Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Goodbye glorious game... :cry: My computer no longer has the ability to run this game. I will still lurk from a distance and imagine lol.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Isnt the preview useless?
I only found 1 blowjob h-scene. thats it.
Also nothing new i feel like.

Edit: Also, Cuminflation? how if there is only one blowjob scene? am i doing something wrong to get no scenes except that one?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I agree with most of the people who are outraged, annoyed, disappointed with this update, I expected something more myself, but I decided to give Shinekuku a chance and wait until 0.5c, I do not deny that Shinekuku has the potential what she proved by the new H system but if the updates are to look like this With each of them there is less and less part. I prefer to come back here in a year and two and take a good dose of news. All the others who are disappointed, I would only ask for patience, stress affects the work badly and we all want to see this miracle ready, right? :) ( sorry for english )

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Hey dev, please reupload the files for MixDrop again, I downloaded twice and both of them shows that the file is corrupted.
Thanks.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Getting frustrated with the game, I killed all the zombies, did the metal collecting and when I got the new job I wasn't given a key by either npc. Am I doing something wrong? I don't like the idea of redoing everything.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know if it was this game or a different, but similar game that I played a while ago, but the one I played, every single zombie required like six headshots to kill, and most of the content revolved around wandering around a mostly empty, boring sewer shooting wave after wave of zombies for absolutely no reward. Was that this game, or am I mistaking this for something else?

jackwinter

Jan 24, 2019
the problem is every time she made a new H scenes she remove the old one.
i see in the past version gallery Caroline even get gangbanged by zombie's.
she don't put a chance for every H scenes to happened and zombie's just using one H scenes on every attack
and then u drop on the floor the zombie's don't keep reaping with chance for every H scenes they just stand there and watching
the game will fail if she keep remove and made only one new H scenes like this i really like the game and new H scenes but removing them on every update is bad

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I agree with most of the people who are outraged, annoyed, disappointed with this update, I expected something more myself, but I decided to give Shinekuku a chance and wait until 0.5c, I do not deny that Shinekuku has the potential what she proved by the new H system but if the updates are to look like this With each of them there is less and less part. I prefer to come back here in a year and two and take a good dose of news. All the others who are disappointed, I would only ask for patience, stress affects the work badly and we all want to see this miracle ready, right? :) ( sorry for english )
Those who download everytime the game gets small updates will get dissapointed nonetheless. For me, personally, i wait till the game is completely done or abandoned, then i download and play it. Until then i just keep an eye on the news and thats it.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
So for the hentai scenes I've only found one and thats the blowjob one. For some reason others are not working for me. Am i doing something wrong? I also reloaded a save i made in sewers and now the doors are locked and i have to restart the save from the beginning. This update is a broken mess IMO

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes