Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Without elements like pregnancy I really don't see the point. There has to be a consequence for getting raped.
Except, there doesn't. It's a made up world that can do as it pleases.

No game has to cater to such a niche fetish. I'm not sure what's so exciting about fantasizing about a small child inside of the thing that just got raped. Unless it's simply the child aspect that turns you on.

Very few people wanna see a bloated whale running around giving birth all the time.

I'd recommend The Last Barbarian if you're wanting fat chicks running around. It can offer you an egg in this trying time.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Except, there doesn't. It's a made up world that can do as it pleases.

No game has to cater to such a niche fetish. I'm not sure what's so exciting about fantasizing about a small child inside of the thing that just got raped. Unless it's simply the child aspect that turns you on.

Very few people wanna see a bloated whale running around giving birth all the time.

I'd recommend The Last Barbarian if you're wanting fat chicks running around. It can offer you an egg in this trying time.
let’s be real here. In reality rape is horrible. But some people have pregnancy fetishes. I happen to think pregnant women are beautiful. And the thought of being able to carry a child within you and bring it to life is also beautiful and impressive. I’m a man and will never know what such a process is like. I’m sure a lot of people who have pregnancy fetishes think similarly. Getting knocked up because of a rape is pretty horrible. So obviously I’d rather have the pregnancy in a game be consensual rather than forced. I would like to see pregnancy in this game but would rather not if it it’s because of rape. Maybe the MC could be corrupted to make it consensual. Who knows. The last barbarian has both kinda but most of the time in that game the MC enjoys breeding. So yea. Anyways. Just a perspective of someone who has a pregnancy fetish. Now also note that even though I have a bit of that fetish doesn’t mean I’m going to knock up a bunch of girls in real life lol.

Reactions: glooglooking

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
maybe it`s a bug,but i don`t have cumflation,i tried on other difficult,i tried deleting saves,but nothing helped

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
lots of bugs but this has potential.

The sewers are dumb. can't beat that wave. Anyone beat it?
Yes I beat it on the normal difficulty, went with a kind of CoD: Zombie mode strat using the Scar and G17:

Kite the normal Zeds along the longest straight you can find, sprint to the end, turn around and go for headshots
If you cant hit the head, go for the legs to create crawlers (way easyier to handle)
Kill the sprinters first
Manage your stamina (to brake out of graples and stun the Zombies)
If you get swamped, use frags to clear them out (dont kill yourself with it)
Nearing the end of the round, keep one crawler alive so you have time to loot the bodys (use the Supplies to get extra ammo) and heal yourself

Also get lucky, i guess.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Yes I beat it on the normal difficulty, went with a kind of CoD: Zombie mode strat using the Scar and G17:

Kite the normal Zeds along the longest straight you can find, sprint to the end, turn around and go for headshots
If you cant hit the head, go for the legs to create crawlers (way easyier to handle)
Kill the sprinters first
Manage your stamina (to brake out of graples and stun the Zombies)
If you get swamped, use frags to clear them out (dont kill yourself with it)
Nearing the end of the round, keep one crawler alive so you have time to loot the bodys (use the Supplies to get extra ammo) and heal yourself

Also get lucky, i guess.
Thanks for the tip. I got some frags, but I don't know how to use them..... says the G key but I'm throwing rocks.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes