Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

FallenHeroes

Aug 23, 2018
So for the hentai scenes I've only found one and thats the blowjob one. For some reason others are not working for me. Am i doing something wrong? I also reloaded a save i made in sewers and now the doors are locked and i have to restart the save from the beginning. This update is a broken mess IMO
same problem.

Enmity2

Jul 28, 2021
I don't know if it was this game or a different, but similar game that I played a while ago, but the one I played, every single zombie required like six headshots to kill, and most of the content revolved around wandering around a mostly empty, boring sewer shooting wave after wave of zombies for absolutely no reward. Was that this game, or am I mistaking this for something else?
i remember that game, this is it but i think stolen by some other dude. same loading screen same chick same dude on the couch, just missing the previous content

• Haha
Reactions: Shiny_
Feb 11, 2020
Some notes because certain things are being brought up a lot:

- There's only the BJ scene in the preview version, the maximum version has a spitroast as well. It's not a bug, and it'll be in the next preview version.
- Yes, the previous sex scenes (Other BJ, Strong Zombie full nelson, and boss animation) have been removed. To the best of my knowledge this is temporary, I think it's something to do with fitting them to the new sex scene system.
- To get outfits other than the ones provided you need to use the console commands. This might be limited to the max version, I don't know.
- People complaining about the previous sex scenes in the gallery need to remember that they were from the old sex scene system, and keeping them in (and the relevant files to run the animation) was bloating the game. Yes, they looked good and I liked them too. There'll be a gallery for the new stuff, and shine said she'd update the animations for the new system, so you can expect to see them down the line. If you're desperate, you can download an earlier version or find them on rule34, I know they have videos there.

I would caution everyone to remember that Shine's Russian and she's been struggling to make the game with everything going on. She's been working on the new update for less than a month (5 April), not since the last update, so you should probably double-check your thoughts before you post about how disappointed you are with the update.

As an aside, y'all need to calm down. Unless you're a patreon then you're getting this for free (pirate site and all that)

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Some notes because certain things are being brought up a lot:

- There's only the BJ scene in the preview version, the maximum version has a spitroast as well. It's not a bug, and it'll be in the next preview version.
- Yes, the previous sex scenes (Other BJ, Strong Zombie full nelson, and boss animation) have been removed. To the best of my knowledge this is temporary, I think it's something to do with fitting them to the new sex scene system.
- To get outfits other than the ones provided you need to use the console commands. This might be limited to the max version, I don't know.
- People complaining about the previous sex scenes in the gallery need to remember that they were from the old sex scene system, and keeping them in (and the relevant files to run the animation) was bloating the game. Yes, they looked good and I liked them too. There'll be a gallery for the new stuff, and shine said she'd update the animations for the new system, so you can expect to see them down the line. If you're desperate, you can download an earlier version or find them on rule34, I know they have videos there.

I would caution everyone to remember that Shine's Russian and she's been struggling to make the game with everything going on. She's been working on the new update for less than a month (5 April), not since the last update, so you should probably double-check your thoughts before you post about how disappointed you are with the update.

As an aside, y'all need to calm down. Unless you're a patreon then you're getting this for free (pirate site and all that)
finally someone who has empathy and rational mind.... i have been trying to make these people understand the same thing u said,, but this site kept removing my comments..

Jul 19, 2018
Getting frustrated with the game, I killed all the zombies, did the metal collecting and when I got the new job I wasn't given a key by either npc. Am I doing something wrong? I don't like the idea of redoing everything.
Make sure your inventory isn't full? I know theres dozens of slots but if the first row is full you don't pick up anything else. Maybe retry after dropping unused ammo or items?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

IllCorde

Jul 27, 2018
Im not a patreon and i dont know anythihg about game development but i will post my wery important opinion anyway:
1. new H system is wery troubling - this is better for the gallery inside the game, but definitely not for the gameplay of the game. Let me explain: firstly, it seriously harms immersion when the player suddenly gains full control over the scene, it also looks very strange with capture animations and how new participants will be added to the scene in such a situation is also not clear, and whether there will be scenes with more than 2 participants is also a question, the time slider in the game settings was enough for control.
2. New systems and new levels - judging by what has already been introduced, namely hunger, thirst, infection, etc., the developer is trying to do something ambitious at the level of AAA products, which is also a very bad sign, I don’t know exactly the number of people working on product, but with such manners it will be another long-term construction, with sooooo vague prospects. We've already seen the very first level with quite extensive desert spaces, it would make more sense for a small development team to take the game further underground, making a small corridor shooter with a lot of content. I have a very strong impression that the game may not reach version 0.8
P.S. sorry for my english google translate

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Im not a patreon and i dont know anythihg about game development but i will post my wery important opinion anyway:
1. new H system is wery troubling - this is better for the gallery inside the game, but definitely not for the gameplay of the game. Let me explain: firstly, it seriously harms immersion when the player suddenly gains full control over the scene, it also looks very strange with capture animations and how new participants will be added to the scene in such a situation is also not clear, and whether there will be scenes with more than 2 participants is also a question, the time slider in the game settings was enough for control.
2. New systems and new levels - judging by what has already been introduced, namely hunger, thirst, infection, etc., the developer is trying to do something ambitious at the level of AAA products, which is also a very bad sign, I don’t know exactly the number of people working on product, but with such manners it will be another long-term construction, with sooooo vague prospects. We've already seen the very first level with quite extensive desert spaces, it would make more sense for a small development team to take the game further underground, making a small corridor shooter with a lot of content. I have a very strong impression that the game may not reach version 0.8
download 0.5b maximum version,,, then post your opinion again:)

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
new H system is wery troubling - this is better for the gallery inside the game, but definitely not for the gameplay of the game. Let me explain: firstly, it seriously harms immersion
It is provided. The new scene system is built so that you can choose the automatic mode and enjoy the immersion, or you can take control, it's cool thing, I like it.

Feb 11, 2020
Make sure your inventory isn't full? I know theres dozens of slots but if the first row is full you don't pick up anything else. Maybe retry after dropping unused ammo or items?
This is an issue, I had it as well. The way I fixed it was to drop something, then save and load the save. It put the key in my inventory when it came back, I don't know why.

sevengs

Oct 20, 2020
It's more a revamp of the scene system with one scene for preview, and I think another scene on the max version, old scenes are removed.

If you wanted the max number of scenes stick with 0.5b for the time being.

Reactions: eternian

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Sooo, I'm kinda confused, the 0.5c preview is more recent than 0.5b maximum, so, it has more content, right?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Have to agree with both points, especially the second. Too many games try to do too much and end up doing nothing at all.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes