Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
0.5b: A few key points
  1. Still cooks an older VC. Even on low, it's going to make your PC a space heater. Which is somewhat good to stave off the draft when your pants are down. For those of us who won't be able to upgrade our VC until 2050, enjoy the heat of hell. Fingers crossed one day game devs will keep us in mind. (Jokes aside, the game is baseline great. With refinement, this could be a repeat player. It's simply not fiscally reasonable to spend $2000 to play video games. Maybe to MAKE video games, but not to play them)
  2. Seems like getting an S in the shooting range still doesn't reward you. I could be wrong and it simply doesn't say you've gained anything. Don't have the attention span to check. Would be nice to have a little wooden sign in game that says "not yet" on things that aren't implemented, but we're kinda all here for a cock tease anyway, right?
  3. Save file bugs. Tried to overwrite a 5b over a 5a file and it crashed without saving. Manually deleted the 5a files from the main menu and it was able to save again. No one-liners here...Just thought it was worth noting.
  4. On game load when you appear by the helicopter, it would be great to have a pop up to remind you 'Tab' opens your inventory. It's not in the key binding or controls menu, so it becomes a weird game in and of itself trying to find which button opens the inventory. Idk about other people, but my brain defaults to "I" for inventory. I also have zero patience to read and want to jump straight into playing. Maybe it's mental programming from years of newgrounds VN games where you just wanna get them to shut up and get busy. Some of us still have to hide our dirty little secrets and need to see things on the quick before someone walks in. (Again, keep us in mind please. I <3 U. Be good to me)

Jun 19, 2018
  1. Seems like getting an S in the shooting range still doesn't reward you. I could be wrong and it simply doesn't say you've gained anything. Don't have the attention span to check. Would be nice to have a little wooden sign in game that says "not yet" on things that aren't implemented, but we're kinda all here for a cock tease anyway, right
Have you completed all 3 difficulties of the shooting range challenge? You're normally supposed to get the twintail outfit for getting S on all 3.
With the new update you might not be able to complete the harder difficulties until you invest in the reload perk, or you line up the rifles on the table so that as soon as one runs out of ammo you pick another one up instead of reloading. (also make sure to pick up a sidearm for the quick switch on the last 1-2 targets)

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
0.5b: A few key points
  1. Still cooks an older VC. Even on low, it's going to make your PC a space heater. Which is somewhat good to stave off the draft when your pants are down. For those of us who won't be able to upgrade our VC until 2050, enjoy the heat of hell. Fingers crossed one day game devs will keep us in mind. (Jokes aside, the game is baseline great. With refinement, this could be a repeat player. It's simply not fiscally reasonable to spend $2000 to play video games. Maybe to MAKE video games, but not to play them)
  2. Seems like getting an S in the shooting range still doesn't reward you. I could be wrong and it simply doesn't say you've gained anything. Don't have the attention span to check. Would be nice to have a little wooden sign in game that says "not yet" on things that aren't implemented, but we're kinda all here for a cock tease anyway, right?
  3. Save file bugs. Tried to overwrite a 5b over a 5a file and it crashed without saving. Manually deleted the 5a files from the main menu and it was able to save again. No one-liners here...Just thought it was worth noting.
  4. On game load when you appear by the helicopter, it would be great to have a pop up to remind you 'Tab' opens your inventory. It's not in the key binding or controls menu, so it becomes a weird game in and of itself trying to find which button opens the inventory. Idk about other people, but my brain defaults to "I" for inventory. I also have zero patience to read and want to jump straight into playing. Maybe it's mental programming from years of newgrounds VN games where you just wanna get them to shut up and get busy. Some of us still have to hide our dirty little secrets and need to see things on the quick before someone walks in. (Again, keep us in mind please. I <3 U. Be good to me)
2- when I completed it, I got cash and experience. I might have gotten the outfit too, but IDK since I just dev consoled the outfits in.
3- the save/load UI is kind of clunky atm. I thought I was trying to overwrite a save, but really I was loading. It's "s" to save in a shared save/load screen.
4- Tab to open inventory is a strange choice. It's so close to wasd, it'd be more useful for something action related. But I agree, it'd be nice if it was at least listed in the keybinding section.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes