Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 12, 2021
How many animations are available? I counted 3:
- BJ - regular zombie
- Standing Nelson - strong zombie
- Doggy - Boss in the sewers

Are there more, because considering that Cuminflation is implemented you can fill girl's mouth, ass and womb but I didn't find any sex anims where she takes a dick in her pussy. So I'm missing something or I can only fill her womb manualy through the dev console for now?
How do you let the doggy fuck the girl? It just kept attacking me until I killed it

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
How do you let the doggy fuck the girl? It just kept attacking me until I killed it
I was talking about doggystyle with the big beast
pic2.png
and the sex triggered when he did his jump attack and knocked her down I think.
If you are talking about dogs the only one you can get is by spawning it through dev console and you can't do anything with it.

Reactions: Maccafloy

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Any download link that isn't mega for the Maximum version since my region has a really low transfer quota (sometimes I can't even download 500 mb from mega)

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Any download link that isn't mega for the Maximum version since my region has a really low transfer quota (sometimes I can't even download 500 mb from mega)
If it's the need of the hour, then login to Mega, download upto 3gb, pause the download and use a free vpn to continue the rest of the download (mostly free vpns provide upto 2mbps of speed, so expect a 20mins wait until the download completes)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0 and NitroSM

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
ingame pov would be insane too, as girl and zombies.
I miss the crouch interaction aswell.
zombis without arms are totally useless and without legs they grab the girl but with no animation, just invisible

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Randy69

Oct 20, 2017
Something special you have to do to get the boss sex animation? I've spent at least 10 minutes fighting him and all he does is smack me around. Nothing else. If i get knocked down he lets me get back up no problem

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Something special you have to do to get the boss sex animation? I've spent at least 10 minutes fighting him and all he does is smack me around. Nothing else. If i get knocked down he lets me get back up no problem
I tested it several times and everytime he knocks her down he instantly goes for the sex, so maybe yours is just bugged.

View attachment TooMuchLight 2022-01-04 15-21-16.mp4

Reactions: clonetoy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
If you're still playing the preview, you won't have the sex animation! The animation is limited to maximum version only.

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
If you're still playing the preview, you won't have the sex animation! The animation is limited to maximum version only.
Even using the maximum version, I had to manually turn on "Lustful Creatures" under H content
Don't know what I missed, but the Boss shows no wiener for me

Reactions: clonetoy
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes