Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
It looks like more bugs have been added to the game! And nothing really new has been added! But that's it Based on this preview update!
That's all you've done in six month ? Waited six months and what do we have?

Last edited:
Reactions: ice0slayer

ItsMeOutsider

Jul 1, 2017
by dev console.. there r cheats given ... but in 0.5c preview its not available,,, wait for maximum version
Actually, you can exploit the save system, simply start the game choosing any of the difficulties, make a fresh save, leave to menu and repeat with other difficulties. After that start a new game in desired difficulty and you should have all clothing options available

sevengs

Oct 20, 2020
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm not seeing anything new animation wise in the 0.5C preview compared to the 0.5B Max on the top post.

Did notice some bugs in the preview up until the second wave of the underground at which point I called it quits.

1) Quest for completing the shooting gallery quest on hardcore never updated with the quest provider, I get the reward but for completion (the outfit / money and exp I think) but can't advance to the wipe out the village zombies. Bypassed this by ignoring shooting tutorial.

2) Metal quest for the camp lady seems stuck at 16/50 even if I have 100 parts according to the crafting menu

3) Bear Trap does spawn / attract zombies, but there isn't a new animation.

4) In the underground the pale zombie doesn't play animation after slamming you to the ground.

Is this a case of those new animations not being in the preview version? (Or maybe they're only integrated in the max version gallery? )

Last edited:

RhudraRU

Feb 18, 2021
half of the declared functions are missing.

Perhaps the fact is that preview version is cut down in functionality compared to the maximum?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes