Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Are we on twitter?
Puh, let's calm down again and don't even go in this direction.
Of course it's annoying, if there are bugs in the game. Breaks immersion and ruins the fun overall. But here you guys got the amazing chance to speak up about them, because the dev is actually here and reads the comments regarding the game.
So, let out your anger in the first half of a comment and in the second half write about the bugs you encountered. When and how did you get them. If you got some serious time to spare, try and reproduce them.
And then maybe in the next update or hotfix, the problems could be solved already.
Creating stuff together is a ton more fun.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys.
what happened to the dog scene that is no longer in the gallery?
why did they take this scene out of the gallery?

Reactions: Maccafloy

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Recently I had the opportunity to play a moment in the 0.5b version and I agree with what most writes that the game has a lot of bugs. I didn't even play the whole thing because I didn't have too much time for it (despite the duration of DDD :( ) .I only saw a new boss using the teleport commands and its new H scene animation. The decor of his room was really good it was terrifying and horror when I got there (and I was playing on the lowest possible xD) . The creator mentioned that he is forced to order separate models from the artists because the models he bought from the DaZ store are not very suitable for use in the game. I'm talking about zombie models. (weak zombies and dogs because I only saw them in the DaZ store). Despite all this mess of errors, I can't say that the game is bad. Yes, it's true, there are a lot of errors, but the bigger the code, the more there will be they, this is unfortunately the norm in games. The boss battle arena shows that the creator is constantly developing. I understand people who pour out their irritation here on this forum . Who wouldn't be angry when he has a gem of H games in front of him but can't fully enjoy it. I am from Shinekuk since version 0.3a (those who know what time updates come out, know how much water in the river flowed). More than once, I was angry with the developer for a rare amount of updates, but I know that Shinie works alone, writes the code and herself work over animates . So I am patient because I know that my anger does not help me or the developer. I do not prohibit people from writing negative comments about the game, everyone has the right to write what they want, but don't mix the game with mud because you can't play smoothly because of mistakes. In version 0.4 it was possible to fight the boss, those who are a bit here know about bugs in version 0.4, for example, no save after exiting the game, and yet there was a person who, without cheating, using only the resources the game, was able to overcome the waves in the channels and the boss. To sum up : I'm poor at English and essay writing and people who consider the game unsuccessful judging it on the basis of the current version may be wrong. A little more Patience, unfortunately I can't advise you on anything more. :)

exter

May 29, 2017
This new version worked fine for me, did not encounter any sort of bugs or game enders. Just a boss enemy that is way too strong atm when playing on hard difficulty. As already pointed out, his attacks are kind of hard to dodge and do a lot of damage. My Dark Souls PTSD kind of resurfaced because of that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shiny_

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
So...this trap thing needs addressed ASAP, it's a 100% game ending problem. I got caught in one on the way back to the base, and there were no zombies to break me out as I killed them as instructed. With only 2 skill points to spend, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get out of it.
The part that bothers me is that the dev knew about it before this release and it has NOT been addressed. I'm a dev myself, and I would NEVER release a new version with a Game Ender that I KNEW ABOUT still in it...
Or if you see further than just "I cannot do anything here". You know what I did? I downloaded a program that smashes E in every 0.01 seconds and the trap doesn't exist anymore. I agree with game ender bugs shouldn't be exist but like the meme said IMPROVISE, ADAPT, OVERCOME.

carlwangsg

Jul 13, 2021
Or if you see further than just "I cannot do anything here". You know what I did? I downloaded a program that smashes E in every 0.01 seconds and the trap doesn't exist anymore. I agree with game ender bugs shouldn't be exist but like the meme said IMPROVISE, ADAPT, OVERCOME.
I believe that has to be done together with console command infinite stamina.

I manage to break free with that console command alone back in 0.5a Maximum.

There is no console in Preview version and current version is 0.5b Preview, so this bug has become game-breaker again.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
An autoclicker doesn't help when clicking doesn't do anything.
The reason why this is a game-breaking bug is because your stamina doesn't recover when you're stuck in a beartrap, and you don't have enough stamina to escape by mashing.
So you can't escape. Ever.

If you step in one, your only option seems to be to quit to the main menu and load your last save, which obviously isn't intended.
Honestly, if they were on-hit-kill game-over traps then they'd be less obnoxious than they are now, because they're so obviously broken.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
An autoclicker doesn't help when clicking doesn't do anything.
The reason why this is a game-breaking bug is because your stamina doesn't recover when you're stuck in a beartrap, and you don't have enough stamina to escape by mashing.
So you can't escape. Ever.

If you step in one, your only option seems to be to quit to the main menu and load your last save, which obviously isn't intended.
Honestly, if they were on-hit-kill game-over traps then they'd be less obnoxious than they are now, because they're so obviously broken.
I believe that has to be done together with console command infinite stamina.

I manage to break free with that console command alone back in 0.5a Maximum.

There is no console in Preview version and current version is 0.5b Preview, so this bug has become game-breaker again.
I used CE in preview version. The stamina and health is both float value. And I'm not used autoclicker. A program exist where you can spam both mouse clicks and keyboard keys as well.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
In my mind I would instantly agree with you. Like "you get stuff here for free, so just shut up and stop complaining".
But I learned that's not the right way, when I shared a similar opinion on the KoD thread. If things and produced stuff get's public, even on a piracy website, there is a right for everyone to share their comments and ideas about it.
People who subscribe on other websites don't have more "right" to comment, than other users.
Well yes some people here have less "right" to comment, literally, since piracy is illegal... the dev already has a 3-page-long list of TODOs and known issues, I don't think they need any more feedback, what they need is money, or at least, the motivation that some people support their game financially and are not all pirating it.

Constructive comment should never be discarded, but this topic does not qualify, 90% of the bugs reported here are known, they are just not fixed because dev has decided to go for frequent builds rather than polished releases, something they have explained on Patreon, but many here wouldn't know that. Add to that, many insulting posts like this guy who says "I'm a game dev myself and would never release a product with XYZ bugs" (well maybe you can afford to do that because you have a real salary).

If you want a bug-free version you have 0.4a.

If you want less bugs then give $$. Dev is far from being a multimillionaire.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Honestly I hardly have any bugs in the newest version. The only bug really was when I went to face the boss and he just started running in circles and I just dumped a bunch of mags into him. Kinda funny actually lmao.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I know this has been pointed out several times, but the game is literally bugged to hell. I lost over 200 dollars out shot gun ammo. I was stuck at 8, after reloading my save file. Now, I'm stuck at the waves in the sewers.

Reactions: Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes