Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there no way to get the discount for guns anymore?
I can talk about it when asking for a bigger gun for second mission, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually go through with it.

I know there's no animation for it, but it looks like there's no discount too.

Edit: Also, dodge only worked once.
Not sure why, I bought the skill, rolled once and then it never worked again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord3

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So I just got this game, and new to F95, so apologies if I ask something that already has been asked lol. Couple questions.

1) Is there anything to do after the sewer mission? Doesn't appear to be...
2) Whenever I load my game, my character's health bumps down to 25. Anybody else have this bug?
3) How do you leave reviews? I can see them, but can't leave one.

Really enjoy this game too.

Feb 11, 2020
So I just got this game, and new to F95, so apologies if I ask something that already has been asked lol. Couple questions.

1) Is there anything to do after the sewer mission? Doesn't appear to be...
2) Whenever I load my game, my character's health bumps down to 25. Anybody else have this bug?
3) How do you leave reviews? I can see them, but can't leave one.

Really enjoy this game too.
1 - nothing after the sewer mission yet
2 - Same here, nothing we can really do about it.
3 - Should be a 'review' tab at the top of the page beneath the tags and top ad banner

Gh0stMaster10

Jul 7, 2021
How do I escape from a bear trap? And I dont have enough stamina to press E
You can't breakfree.

"I know, because a girl without body training or a tool can't disarm a trap she was stuck in, 100% realism.
Traps aren't finished yet, tools and skills will be added that allow the girl to be disarm a trap or get out of it, use it etc. Also it will kill the girl over time, a lot of things.
Answer from Shinekuu. One month ago."

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
That's weird because I did manage to break the one trap I was stuck in when I played. Although I barely had enough stamina.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Am I missing something? the 4th screenshot shows a zombie fucking MC but they only ever seem to force her to give them a BJ, with the exception of the bigger zombie in the sewers.

I cleared the camp and sewers, also, got metal for the woman outside, she mentioned about this place the military be mad if you go to, presume I can't go there right now?

Is that 4th screenshot from the gallery?

Reactions: Maccafloy
Feb 11, 2020
Am I missing something? the 4th screenshot shows a zombie fucking MC but they only ever seem to force her to give them a BJ, with the exception of the bigger zombie in the sewers.

I cleared the camp and sewers, also, got metal for the woman outside, she mentioned about this place the military be mad if you go to, presume I can't go there right now?

Is that 4th screenshot from the gallery?
Yeah, it is. The original sex animations were removed to make way for the new (current) system, but you can still watch them in the gallery.

Reactions: Notretsam

Gewehr4330

Aug 8, 2021
oh, I asked the wrong question, I don't know much English. Is it possible to complete the game where a girl catches fruit on a skateboard? And is this game separate? I really liked her.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
oh, I asked the wrong question, I don't know much English. Is it possible to complete the game where a girl catches fruit on a skateboard? And is this game separate? I really liked her.
The game is endless now, you can only beat your record.

Reactions: Gewehr4330

AloINDIO

Aug 20, 2018
Can I ask for a WORKUPLOAD link to download the game? The other services are a bit cranky and takes forever... And I'm not a premium user of MEGA...

Thank you in advance

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes