (especially as in it's current state you can't even grind the levels up as the only enemy to be left is the one in the sewers that keeps respawning).
its 0.5 version bro, this game is a lot better than other 0. games

Sistemkog

Feb 14, 2018
I managed to finish that part on medium difficulty, you just need to run to the stairs where you came from, it gets lot easier to shoot them all.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes