Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

salahghandu

Oct 18, 2021
A knife would be a great idea for her to carry, or even a melee weapon like a sword, or a long blade knife. How about an option for close range combat? So if she does run out of ammo, she can at least kick and punch her way through the hentai zombies.

Reactions: Maccafloy

pweee111

Jun 10, 2021
Preview to Dev for 0.4b

Unzip copy and overwrite in "TooMuchLight_Data\Managed"

To unlock the gallery just go there from the main menu and press the button in the bottom right corner

While ingame:
T to get some damage
Y to heal
0 on numpad to access the the console

About the console:
Dev commands are printed on the top left of the screen like infinite ammo or stamina.
Added command "weapon" to get a scar and a glock
Added command "cloth" to get all clothes

if you like the game go and give Shinekuku some love on patreon ^-^
how use in 0.5a?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
I guess a 2GB graphics card is crappy? :p
Extremely crappy.

4 gig cards were the recommended for like like last decade before 6 and up came out. Been a hot minute since I've seen or used a 2gig card. Surprised any exist tbh. They would be abysmally bad for any amount of gaming.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Sometimes updates include new content, sometimes they fix the existing content. From my reading of the comment section of the last update, people overwhelmingly wanted the latter and the author listened carefully.

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Can't open the skill menu, it's written "None to open".. So "Nothing" is the key to open it.
I can't add a key manually too.

And maybe it's not the first time you see this but.. When I load a save this is like it's not my save. I have a shotgun that i didn't have before, my quest are all reset. Not helpful when you finished killing zombies in the camp and you have to redo it but they don't respawn. And the door are all closed and i'm just stuck forever in the "sewers"

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes