Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

delin2

May 8, 2019
hello when i talk to the guy at the beginning he gives me a mission or fake go make a wave of zombies and we get a key but when i go to the door and i open it caroline falls to infinity how to settle this?

DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
hello when i talk to the guy at the beginning he gives me a mission or fake go make a wave of zombies and we get a key but when i go to the door and i open it caroline falls to infinity how to settle this?
OMG... This only happens with me when I used the TP command in max version...

Reactions: Maccafloy

GuiRusH

Sep 15, 2020
The normal zombies when they get the girl, is the H scene always blowjob or can there be some variation? Because while I played, the scene that happened was always blowjob.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
The normal zombies when they get the girl, is the H scene always blowjob or can there be some variation? Because while I played, the scene that happened was always blowjob.
This game is pretty nice.
It has a decent character customization system and the clothing system is really nice although most are only accessable through console. Clothing color changing does not reflect the color you choose most of the time.
Very short so far with only a few quests, 3 types of monsters, 2 people, only 2 areas to explore (plus the camp), and 4 animations (the one with the girl doesn't work).
Only Bj for regular zombies was strange since the animations for several others are already done and in gallery so that was depressing.

Really looking forward to see the next update and how far this game will go.

Reactions: GuiRusH
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes