Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Jyggalag_69

Jan 20, 2021
excellent gameplay. Went and picked up the patreon benefit for 0.5c maximum. I look forward to seeing how this improves. good stuff!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
It is provided. The new scene system is built so that you can choose the automatic mode and enjoy the immersion, or you can take control, it's cool thing, I like it.
I'm going to have to agree with IllCorde not a fan of the new h-system the other one was much more immersive even with the auto-mode this new system just breaks the immersion, much preferred the old one. It also had better camera angles and even had camera animations and stuff the new system feels far more flat so to speak. Just a generic camera angle and a menu on the bottom of the screen.

It would be much better placed for a gallery rather than in the game mid combat.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Make sure your inventory isn't full? I know theres dozens of slots but if the first row is full you don't pick up anything else. Maybe retry after dropping unused ammo or items?
Thank you very much for replying. My inventory was full. Once I realized that I got rid of a few things but have still not figured out how to get the key now that I have room... wondering if because I had no room now I can't get the key. Also I seem to remember being able to melee attack.... was that removed?

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
had the same, quicksave after u go through the door and quickload then the sewer should load.
U can upload your quicksave?
Lot of help for me....

So, the game is very good, but a intim scene is poor. Okay, i know this is free release, but need some presentation with a game animations (in a gameplay first 10 min.), give me one reason, why im running and kill a bunch of zombies for hours.
Sorry if I misunderstood something, my English is not the best, but I just wanted to give a suggestion, not a complaint.

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
U can upload your quicksave?
Lot of help for me....

So, the game is very good, but a intim scene is poor. Okay, i know this is free release, but need some presentation with a game animations (in a gameplay first 10 min.), give me one reason, why im running and kill a bunch of zombies for hours.
Sorry if I misunderstood something, my English is not the best, but I just wanted to give a suggestion, not a complaint.
no i meant i had the same problem, if the sewers are not loading, right after entering do a quicksave and then load the game then it should be fixed.

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
All prior scenes are currently disabled since Shine made a new scene system. They all have to be adapted. They'll return in 0.5d along with the gallery.

For those asking, the PREVIEW version does not have the dev console enabled. You'd need the MAXIMUM version which is paid.

Edit: also have some patience with this one, the dev is over in the East which is experiencing some troubles as you might have heard. This recent update was mostly done within the last month if I understand right, but things are back on track now. These are things you'd know if you'd join their Patreon/Discord :p.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
All prior scenes are currently disabled since Shine made a new scene system. They all have to be adapted. They'll return in 0.5d along with the gallery.

For those asking, the PREVIEW version does not have the dev console enabled. You'd need the MAXIMUM version which is paid.

Edit: also have some patience with this one, the dev is over in the East which is experiencing some troubles as you might have heard. This recent update was mostly done within the last month if I understand right, but things are back on track now. These are things you'd know if you'd join their Patreon/Discord :p.
most of people here are not wise enough to understand that,, and im glad dev ignores their comments... the day she uploads maximum version will be a slap on their faces who were barking all this time

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
most of people here are not wise enough to understand that,, and im glad dev ignores their comments... the day she uploads maximum version will be a slap on their faces who were barking all this time
Chill out my friend, the people who're speaking ill don't know the dev is a single person and there's a war going on where she lives I guess. These are probably the new people who found this thread.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I played a preview before as well and was just like you, found a lot of bugs and was kinda annoyed by it.
But then the maximum version got out and it barely had any, i think you should wait for that one

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
Preview to Dev for 0.4b

Unzip copy and overwrite in "TooMuchLight_Data\Managed"

To unlock the gallery just go there from the main menu and press the button in the bottom right corner

While ingame:
T to get some damage
Y to heal
0 on numpad to access the the console

About the console:
Dev commands are printed on the top left of the screen like infinite ammo or stamina.
Added command "weapon" to get a scar and a glock
Added command "cloth" to get all clothes

if you like the game go and give Shinekuku some love on patreon ^-^
can we get 0.5c? :3

Reactions: yukiqt
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes