Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I remember the beginning of this project, the first version of which was more like a meat zombie shooter and I can say that the game has moved forward (but my God, how beautiful it has become, but there are noticeably more bugs) and if the game goes in the same direction, then beauty should turn out.
P.S creator when will new enemies appear?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Did you guys watched the walking dead? I seriously wonder what the female characters there would have preferred if they had the chance to chose from being infected or giving a zombie a blowjob

• Haha
Reactions: AkiroVR

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I often wish people could write decent changelogs instead of variations of what we got here.

There is a new cumflation system AND new animations. So is the new animations due to the new system? new animations for walking, running, attacking? New H-animations for enemies???? For other NPCs? All of this?
There is a new boss enemy, is it just the boss as in, its walking around and attacking and these are the new animations? Does it have any H-animations? Perhaps it doesnt have any animations and it just sliders around but its there?
Bug fixes, yay! Improvements? so, things just got better in some arbitrary way?

Tbfh I had less questions about the update before I read the changelog.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
happened the same to me
yup, I restarted the whole thing, it doesn't even take that long to finish... Noooo clue as to where and how the "new H-animations" are.

In fact, the changelog is like as if the dev is trolling us. Can anyone clarify the precise additions made by any chance?

Reactions: Maccafloy

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
The new animation for the boss isn't in the preview version. Devconsole is not enabled in preview version. Max is currently bugged so that new costumes aren't available yet.
The big changes with max are a cum-inflation system, the boss of the sewers was completed, and there's an H scene for the boss. However, there's a lot of small things that were fixed or tuned.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I have the max version. My previous save didn't work either. And it seems that pretty much the only new content was the sewer both and the one animation with it, and the cumflation system. The boss will have a story at some point. I believe version 0.6

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
The new animation for the boss isn't in the preview version. Devconsole is not enabled in preview version. Max is currently bugged so that new costumes aren't available yet.
The big changes with max are a cum-inflation system, the boss of the sewers was completed, and there's an H scene for the boss. However, there's a lot of small things that were fixed or tuned.
Appreciated

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes