Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Is v0.5b Maximum one of those versions in which it doesn't work? Downloaded it and the console isn't opening
It is the preview version in which the console doesn't open. Maximum give you access to the console and the new sex animation with the boss

Reactions: Maccafloy

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It's been over a year since I've played this and there's only one new type of enemy? So far I've seen normal zombies, runner and that weird boss. I also remember normal zombies having more than one h-attack but maybe I missremember?

Reactions: Maccafloy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
It's been over a year since I've played this and there's only one new type of enemy? So far I've seen normal zombies, runner and that weird boss. I also remember normal zombies having more than one h-attack but maybe I missremember?
You're right, there has been a doggy style animation previously, which has been removed. Also it is a single dev developing this game, and his/her main interest was to make the game playable, which previously it was not. So now he/she will add more elements in the coming updates. Maybe open this thread after a year from now, you might see big upgrades because this game and dev seem promising. He/she is definitely delivering on the promises made, so yeah good luck Shine

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes