Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I not know if you accept ideas in here for improve your game,anyway whatever idea can be talking with your patreons,soo i will give you a few bc your game like me and you can ignore me or not,your choice.

1.It should be great if you in a future add that when you kill zombies from villages or cities then survivors can back and you can talk with them,get secondary missions from them,interactions with npcs like drink or get drunk in a bar, sex events like this ones of gallery or even get chance that some of they (not how enemies) can grab you and rape you and trigger sex scenes,trick you,ambushed you.
2. It should be great if your fill the houses with beds,wardroves,tv etc because actually all houses in the villague look empty (i know that it is bc this game is in beta but i need tell you anyway),not even have beds,it not look real that some survivors lived in there. 3. Add more traps,no bears traps,i mean sexuals ones that trap you,alert enemies and they can trigger x h scenes or capture you.
4.Add survivors enemies that want capture you for traps or when you hp reach zero for have you how sex slave.

5. If you hp reach 0 you not die,you will have a special H scene of game over like this ones from gallery and survivors will remove your gear (you will need recover them with x choices that you will have),if a zombie beat you with your hp in zero then they after rape you in the H soecial scene they will drag you to his nest and you will need escape.

6.You can add others monsters because the virus,you can add other humanoid or non-humanoid monsters that mutated because the virus,tentacles,parasites like this ones from the movie of *Alien* etc.

7. Enemies no human can have his traps too like tentacles trap in the floor or wall,holes in the wall or ground,quicksand etc, robotic traps or other types that were left there and some zombie creatures with enough intelligence take advantage of them etc.

8. Add more cities and villagues with npcs ,or zombies that you need kill and when you kill them in x mission then the city or villague turn in a safe city,villague with survivors.

9. Add system where your choices/talking choices can give you submissive or dominant and npcs,They treat you in a different way, for example, apart from the npcs who try to grab you and rape you/sex events, there will be more that try to force you or rape you or trick you, or make you a sex slave if you are submissive.

10. Pregnancy system,you can have x chance of get pregnant amd give birth a small monster or a children,monsters can birth in whatever place and human you need go to x place and pay soo they help you and take carefull from your children that you can see??,i dont know,anyway you not want be in pregnant condition because this has debuffs, soo you will go to this x place soo guys help you to give birth human babies.

11.Add slave clothes,bdsm clothes that you will wear if you get capture for human npcs or enemies,and a night,morning,afternoon inside from game,works in cities for get money like work in a bother how whore and you need sleep in a INN or bed to spend the night,the night is more hard with strong enemies and mmore perverts npcs (Remember to illuminate the areas so that the game is not too dark)

12.Add cum in the skin of the caracther after the sex,in the specific part of couse,you can wash this with item or in a shower.

13. Add female and futa enemies and npcs,bc lesbian and transexuals exist and ofc can turn in zombies,enemies,all cant be only males.
All really good ideas. But I can tell you now. There won’t be any pregnancy unfortunately. A handful of people mentioned this in the discord server and the dev straight up said won’t happen lol.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
In the 0.5b preview the sex scene with the bossmonster isn't implemented. And I got no vaginal cumflation, only anal and oral.

You can trigger oral cumflation by letting the girl give blowjobs. After like 3 or 4 blowjobs, she will throw-up. But it's kinda not fleshed out yet, because right in that animation you can still get grabbed my zombies.
And anal cumflation you can trigger by getting fucked from the faster grey zombie. Just get fucked 1 time and then you have a full belly you can walk around with. By pressing "P" I think, you can push out the cum, but don't let zombies interrupt you, because it breaks the animation.
I saw no option in the settings menu regarding this, so I guess it's always on.
i don`t have cumflation no matter how much she get fucked(

Reactions: Maccafloy

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i don`t have cumflation no matter how much she get fucked(
I have cumflation but only when a zombie has sex anal with the waifu,oral sex not give me cumflaction, anyway i dont like the cumflaction,i hope that in a future if you not can already (i dont know) you can desactivate cumflaction,i prefer pregnant fetish than cumflaction,but i like see the cum in the skin and see the holes or mouth full of cum :KappaPride:

Reactions: Maccafloy

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Wow....

This game has some serious balancing issues.

I select normal cause I figure it would be ordinary game play. I didn't realize I had to sweat to play the game.

Zombies rushing you.
Sewers is hell.
Get swarmed and basically grappled stunned locked.

I'll come back in a few years to see if a more reasonable version is out.
try easy,this is a difficulty acceptable,zombies only hurt you 5 of life and only when they win the grab,the grab is easy of win,you have a lot of ammunition and you can win easy,you just get grab,win grab and enemies will stop for 2-3 seconds,2 shoot in the heads and when grab you,win grab and they will stop soo you shoot them in the head,all time the same and 0 dmg,i like this way,the before one was use cheats of infinite life,at least you not need cheats now for beat waves.
if you get caugh for a trap of bear...just load other game you cant escape,yes...this is a bug.
The zombies that make you anal is just get grab and press escape key.
I think that this game will be lost points and will be hard imagine fights where enemies hit you and not grab you,i like that they can only grab you.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
I actually found the difficulty to be playable on "Fashion Model" - when clearing the village you have to land almost every shot to the head to have enough ammo, but it's possible. Just need to isolate the zombies and take them one (max two) at a time. The sewer area was definitely rough though since long guns are so expensive leaving little money for ammo ><

try easy,this is a difficulty acceptable,zombies only hurt you 5 of life
Hopefully healing becomes a bit easier to come by in future updates, right now hscenes are (ironically) difficult to view on harder difficulties as you take too much damage whenever they happen and just get a game over

4.Add survivors enemies that want capture you for traps or when you hp reach zero for have you how sex slave.
9. Add system where your choices/talking choices can give you submissive or dominant experience for increase levels,and npcs,they treat you in a different way, for example, apart from the npcs who try to grab you and rape you/sex events, there will be more that try to force you or rape you or trick you, or make you a sex slave if you are submissive.
Yes please ~

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
There really should be hostile survivors that can capture you (tie you up, become sex slave or feed you to zombies) where you have to free yourself and escape.
hostile or non-hostile, I remember with X mods in fallout and skyrim that there were mods that added a percentage of being raped by the inhabitants of the towns cities etc and they could even enslave you, a non-hostile npc can give you a misleading dialogue or even a mission that ends up being sexual or blackmail you and even that is presented as non-hostile and ambush you in a dark alley or in a bed, I think it would be a good idea that if the creator adds cities or towns with npcs, whether you have cleared the zombies or others, to add at the gates of the city or town an npc that confiscates your weapons and give them back to you when you leave, it would make sense and would make if you have a fight with an npc that ambushes you or something like that you have to make a fist fight and not be as simple as putting 2 or 3 shots in the head,it makes no sense that in the middle of a city or town full of survivors you are shooting at each other. :unsure:

Another thing that this game needs and I have not mentioned is that you can pause the animation, that is to say, that it goes by stages, like if it is doing doggy, that you have to press a button to advance or enter cum phase, since it does not give time to the fap.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
All really good ideas. But I can tell you now. There won’t be any pregnancy unfortunately. A handful of people mentioned this in the discord server and the dev straight up said won’t happen lol.
i cant find the discord in the page 1,i can see only subscribestar,patreon and the pefil of f95zone of the creator,where is the link of the discord?,i can joing for see the progress of the game or do you need be a patreon for joing in his discord?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
You all have to calm down guys, really. Shinekuku is working alone(!). How should he get all this stuff done? If you all want to wait 10 years, sure you can have it maybe.
It is okay to have ideas but we have to be realistic here:
There are always some crazy people asking for pregancy shit.
And them come someone that like to see her giving birth.
The next one wants to see gore maybe.
I would be happy about some bondage.
And why not quicksand?

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT GREAT FOR EVERYONE !

So please people, calm down. I dont want shinekuku having burnout and stop working on that gem.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
i cant find the discord in the page 1,i can see only subscribestar,patreon and the pefil of f95zone of the creator,where is the link of the discord?,i can joing for see the progress of the game or do you need be a patreon for joing in his discord?
I think the only way to get access to the discord is to become a patreon.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
If y'all want a game with pregnancy and breeding, check out The Last Barbarian. It's a 3D game. There's some 2D ones as well. And HonestPirate is right. Idk if I've said it on this thread, but put the game in the back of your mind, focus on something else, and come back to it several months later. That's what I decided to do. I got work, hobbies, and some console games to play. And I'm sure y'all do as well. If you don't like how Shine (or any other dev for that matter) is doing things, then don't support their game.

Reactions: PrGo and Feletriu

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Without elements like pregnancy I really don't see the point. There has to be a consequence for getting raped.

Sure, you could go with the whole 'she gets corrupted by the virus and then dies with a game over' but that's INCREDIBLY vanilla. What makes the game stand out then? I could go just replay Seed of the Dead.

It's not like he's going to focus his effort into zombies hordes (a la L4D) so.. maybe more of a Resident Evil approach? Ok fine, but RE's primary selling point is that it's a dark atmospheric 3rd person with puzzle elements. So far we have zero puzzles and the character and world design path he's chosen in this game absolutely do not lend themselves to dark horror gameplay. So what is it?

So far this dev strikes me as the kind of guy that can implement a feature well enough but doesn't have a vision for a visual language. IOW, he's a programmer not an artist/designer.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Without elements like pregnancy I really don't see the point. There has to be a consequence for getting raped.

Sure, you could go with the whole 'she gets corrupted by the virus and then dies with a game over' but that's INCREDIBLY vanilla. What makes the game stand out then? I could go just replay Seed of the Dead.

It's not like he's going to focus his effort into zombies hordes (a la L4D) so.. maybe more of a Resident Evil approach? Ok fine, but RE's primary selling point is that it's a dark atmospheric 3rd person with puzzle elements. So far we have zero puzzles and the character and world design path he's chosen in this game absolutely do not lend themselves to dark horror gameplay. So what is it?

So far this dev strikes me as the kind of guy that can implement a feature well enough but doesn't have a vision for a visual language. IOW, he's a programmer not an artist/designer.
I don't think zombies can create sperm cells anymore after their death. And what you need to get pregnant? Sperm cells. If there is just white goo and no sperm cells you cannot get pregnant even if you get raped every minute.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I don't think zombies can create sperm cells anymore after their death. And what you need to get pregnant? Sperm cells. If there is just white goo and no sperm cells you cannot get pregnant even if you get raped every minute.
Well given that it's not a realistic game, the dev could make zombies with sperm. Zombies don't exist. There's a giant sewer monster boss thing. They don't exist either. So it's not at all out of the question to allow zombies with sperm lol. I think it would be kind of cool if there was a corruption scheme where the infected DNA turns the MC more into an undead human (not full zombie), and it has buffs, but also drawbacks.

Feb 11, 2020

Hey, have you considered that maybe the dev doesn't want pregnancy in the game? It is her decision to do these things and I'm pretty sure she's said she won't include pregnancy because it's not a fetish of hers.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Hey, have you considered that maybe the dev doesn't want pregnancy in the game? It is her decision to do these things and I'm pretty sure she's said she won't include pregnancy because it's not a fetish of hers.
As I’ve said a couple times now. The dev said that in discord. (I’m not ripping on you lol - just stating it again hoping the subject will be dropped). So. If people don’t like her (or is it a guy - no idea - heard people refer to shine with each gender lmao) decision then don’t support the game. People please search the thread first. I personally like the pregnancy stuff. But I’m still going to support for a little bit. And I’ll reassess in a few months.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
As I’ve said a couple times now. The dev said that in discord. (I’m not ripping on you lol - just stating it again hoping the subject will be dropped). So. If people don’t like her (or is it a guy - no idea - heard people refer to shine with each gender lmao) decision then don’t support the game. People please search the thread first. I personally like the pregnancy stuff. But I’m still going to support for a little bit. And I’ll reassess in a few months.
I think cumflation is close to pregnancy. Yes it doesn't have birthing animation but with the big belly looks like she is pregnant.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I think cumflation is close to pregnancy. Yes it doesn't have birthing animation but with the big belly looks like she is pregnant.
for sure. And I think that’s probably what keeps me interested. And also plotline. If there’s a good plot then that would supersede the lack of pregnancy. Again. People are, well usually lol, free to do what they want. And like I said. If there’s a game that doesn’t have what you’re looking for then don’t support it.

Dec 12, 2021
I'm trying to complete the Shooting Trial on hardcore level, but she keeps saying im not sure if I should touch anything. What should I do?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes