Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The available missions seem to have been changed in v5. Were the clothing missions removed since v4 or do I have to find some kind of trigger to get collectibles to appear? Or did I manage to soft lock myself from those clothes?

Pictured is all the tasks I completed. Talking to either NPC says they have nothing more for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
The available missions seem to have been changed in v5. Were the clothing missions removed since v4 or do I have to find some kind of trigger to get collectibles to appear? Or did I manage to soft lock myself from those clothes?

Pictured is all the tasks I completed. Talking to either NPC says they have nothing more for me.
I think it was removed. I haven’t been able to trigger it. But it’s possible I’m missing something.

Feb 11, 2020

Patreons only for the moment, while Shine is reworking parts of the game. There are no more tasks for the moment.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Patreons only for the moment, while Shine is reworking parts of the game. There are no more tasks for the moment.
I have the v5b maximum thanks to a generous poster on the previous page.

I noticed that the difficulty level you choose at the start of a new game affects what clothes you have. The vintage set is equipped on hard level, while the original default outfit from previous game versions (called vampire outfit if I remembered correctly) is equipped on easy.
You can unlock the twin tail swimsuit set via the gun range challenge, but the True Detective seems to be the only set no longer obtainable.

Jul 12, 2020
Where is this boss in the sewers, I cant find it or spawn it using console. is it the strong zombie? Cause that one was there before this update right.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
How many animations are available? I counted 3:
- BJ - regular zombie
- Standing Nelson - strong zombie
- Doggy - Boss in the sewers

Are there more, because considering that Cuminflation is implemented you can fill girl's mouth, ass and womb but I didn't find any sex anims where she takes a dick in her pussy. So I'm missing something or I can only fill her womb manualy through the dev console for now?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes